Challenge The Labyrinth

then suddenly another Rimuru speck today labyrinth boss did not hold back because of their pride in on line. now it's time to give it you're all.

After one hour labyrinth opens to the public

After 1 hour 

Rimuru and Ciel wake to the labyrinth to complete it for a few reasons. the first reason is to check how much his subordinates' power increase. second to earn some money. The last and final reason is to challenge my fake self. see you when I first open this labyrinth I announce how about to bet the 100th-floor boss will be fighting me 1v1.

Rimuru Pov

then Ciel and I start to challenge the labyrinth we beat the 10th level boss is just Black Spider Rank B, with their presence. then we move to the Next boss 20th floor there we find Evil Centipede, Rank B+, we just beat him. 

(Author notice: I Just skip 30th and 40-floor boss because you know rimuru is to op)

then I and Ciel are going to the 50th floor where the Guardian of the 50th floor, Gozurl, and Mezurl. The first thing I greet him then I realize that he thinks I am fake because other myself is here also and maybe watching over the fight. then I ask Ciel to check whether another me is watching labyrinth fight for not. Ciel nodded to me.

Ciel replies Master another you are watching some another party in the labyrinth he is not watching as. this relief Ciel rimuru said to ciel in a happy tone.  shell we continue master Ciel said to rimuru. yes, ciel let's beat this labyrinth is one try rimuru said to ciel.

then rimuru and ciel beat gozurl and mezurl in just a few seconds. rimuru using though communication ciel they get quite strongest don't you say ciel. ciel replies yes master. when we last fight then you could do about in front of you for a single second. rimuru replied yes ciel, this shows their hard work. I reward them later now let's hear to the next boss floor. yes, master Ciel nodded to rimuru.

Rimuru and Ciel headed to the next floor activating all traps to test their new power. then they arrived in front of the floor boss room. their rimuru and ciel can see a timer showing 30 minutes before opening this gate. then rimuru and ciel wait here. they are thinking about how is going to be the next boss is Gadra with the Demon Lord Protector Colossus. 

After 30 minturs 

Rimuru and Ciel enter the boss room there rimuru can see Gadra with the Demon Lord Protector Colossus. Hi Intruders I shell be facing me today, apology for not heading back Gadra said to rimuru and ciel. Gadra said can I ask your name before attcking.
Rimuru said my name is Gojo . ciel said my name is Noel.

Flashback

Ciel said to rimuru master before we entre labyrinth we should register ourself in Tempest guild with fake name so they do not find as.

Rimuru nodded to ciel . let's go then Ciel ,
Rimuru and ciel heading to tempest guild to register then they register themselves with fake name they get a rank card for tempest guild because rimuru and ciel very little of there aura to get a rank card.

Flashback ended.

Gadra said to Rimuru and Ciel. I am Gadra one of ten lord of labyrinth. They they start attacking each other Rimuru mostly use his physical attack ciel also did the same. They both what to check there physical strength because they have to fight with Zegion & apito. After Rimuru and ciel destroyed demon Lord Protector Colossus. They Gadra stated to fight with rimuru and ciel with his magic and rimuru and ciel have to finish this fast, so hey kill Gadra because of resurrection bracelet. He come back to floor. Gadra started saying how I get killed by just Lolly adventure, and lord Rimuru is also watching this fight how I able to stand in front on lord rimuru after my defeat. Rimuru said to gadra do not worry old man. After saying this rimuru and ciel left to fight next boss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you like this chapter next chapter is going to be so much interesting. So wait for it . if you like me to add any thing just comment . Nest Chapter :- adeleman vs rimuru