Adalman vs Rimuru

This Work in Currently underwork But i am still uploading

Till now we see Rimuru and Ciel are on mission to find about he intention and what's his plan for tempest in future. so Rimuru and Ciel are completely floor after floor of Labyrinth they just defeated Demon colossus and Gadra.

Now they are slowly walk they way to next floor. everyone know how terrifying Adalman true power is and now dangerous his skeletons  and there with Adalman his pat dragon is also present. with fake Rimuru announcement about now holding back power and showing true power. so no one is dare to challenge Adalman. 

But Over Rimuru And Ciel are slowly waking near to Adalman floor gate. will talking about something impotent lets hear what they are talk lets go :

Rimuru : Ciel i was thinking about one matter.

Ciel : Yes, Master/Honey ("Being Shy")

Rimuru : So Ciel dont you think should  Diablo had find something suspicious about that fake rimuru . Yeah i know he not under any spell. Do you know anything about over current situation.

Ciel : Yeah master i also try to like find about . i find diablo is alreadu suspicious of that fake rimuru that is why we he satying close to that fake rimuru and montiour his movment . he had hope inside him that one day you will returen . kick thta rimuru out .

Rimuru: ohh Great, let check out hows Adalman and this pet dragon is doing. 

Ciel: Yes, Master