9

'Ah... this scene.. yeah fuck this imma just watch up here'

We now see our Nero at the top of the bookshelf, sitting while watching Azazel and Issei playing Chronicle-what-not-game. And once they finished playing Azazel stands up and took out his wings, making Issei wide eye

Azazel: I am Azazel, Leader of the Fallen Angels.

Issei: 'A-Azazel?! As in the Governor of the Fallen Angels?!' Why did you...

Azazel: I realized that Kokabiel was plotting something, So i came here to keep an eye on him.. I wanted to see your Boosted Gear too, I see Albion did his job.

Issei: Albion?! You mean that guy who was in white armor?!

Azazel nods

Azazel: If i came here directly it would have caused trouble, so i asked him to sort things out, still surprised he accepted the job willingly though

Issei: So it was you, it was your fault.. The reason i didnt get to suck on the Presidents tit-

I glared at him and he stopped his blabberings and Azazel continues talking

Azazel: But, im sorry to tell you this.. you arent strong enough to beat kokabiels level-

Issei: It wasnt me who killed him though..?

Azazel was a bit surprised caused Albion said that this pervert was the one who killed Kokabiel

Azazel: No way.. 'Why did he lie to me?'

But he just shrugged it off and didnt want to keep thinking about it.

Azazel: Anyways, The Leader of the Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils are having a conference about this incident.

Issei: A Conference?-

INTERRUPT NO JUTSU! THEN ADD TIME SKIPPU NO JUTSU!

Rias: This is unbelievable! The Leader of the Fallen Angels are tresspassing our territory! Ugh.. give me a break..

We see all of Rias peerage sitting on the sofa and Rias standing, then koneko asks..

Koneko: President, Is it true that the Leaders of the Factions are meeting here?

Rias: Yes, ive just received word to that effect-

'Lets fucking skip this blabbering again shall we? Lets go on to the good part!'

____________________________________

Issei: What a mess...

We now see the fucking words time skipped and Rias with her peerage looking at the old, yet disgusting-garbage pool. And about Nero? hes sitting at Konekos head and flied towards the rooftop to look at them, why did he stay at the rooftop and not stayed on Konekos head so he can see the girls changing in the womens changing room? So he can fucking guard the room so no perverts are gonna peep at them.

'This is my life now.. great..'

Issei and kiba finally came out of the Mens changing room, waiting to for the girls, Once the girls were out Issei was giving them scores of how they look nice on swimsuits, then suddenly, Isseis left hand was beggining to look like a dragons Arm, he panicked but Nero saw it all and alerted Akeno, and Nero didnt want "that" thing to happen so made Akeno suck Isseis hand, outside.

But suddenly someone took Nero from behind, Nero couldnt see anything cause he was being blinded by the arms that took him, Once the hand opened he looked who took him, it was Xenovia

Xenovia: Nero, can you turn into human..?

Nero was confused but transformed into Yato, when Nero transformed to Yato, Xenovia began to lean closer, almost wants to make out, but Nero was terrified, Terrified to push Xenovia and accidentaly touch his boobs, he cant look forward cause of Xenovia was leaning closer with a smooch face, he cant push Xenovia on the shoulders, he still cant transform that fast cause hes still new to it, but someone luckily saved him..

Asia: Are you okay in there Xenovia?

Xenovia stopped and Asia took a peek, like literally, her head poking at the wall was fucking cute, but nows not the time, Nero took this chance and transformed back into a bird and flew out of the Womens changing room.. he forgot that this happened in the anime, Xenovia wants babies.

____________________________________

Rias: Good grief, why are you so indecent now Xenovia..

Xenovia: But i just wanted to make some babies...

While that was going on, Issei was fucking laughing behind us and i shut him up, with voilence.. i flew to him in blazing speed and transformed into a bullet, from what i know guns or bullets cant hurt supernatural beings so its okay.. once i "shot" myself, i shot him straight. In. The. Right. Eye.

Issei: AGHHHHH! MY EYE!

When Nero looked behind him, he saw Rias and her Peerage sweating a bit

Rias With her peerage thoughts: Note to self, dont mess with Nero.

???: Seems like you guys are having fun.

A bright light came out of the floor behind Issei, it was none other than Rias brother, Sirzech Gremory, and his maid-in-wife, Grayfia Lucifer.

Sirzechs: Is something special going on?

Rias: Brother?, what did you came here for?

Sirzechs: Dont tell me you didnt know? Parents day is coming up

Rias flinched and Nero secretly transformed to Yato

Rias: Akeno, i thought you would keep it a secret..!

Akeno: But it wasnt me though..?

Rias: Then who..

Thats when she realised who told about the Parents day, she looked behind her and her peerage and his brother followed her eyes and they see Nero in his human form and and trying to jump out of the window but he flinched when he turn around and saw that the others are looking at him while Rias was Fuming

"Hehe~ guess cats out of the bag..?

YOOOOOOOOO! SORRY GUYS IF THIS WAS LONG BUT IDC! HEHEHEH! ANYWAYS I HOPE YA LIKE IT!