Chapter 4

Third POV:

The game is still playing, Emily self-healing herself with the syringe and find a cipher machine to decode, only to find Emma who was decoding and the both of them starts decoding together.

Eli in the other hand who was decoding he notice that Naib was chaired and on his half. He abandoned the cipher and went to rescue Naib.

While Naib was chaired he was pissed, not that he was chaired after saving Emily

While Naib was chaired he was pissed, not that he was chaired after saving Emily. The fact that the new hunter just offended him saying that he looks bold when he was wearing his hoodie even though he has a hair.

Y/n was looking out to any survivors who are willing to rescue Naib. Since she can't use her second skill because of her 20 sec cooldown. She decided to sing the ISCP Hymn and talk to herself while waiting.

"ISCP  you're my sun and moon oh, you're everything between
A lot of pretty colleges could waste our time
But you're our dream school
You make the students bark
Oh you make aspins unite
And we don't know what we did to get barking like this
But it sure feels fine~"

"I am Y/n L/n. Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Major in Gaslighting and Manipulation. Proud and loud! From ISCP-Moon Campus. #ProudAspin #IamAnISCPianan"

She giggled to herself by saying that. Y/n found on Facebook page about the international State College that her friends were talking about. She thought it was real since she was going to apply for college but it was fake and a joke.

While Y/n was reminiscing when she was back in her old world, Eli took action and went to save Naib. When Eli was untying Naib he notice that Naib was angry and quietly ask him:

"Hey, are you okay? You look angry."

"It's nothing." Naib muttered, not wanting to remember what him and Y/n talk about.

Once Eli was done untying Naib, he was hit by Y/n's weapon. He looks behind to see the hunter was behind him. Naib and Eli ran to the opposite direction and Y/n is chasing Naib, she was about to charge attack on him but Naib was near the wall he uses his elbow pads and make a dash.

Y/n decided to change targets since she couldn't keep up with The Mercenary and she didn't want to be kited by him. While she was looking for survivors she saw The Gardener and The Doctor decoding together. Now that her second skill cooldown was done she use her skill and walk towards them.

2 cipher(s) remaining

Emma and Emily were done decoding, after hearing the cipher pop Emily heard a groan she looks to see that Emma got terror shock and Y/n appears in front of them. Emily runs away and hide behind the wall and waited the hunter to chaired Emma so that she could save her.

Y/n tied Emma to the balloon and went to search for rocket chairs. When she found a rocket, only to it was destroyed by the one and only Gardener. She gently drops Emma to the ground and went to fix the chair, after she finish fixing the chair she tied Emma up on the chair.

The Shogun saw The Doctor running towards them, she knew that Emily was going to rescue Emma. Y/n sighs, she wishes that someone was willing to save her just like Emily.

Back in her world Y/n was good at kiting the hunter. But when she was chaired non of her teammates was willing to save her, even she saves her teammates, body blocking them after saving them, and kited for 5 ciphers. And after the game, in post match all her teammates told her she was a terrible kiter but the hunter was really nice to her. This is the reason why she quits playing Identity V.

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I won't be updating that much since school is starting on Monday. And I'm more active on Tumblr, if you want to follow me here's my username: (sleepyseele)