Chapter 5

jungkook pov

Knock knock

"Come in jungkookah"

I peeped through the door "Morning jiminshii , howz the hangover"

"My head hurts a little" he said massaging his temple with his closed eyes  .

"I knew , so here drink it , it will help a little " i handed him the soup .

He adjusted himself on the headboard and sipped his soup " Hmm..That's really good jungkookah , come sit "

"I know Jim , don't you agree that my skills are invincible " i fakely dust off my collars. "Huh !? Don't you? "

"For real they are "he said patting my forearm " Oh , i remember, Uncle Jeon wanted us to meet him . What's the time "

"It's still early ..7 am"

"Gotcha jungkookah ,I'll tide up and you too go i think we got a task to do , for real this time " he stood up and headed to washroom .

"Arasseo (okay) Jim , be downstairs by 15 minutes" i said leaving his room .

"Nae" (yes) he shouted from restroom.

After 35 minutes

In hall
"Yah paboya , you told me to be here within 15 minutes and see who is late now "

"Hehehe , i wanted to be sure , stop whining jiminshii " i said wrapping my arm against his shoulder.

He shrugged his shoulders yanking my hand away  and moved forward" I wasn't whining "

You look so cute while sulking like a kid jiminshii i thought

" You dumbass i can hear your thoughts..did you really just said that i sulk like a kid? " He ran to hit me .

"Why on this earth can you hear my thoughts " i yelled frustratedly while running .

"Let me just catch you, jungkookah , look at front wait don't ru-"

"Ani mianhae hyung ( no sorry brother) " i thought he was fooling to catch me , but no i just hit my dad , unintentionally.

" Oh .. mianhae appa mianhae  , are you okay " i held my dad who just fall because of me .

"Uncle Jeon , you okay ? I am sorry we were just playing around and didn't saw you . I am really sorry " jimin bowed to him in guilt and poked me to do same .

" Ahh ..yes yes dad it was a mistake. We are sorry , you didn't got hurt, did you ?" I started checking him .

" Both of you , keep quiet for god sake . You both won't let me speak, will you? . And i am all okay , it was just a slight push but don't play around in house and it doesn't suit to both of you to play like kids when you are the inherent power holders "

" Nae , we won't do it again , right jungkookah? "

"Yeah , by the way, you called us dad ?" I finally enquired out of curiosity.

"Yes , i did . I want all four of you to go to Busan , they need your help "

"Help ? They ?" Jimin muttered in confusion

"Who need our help dad , and till now we never really used our powers officially against anyone inspite of just helping the needed ones , we never used our powers "

"You'll get your answers once reach there, so my kids , packs your bags and head to airport. Your passports are already ready  and somi and rose will also be here by 10 , so what are we waiting for , go  go " dad just pushed both of us to staircase and asked us to pack our bags all of a sudden.

We stepped onto stairs with confusion written all over our face " what do you think jim, who would need our powers and Busan ? We literally left that city years ago and never looked their again ."

"I know right , uncle Jeon knew i can read his mind, so he didn't brought any thoughts in his mind , like no thoughts . Wow he know us very well"

"Obviously Jim , because he was one of us back then he too had powers " we reached to our rooms and then departed to pack our bags*eye roll*

Busan could be fun too tho, girls, money, power and maybe I'll loose my virginity over there i thought and smirked.

Jimin turned and gave me a disgusting look , i asked "what jim ?"
He mouthed i can hear you dumbass
He motioned his fingers to me

I went to my room without answering him and finally packed my clothes .