Chapter - 6

Jungkook pov

"Finally we are here " i yawned while streching my arms open .

"Yes we are Busan " said Jimin while looking around the place .

"Will someone come to pick us , jiminshii? "

"Yeah , uncle Jeon said someone named taehyung will come to pick us "

"But do you know him like how he looks like ?"

"Naah uncle said he is one of like us  i mean he too has powers so he already know how we look like "

"Wait with powers you mean he have magical powers like us ? " I was astonished at his information.

"Nae that's what uncle said" he said nodding his head .

"Okay  let's wait then"

After 20 minutes

"Hyung i am tired .where the hell is he and why does somi and rosie came here with a flight but we with a train . They would have already reached there"

"Even I'm tired kook and God knows why uncle gives all the noble privileges to their girls " he said with a eye roll .

"Hyung you look cute when you roll your eyes " i chuckled with his reactions .

He scoffed at me and moved forward in search of that man .

"Hyung wait for me "
Once we reached out from the station someone tapped at my shoulder .i turned back to see a man.

"Come on , both of you " he said and started moving to his car . Jimin and i exchanged glances because of his rude behaviour.

He sat on the driving seat and we both sat at the back .

" You are taehyung, right ?" Jimin inquired when he started the engine.

He turned back to us " Yeah , i am kim taehyung. Just like you both i too am granted with magical powers. The difference between you and us is that your powers don't work at us but ours can work at you " he smiled at the last confession, secretly telling us that they are more powerful than us .

"Oh okay nice to meet you . I am park jimin and he is Jeon jungkook . I have the power to- "

He chuckled and said " i already know what powers all of you siblings hold
Park jimin with mind reading and telepathy, Jeon jungkook with magical eyes , park rose with healing powers and Jeon somi with telekinesis "

This really surprised me but i still asked "when you Said 'us' what did you meant by it , who is other than you on whose our powers won't work "

"Kim y/n , my twin sister . She composes all of the powers within herself "

I nodded wanting to see her . Jimin interrupted
"Where's rose and somi? "

Taehyung turned back to road and started driving " They already reached two hours ago , they are with y/n "