003

🖤 💬 ✉️Liked by nabi

🖤 💬 ✉️
Liked by nabi.nb and 200 others
cassh.pk late night ☕️ run!

view all 20 comments

Nabi.nb Thailand has the cutest cafes ever!
cassh.pks @/nabi.nb dude, come visit me!!!

~~~~~

It's been three days since I was kicked out of my dad's house. Thank God I have Emely. She offered me a room in her apartment until I can get on my own two feet again. For now, I won't worry about that.

My friends Cash and Phan convinced me to come to Thailand for a week. I haven't seen them in years! Cash moved back to Thailand when he was 8 years old, and Phan moved to Thailand for university.

~~~~~

I've been on this plane for 13 hours now. I have a four hour layover in incheon. I'll probably just walk around the airport and maybe go to a nearby convenience store. Ever since that one girl on tiktok started making those convenience store tiktoks, I wanted to go to Korea for the drinks and snacks.

~~~~

( in korea)

I only have an hour left in Korea. I really thought I had more time to roam around but it took the pilot 2 hours to land because the runway was so packed.

I checked my luggage in and ran to the CU two blocks away.

"annyonghaseyo" the convenience worker greeted me, while helping another customer.

I really wanted to try the coffee pouch with banana milk, but it was literally one am and would like to sleep for the last six hours of my trip. I grabbed a peach ice tea, cup of ice, the last bulgogi kimbap roll, and  red bean mochi.

I put my items down on the counter. " There's a 1+1 sale on mochi." She said, pointing to the desert.  I ran to the desert section to grab another red bean mochi.

"4,500 won." I handed her my card.

She handed me my back and ran as fast as I could to my terminal.

"Ma'am you can't bring meat on the plane." The gate agent tried to throw my kimbap away. I had fifteen minutes until they closed the gates.

I ate it as fast as I could without giving myself a stomachache.

"Have a safe flight." The gate agent handed me my ticket and passport. 

~~~~

I finally found my seat, pulled out the tray and laid out my food. I swear when I come back to Korea I'm going to take my time and enjoy my food in the convience store.

After finishing my food I put the tray back up and slept the rest of the flight to Thailand.