Back then history

Until here you came to know ..that jeon's and park's were the power holders ie. Jeon jungkook and Park jimin .

Let me clear it to you all ...
Jeon jungkook and Jeon Somi were the heirs of Jeon's .

Park jimin and park chaeyoung aka rose were the heirs of Park's.

The siblings and cousins hold the power of magic .

Back then .. Almighty God have sent angels to the earth ..who were scattered in all the countryside ..Jeon suhon and park taemin were one of them ..

In the return of angels , Jeon suhon and park taemin were the ones who stayed in Liberia and married normal women's ..and gave birth to Jeon jung-hyun and park min-hyun .

They were such a homo sapien with magical powers ..they had magic in their eyes , hands , almost in their veins .

But as generations evolved ..these powers were lessened ..they only had one power left with them ..the blessed generations , when turns 18 were granted powers ..

The thing that changed was ..that after giving birth .. previous power holders looses their powers and it eventually passes to their children .

The same happened here ..siblings were the only one who had powers not their parents ..and they had one single power with them ..which they got when they turned 18 ..

Here Park jimin is 21 years old .
Park chaeyoung is 19 years old .

Jeon jungkook is 20 years old .
Jeon Somi is 18 years old .

You wanna know what powers others hold !? .. then let's continue it !! Shall we !?

 then let's continue it !! Shall we !?