Chapter 12

Chapter 12:  happily ever after

Seokjin pov

Good morning Kim Taehyung!, how are you?, don't worry I will call Jisoo later and thinking out plan to get marriage... And actually she's agree to it...

Taehyung pov

Why would she agree to marry you?!, you hurt her!

Seokjin pov

She will be coming tonight... Go and eat... Stay healthy for Jisoo.. She's will be sad if you don't eat right?, see you, I have important meeting things to do, see you Taehyung!

*lock Taehyung room

Taehyung pov

No, it can't be... Jisoo you betray me! *start to cry

*meanwhile

Jimin pov

Miss Kim... Are you sure you want to marry to Sir Seokjin?, I mean...

Jisoo pov

You didn't understand... I have a plan...

Jhope pov

Plan?,what's plan?

Jisoo pov

I will sign the marriage contract that's Seokjin have, and then marriage to him.. Of course i fake that's I have still feeling for him... I want to talk to him... Why he so that?, why he's want to get revenge?

RM pov

Probably you're right to your plans but are you sure you can handle yourself from him? What if he hurt you again?

Jisoo pov

Don't worry i know you guys will help me right?, I will go by myself in Seokjin place and talk to him...

Jimin pov

*sigh

You better not hurt again or else i punch his face... Taehyung I'm sure Taehyung is crying right now because he believe you will get married to him..

Jisoo pov

Yeah.. He will be hurt but believe me guys I came back soon... And please save Taehyung...

Jimin pov

I'm promise.. We will promise unnie...

Author's pov

Time flies it's already afternoon and Jisoo went to Seokjin place...

It's was a mansion....