two

Once again thanks a lot JEONleryOfTAE for agreeing to being a part of this interview

1. A small intro about yourself would make it even more fun.

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: I'm Jeon. A super talkative girl on Wattpad but a cold shoulder one in real life. I'm in a legal age from the past month. I'm a very open minded person but childish. I'm a good adviser too.

We have someone of legal age here. *whispers* Make sure to give her respect and more love

2. So what exactly got you into the crazy fandom which is known as ARMY?

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: Ahem! So-it was a story of two years ago. I discovered TiKTOK and got indulged in it. I saw Jimin's dance video and was like-"Umm─that dude is quite fascinating" that's it. That was it before i fall face first in this fandom.

For me it was Jungkook, our golden maknae

3. What would you choose as your most favourite activity?

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: That's a question that i can answer without any thinking. Dance-i love dance from my very start. But because as a perks of being a asian-my family thinks that dancing is not a carrier to live-that's the reason I fall in science too.

That's a very sad reality of us Asians. They think becoming dancers as some low life jobs.

4. What is your most preferred genre?

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: I prefer TopKook and Bottom Tae so any genre is good till it's like that! But─Werewolve genre is SEGGSY. Trueblood JK and Omega/Alpha TaeTae is just perfect!

Ooh! We got a Top Kook supremacist

5. Is there someone or something what specifically got you into writing?

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: Something? Yes dream. Someone? Yes our author aariawrites Actually i had a dream of Jeongguk falling down on the stage between performance─It was so much more as like that and so i thought of writing it in words─but my bad luck because that time i didn't knew how to write. Then Vinii the Wattpad author encouraged me to try. My first buddy.

Man! I love her fics so much.

6. Which one of your book would you like your readers to read first?

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: I want my beautiful readers to read my old oneshot books. Like "My Vampire Idol" and "For You" Because these are the ones that have my dream's scene but only few─trust me loves! You all will like them!<3

Of course we will!

7. Any of your mistakes of writing you want to correct or improve?

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: I have so many mistakes. As I'm no professional and don't have any writing carrier experience, I'm so a newbie like baby bo. But the worst is that my writing styles changes every single chapter lol. I can't help but laugh at my skills.

Mistakes aren't to be laughed at, there at helped to improve.

8. What are you aiming to achieve on Wattpad?

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: Friends. The beautiful word with a beautiful feeling!

Aww! That's so thoughtful of you

9. Your best friend on Wattpad?

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: I have so many. Wattpad really did make me so lucky to have this much people as my best buddies. And all my followers are my bestieeeee but if they think me one <3

10. A word to your dear readers.

ʲᵉᵒⁿ: Hello my fella beautifully loveliest readers! I'm not gonna take your much time but wanna say so many things so listen. Don't ever think what people say─what they think, what THEY want from you. It's you who you should think first. No one matters-no one. It's YOUR life-your mumma is not going to merry someone whom she doesn't knows-it's you who will do. Your dad is not going to struggle with the stress of study-it's you who will go through. Your brother won't cry at night thinking about your life-it's you who will do it, if you don't take that matter in your hands right now. So be happy! And I love you all!!!

Such a jolly and caring authornim you have there readers!