Chapter One

First day of sophomore year. I really hated school. Being Eric's younger brother really screwed me over. Mom had woken me up to get ready. "Can I please just stay home?" I looked up at her and sat up.

She placed her hand on my back and sat down next to me. "Hun, I know you don't want to go, but just for the first week you have to go.  After that you can play hooky." She winked at me, kissed the top of my head, and walked out of my room. I had been dreading this day. I had hid in my room all summer except for work. No one had seen me except mom and my brother.

Over the summer I had a growth spurt. At this point I was towering over Eric and was just a bit shorter than Kenny I think. My face had filled out and I had lost most of the baby fat from working on one of the farms in South Park. I looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed and went into my closet. I grabbed my khaki turtle neck and threw on my army green zip up hoodie over it. I grabbed a black pair of jeans. I put on my converse and grabbed my green chullo and went to the bathroom.

The door was locked. Fucking Eric. I groaned and went into moms bathroom to brush my teeth in there. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. It had gotten kinda long. I really needed a hair cut. It sat over my eyebrows almost to my eyes. My eyes had gotten darker too. Looked more dead then usual. My eyebags were really dark too. I walked downstairs where mom had some juice and toast ready for me. I sat down and started drinking when my phone buzzed. I looked at it after taking it out of my pocket.

Stan the man: Hey Y/n! Kyle and are outside.

I looked at mom and she waved goodbye. I grabbed my toast and jogged to the door. I waved to my mom before opening the door and stepping out. I shut the door behind me. "Woah!" Stan looked up at me slightly. He was about six foot. I smiled "Dude... You grew!" Kyle chimed in. He was shorter than Stan but not by much. I was only a few inches taller than Stan. I laughed and put my arms around them.

"Lets get the hell out of here before Eric bitches the whole way." I laughed and stepped off my porch. The boys laughed and we started walking the short distance to the bus stop.

Kyle looked at me and looked like he was about to say something, but he was cut off by Stan. "Dude where have you been all summer?" Kyle nodded in agreement. I chuckled and rubbed my neck.

"Ive been at the house or at the farm not to far from here." I said softly. Kyle rolled his eyes. He had a small frown on his face. "And you didn't hang out with us?" He looked sad and confused.

"Yeah man how come you didn't hangout with us?" Stan had a hostile undertone. I felt warmth in my stomach. My brain was bombarded with guilt.

I stuttered trying to find the words. "I-... Well I found out who my father is." I looked at them when we got to the bus stop. They stood in front of me. "His name is (Father's name). He lives in New York now." A small smile crept on my face. The two in front if me looked shocked.

Kyle quickly apologized. "I'm sorry, dude. I didnt mean to-" I waved him off.

"Seriously it's okay. I was just goin' through a lot and didnt wanna bother you guys." Kyle put his arm around me and Stan followed suit. "Were always here dude. Even if Cartman hates it!" Stan chimed.

We all turned our heads when we heard heavy footsteps and panting. "Screw you guys! Y/n stop stealin my friends!" My brother yelled.

"Be nicer to them and they'd like you more."

Cartman was about to retort when Kenny walked up. When they started high school, Kenny had started wearing his parka unzipped and showing his face more. His voice had deepened and he had grown so much. "Shit Pint Size! You're tall!" The blonde cheered. I laughed and the two boys next to me let go of me.