three

For today we are having tae_love_kookies

1.A few lines to introduce yourself.

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: Hello everyone you can call me Chocotae that's what I want my readers to call me. And my readers are called as my Chocobies hehe I wanted to name them as Chocobies because it's cute and I love chocolates. I am 18 years old currently in my first year. I am busy with exams right now. But still trying to have some rest and trying to eat well.

Chocobies! That's really a cute name for your readers. It sounds tasty >3<

2. How did you stumble upon this infamous orange app?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: Haha actually it's a funny story for me. I became an army in 2020, so as time passed I obviously came across some yn fanfictions also heard people talk about Wattpad. I downloaded and tried reading but those books weren't that interesting to me and continued reading on Instagram. then in 2021 I came across some taekook fanarts. I felt so hot and flustered because it was so beautiful and hot...and I never felt weird about taekook much that time because they were so hot together...then I searched for taekook fanfictions on Instagram because I started craving for some, wherein some fanpages talked about having Wattpad account where they post more taekook fanfictions and I re- downloaded it started reading and the rest is history. I still remember reading that book and the smuts were so hot and very satisfying hihi...

Damn taekook fanarts have such effects on us. On wattpad I came across this user who has a lots of fanarts posted (like she has most of the fanarts) in her book. They all are so *satisfying*

3. What do you love to do apart from writing?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: Apart from writing I love dancing, singing, painting, playing, badminton, watching BTS, reading books, I also like to cook some dishes you know watching YouTube videos and trying new stuff. And I love to discover new things. But for now everything is on a long break cause of exams. Uff!!

We all hate exams with our whole heart.

4. Who is your ultimate bias in BTS?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: Tbh Taehyung would be my ultimate bias forever and I love and adore him so much. He has healed me and I have always made me believe in true and pure love. So Taehyung<3

Our most handsome bear is the best.

5. Your personal all time favourite album of BTS?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: I can literally not choose one ultimate favourite album gosh it's so hard. More harder than Maths problems. But I guess MOTS7, Wings and Dark and Wild in top 3.

Aaah! They are my favourite too. Let's shake hands.

6. If you were to publish one book physically, then which one would it be?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: Actually I haven't completed any of my ongoing books till now and there are more than six to seven more books in my drafts but something that I can publish would be THE PRETTY BOY NEXT DOOR though it's not completed but I think it can be something I can publish because of its plot!!

Yup you totally should. For sure you would find me waving at you for being the first in the line while buying your book.

7. Any one of your flaws while writing you want to improve in future?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: Flaws...I think even after checking multiple times there are some grammatical mistakes which occur due to autocorrect stuff in my writings I wanna cry so hard cause of that. And also once I write one chapter I really get exhausted because maybe my brain burns when I work so much haha. I still want to improve and work on my abilities. I felt a little bad that I started in December and then from January all the flooding of exams and assignments started so couldn't focus onwriting much though I was so passionate but once my exams are over I wanna focus on writing too and give best updates to my readers<3!

We know you will!

8. Nothing lasts forever, so what is that nothing you want to last forever?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: My love for Taekook and BTS...I want to support them no matter what, forever and ever and everrrr!!!

I want that too! BTS for eternity

9. What is your aim now?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: To be happy and get on track again. I have not been able to do physical exercises and studies have been pressuring me so I feel that I am not being productive cause all I do is sleep, eat and study now. I want some break to heal and care for myself after the exams. And eat healthy, work outside studies, exercise and be happy.

10. Your thoughts to your precious readers?

ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ: I really feel happy and blessed. When I come on Wattpad and talk about my thoughts struggles and my pain, my readers have always been supportive and guiding me, they have been there for me always, they show so much support and love to my books I feel overwhelmed and they always maintain the positivity on my account which I always want...they are mature and understanding. I am happy I met them. I am thankful toTaekook, and thankful to myself that I support Taekook through them I met amazing people and readers who always check up on me. I named them Chocobies because they are cutest and sweetest! I love you and I will be back for you with updates<3

You are the one who is the cutest and sweetest so likewise your readers are like you too!