The Legend

This is a legend from long ago, a tale about two beings of great power. One was a great creator, beloved by all his creations, the other was the master of all dungeons.They were the best of friends, almost to the point of brotherhood, but like all tales, it didn't last. When a great evil arose to spread their dark influence over the world, Many creators and beings of power rose to fight against the growing evil. The battle became a war, and the war was waged on for many centuries. So many were killed on both sides, the struggle was going nowhere, but our heroes never backed down, they fought until the bitter end, and a very bitter end it was. On the dawn of the final battle, The creator was busy strategizing with his men, the dungeon master was waiting outside the tent, wanting to propose a way to permanently end the conflict. However, nothing is without a price... and the creator knew it, and refused his friends suggestion. And so the final battle began, and the side of light, and good was losing, and the evil was winning. and so in a last ditch effort for victory, the dungeon master used his powers to seal away the great evil forever, but this is not a happy story. The brave dungeon master sacrificed his freedom to save his friend, and the world, and was turned into a stone statue, waiting for the day someone would free him. As for the creator, no one knows what happened to him, he just disappeared without a trace.