Chapter 1

"Why not babe !?" Jungkook said before snuggling his face in his girlfriend's neck

"Are you kidding me kook !? Magic is only viable in fictional stories not in real life "

"But didn't your mother said that in ancient times ..the heirs had superficial powers !?"

"Yeah she said that ..but i don't believe in it ...and why are you so sure about it ..huh !?"

"Ahnn it's not like that babe !! Whatever it is.. just look into my eyes "

Sitting on his lap she looked into his eyes not knowing she isn't drowning in his love but in his magic ..
His eyes sparkled like a star .. changing it's colour into blue ...

He commanded "kiss me Bella"
She soon responded by leaning closer to him not knowing what she is actually doing

But before that could happen ... someone snapped his fingers

"Yaah jiminshii" jungkook exclaimed in annoyance

Jimin just shrugged his shoulders
Bella - "what was that !?"

"Nothing Bella we were just discussing about our upcoming project ..did you forgot !?"

"Aish it just slipped out of my mind"

Jimin cleared his throat and said "Miss Bella , i want to talk to my buddy ..so if you allow me ..can i talk with him in private ..can you spare us some time !??"

"Ofcourse jimin , bye kook .. miss yaa"

She left by hugging him ... jungkook secretly rolled his eyes and fake smiled by saying "bye, love"

But murmured after she left "annoying shit"... which didn't went unnoticed by jimin

"If you are this much annoyed jungkook then why the hell were you hypnotizing her ..and using her .. without her will"

"What the fuck jimin , we were just going to kiss .. it's not like i was going to -"

Jimin interrupted him by saying " knowing she is the most shy and innocent girl of our campus plus she never intended to do any skinships with you .. and you were going to kiss her ..who knows what will you do after that ??"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "tell me the reason of your arrival"

Jimin scoffed " Whatever...Dumbass don't forget today is full moon night ..and we heirs need to worship the supreme god ..in respect for gifting us powers"

"Aish!! I just hate this night ..why we need to worship to one who don't even exist !??"

"Shut the fuck up jungkook, don't forget if we are having powers .. it's just because of our ancestors who did good deeds in past ..and pleased the god ..I don't care if you believe in it or not but if you want your powers to stay like this ..so it's better you join the prayer tonight or say goodbye to your powers"

"Never ever in my life i m going to lose them...they are my new addiction" he thought in his mind

" I can read your mind jungkook "

"Fuck .. why are you granted this power"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders " i m leaving .. reach on time "

"Hmm" jungkook hummed in response .