Chapter Two

Dinner went well I guess you could say. It mainly consisted of the guys being pervs and mediocre food. Currently Stan was dropping us all of. "Y/n and Cartman, youre up!" Stan smiled and unlocked the car. The two of us got out and so did Kenny.

"Think your mom will care?" I shook my head as we continued to walk to the door. I waved to Stan quickly.

"Shell be happy I'm having human interaction..." I mumble waiting for the door to unlock. The taller boy behind me chuckles a little. " Hey Pumpkin, come in!"

Mom smiles at me and steps out of the way. I walk in with Kenny behind me and Eric complaining. "So Kenny I was thinking we could-" Eric started, trying to drag the boy to his room.

"Fatass I'm not staying with you." The blue eyed boy next to me ripped his wrist from my brothers grip and held onto my hand. "I'm staying with hotstuff!" He turned up his nose and basically marched to my room. A smile crept onto my face. He sat down on the bean bag chair in front of my tv.

"I, personally, vote for jaw breaker." I stated after grabbing the remote.

He shook his head and snatched it from me. "Were watching Euphoria." He smiled. I went to protest but he slipped his gloves off and clasped them together. He put on his best puppy eyes. "You promised..." I muttered some curses before collapsing in the other beanbag next to him. The boy cheered and turned on the show.

I stood up quickly and went to my closet. I pulled down the bin that had Kenny written all over the canvas material. I grabbed his black sweatpants and a Terrance and Philip shirt. I grabbed my own pair of grey sweatpants pants and an army green tank top. I also grabbed a pair of my matching green crew socks.

I dropped the clothes on his head. I started to change. I took my hat and jacket off and hung them on my headboard. Ken had taken the clothes off his head and paused the show. "Strip for me." He turned and had his arms crossed on the back of the chair.

I rolled my eyes and took off my turtle neck. I looked at him again and dipped my hips. "Why not do it for me?" I tilted my head and poked my bottom lip out. His face contorted before landing on a surprised expression with a slight blush. I laughed. "Relax and strip. I wanna watch this show." I unbuttoned my pants and undid the zipper. I slipped the pants off and threw them by the door. I slipped on the sweats and tank. He sat there with his mouth open.

I walked up to him and gently closed his mouth. "I- uhm... Y/n..." He spoke softly.

"I know Im so hot."

"Shut up!" He hit my arm before taking his jacket off. I reached for it. "Y/n you got some muscle on you now!" He joked. I scoffed. I slipped on his parka and sat back down. I put my new socks on.

He started to change. "Yeah just a little." I smirked and started to flex. "Its all the work at the farm." I continued to flex, but it didn't show too much. He laughed and sat back down.

"Hot stuff..." He whined. I hit play. "Im hungry~" He dragged out.

I laid down and closed my eyes. "Lets order." He quickly grabbed my phone and went to door dash. He chose city wok. "Dude you work there... aren't you bored of it?" I quirked an eyebrow in his direction.

The blond asshole mocked me. "Arent you bored of it? Bitch no! Foods good and Mr. Kim is a homie." He looked at me through his hair and put in his order. "City chicken?"

"You know me so well babe." I smiled sweetly. He scooted his chair closer to mine and put his arm around me.

"Of course baby. We've been together since we were eight." Both of us laughed and Eric came in. Kenny quickly pressed confirm.

"What are you queers watching?" He glanced at the tv. "Oh dude weak..." He walked out without another word. I held Kennys hand. The two of us turned our heads to each other. We started laughing and ended up with our foreheads together. I sighed and moved my head back to his arm.

"Hey Wuvy..? Can we cuddle?" He jutted out his bottom lip again. I turned to fully look at him. I felt the apples of my cheeks get warm. I nodded slowly. The boy cheered and jumped into my bed.

"You know we have to get the food right?" I had stood up and grabbed the remote. He crossed his arms. "Ill just text my mom to get it." I grumbled and stomped over to his open arms. I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me and let me use his other as a sort of pillow. I reached under my actual pillow and grabbed my vape.

"Y/n, you still have that?" I laid on my back and nodded. "Is it not burnt by now?" He asked. He had gotten it for me a couple weeks before school ended. It was just one of the disposable ones.

"It might be? Cotton candy is too overpowering to tell." I looked at his eyes. They reflected me and the tv. I smiled and so did he. I held it up to my lips and inhaled. It felt warm. Ken took it from my hands and rested his head right next to mine. I exhaled and a cloud of white smoke came out of my mouth. I quickly waved it away. He hit it as well. He cuddled closer to me and blew it away from me. He placed the weird stick between my back and his chest.

We continued to watch the show and occasionally getting notifications from the boys and doordash. "Foods here!" I turned to face him. I grabbed my phone and texted mom to see if she could bring up our order. She had said yes and soon our food and drinks were delivered. I grabbed my city chicken, sprite, and plastic wrapped silverware. Ken grabbed his city beef and dr pepper.

"Youre a monster." He laughed as I crossed my legs and set my sprite between them. "How do you not freeze your dick doing that?" He gestured to the very cold drink in my lap. I tried not to laugh.

"Well," I stuffed some food in my mouth and chewed. "I tuck my dick upwards." I swallowed my food quickly and began to speak again. "So its just makin my balls disappear and my asshole tighten." I finished spooning more food in my mouth. He sat there with his spoon still in his mouth.

"You tuck your dick up?"

"Thats what you got out of that?"