000

~ falling in love is like... like riding a roller coaster. You have your ups and downs, bends and twists, fast and slow times. Love is a Roller Coaster In our lifetime, one is likely to ride a roller coaster at least once. We also may experience the feeling of love with someone we consider special.  Both, being in love and riding a roller coaster, will cause a person to feel different emotions, some sad and some joyful.  Just like a roller coaster has to remain on its tracks in order to function properly, a relationship has to have boundaries in order to flourish.  We look forward to the roller coaster ride and the possibility of love with much excitement, but in the end we have to decide if the ride was worth it. The roller coaster always seems to be the highlight of all amusement parks.

Along with our first love, comes our first heartbreak.  Feelings will emerge when we meet someone who we are attracted to and/or find interesting.  These feelings of infatuation can eventually lead to love.  We find ourselves looking forward to seeing that special someone again and again.  Every conversation is meaningful and each time we see him/her/them, our surroundings seem like a blur because we are solely focused on him/her.  Every slight touch will be thrilling and tender at the same time.  You are anxious while getting ready for the first date.  You make sure you look your best and go over every detail that will help  make a good first impression.  You're nervous, but yet so excited to spend some quality time with that person you can't seem to stop thinking about.  In the beginning of any relationship, everything is wonderful.  You are getting to know each other and he/she seems to be more interesting and funnier than you could've imagined.  But as time goes by, their jokes are no longer as funny.  The jokes aren't anything new and they may even become annoying.  Instead of getting to know each other, we may start using terms like "I know you all too well," which is usually an opening line for an argument about to happen.  Unfortunately, relationships end for many different reasons.  When a relationship is cut short due to a decision made by the other person, it hurts us even more.  The feelings of rejection and loneliness will make you not want to see.

"What ended your relationship with....."

Maybe moving into the same building as him wasn't the greatest idea.