Chapter 8

Chapter 8  : Past is Past, just move on

*Flashback

*4 years ago

*junior high school

Author's pov

Kim Jisoo and Kim Seokjin met as a enemy as their academy...  Jisoo hate him (Jin) because he's bullying her

Seokjin pov

You  ugly girl,  how dare you pour me an orange juice!, stay away from my sight!, get out of my sight..

Author's pov

Seokjin was irritated to see Jisoo.. He's always bully her and tease her a lot.. One day a group gangster came to and saw Jisoo walking by herself in no light area...

Man 1: you're pretty lady!

Man 2: wanna come with us?

Man 3 : Let's come with us,  we take you home...

Jisoo pov

*began to shout for help

Man 4: oh don't worry, we don't hurt you.. Let's go... *grab Jisoo arm

Seokjin pov

What's the hell you are doing on my girlfriend?!, you asshole!, stay away from here or else i call the police!

Man 1: I'm not afraid of you!

*began to punch Jin but Seokjin was avoided the punch

Author's pov

Seokjin was punch on  his face and he didn't notice it...

Seokjin pov

How dare you to punch my handsome face?!, you loser!

*punch the four man

*whoosh *whoosh *whoosh

Author's pov

Just imagine the sound while Seokjin was punching the Four man...

*a police car was came

Policeman : thank for the heroic act and thank for punching them, but don't do it again okay?, it's bad...  See you...

*the policeman left

Jisoo pov

Thank you... for... saving me... But how did you know i was here?

Seokjin pov

Hmm... I was following you those days... And I happened to see you and I follow you here... Don't you dare thinking me as a  "rapist..."

Jisoo pov

*began to laugh

You silly... Why would i thought that?, hmm?, and... You just called me "girlfriend" what's are you scheming?

Seokjin pov

Ah... I called you girlfriend because i can think of anything... trust me...

Jisoo pov

Okay... I trust you.. So don't you dare to bully me and call me ugly!, promise me Seokjin?

Seokjin pov

Okey i promise you Jisoo...

*after 2 years