|Thomas Hewitt| Teasing {NSFW}

Y/n was washing dishes while Luda Mae was at the gas station working. Thomas was in the basement doing whatever, probably making a new mask or some furniture out of a victim. Hoyt was out patrolling and Monty well since he is in a wheelchair he is just watching Tv in the living room with his ra- I mean dog. Y/n soon got done with the dishes and it was around 12pm so dinner didn't need to be fixed right now. She was a little bored just standing and staring out the window watching the new dog run around and chase birds. Y/n decided to go down and bother Thomas for a bit. She opened the door with a huff and closed it behind her. There was a strong smell of rotting but she soon got used to it over time. She walked over to Thomas who was indeed making a new mask. "Hey Hun." Y/n said, throwing her arms around his neck hugging him. He grunted as an answer and swatted her away. Y/n rolled her eyes and walked to the side of the table mesmerizingly watching him make the mask. Thomas would get small glimpses of her cleavage. The tank top was laying a little low so it was easier for him to see her breast. Y/n somehow didn't notice as her focus was so deeply set on the mask. Around 20 minutes later Y/n had sat on a chair right next to Thomas and she had propped her upper half up on the table. Thomas fully stopped and stared down into her shirt. Y/n chuckled and blushed as she finally noticed. "My eyes are up here sweetie." Y/n hummed out and Thomas quickly looked at her face. If it wasn't for the mask Y/n would see how hard he was blushing. Soon enough dinner came around and Luda Mae was in the kitchen making dinner as Y/n set the table. Hoyt was in the living room watching old cartoons with Monty. Thomas was leaning on the kitchen counter drinking a cup of water, watching as Y/n's hips swayed as she set the dinner table. "Tommy, do you mind bringing this pot into the dinning room and sit it in the middle?" Luda Mae had asked, looking up at him. Tommy nodded and grabbed the pot and quickly set it down on the dinner table. Everyone came in and sat down. Hoyt said grace and then gave everyone a bowl full of 'meat' stew. Y/n sat right next to Tommy as Hoyt was at one end of the table and Monty was at the other end. Luda Mae sat near Hoyt. Tommy looked down at his bowl and slowly crept his hand to sit on Y/n's thigh. She looked up at him slightly confused until he grabbed her thigh rather roughly. She brought her finger up to her mouth and bit it looking down. Tommy grabbed a spoon full of the stew and ate slowly. His hand crept up to her heat and he made small circles on it. Luckily no one noticed, Y/n leaned back slightly and she grabbed the spoon quickly dropping it back in the bowl when she felt Thomas's hand creep into her shorts and into her panties. Luda Mae looked up worried, "Is everything ok Y/n?" Luda Mae asked, Y/n nodded and grabbed the spoon eating some stew as Thomas's finger slipped in her slick hole. Y/n softly gasped, Thomas smirked and took another bite. He thrusted at a slow pace and Y/n bit her bottom lip from making her moan. Thomas added a second finger making Y/n groan from the sudden pleasure. She felt herself get close. Y/n grabbed his arm but he continued and she laid her head on the table. "Are you sure you're ok Y/n?" Luda Mae quickly asked and Y/n nodded slowly. Y/n tightened her grip on his arm slightly digging her nails into his skin. She bit her arm and groaned as she came all over his fingers. Thomas looked up and saw everyone calmly eating and sped his fingers up again making Y/n look up at him in an almost pleading look. He side eyed her but never stopped. Y/n let a moan slip but it was quiet enough so no one heard except Thomas and herself. Thomas had a shit eating grin as Hoyt got up to go to the living room. Monty had done the same. Luda Mae cleaned the table up, "Are you two finished eating?" Luda Mae asked and Thomas shook his head, Luda Mae hummed and left with the few dirty dishes. Thomas took his fingers out, sticking them into Y/n's mouth. "Suck" Thomas had growled out in a low tone. Y/n did so and Thomas took his fingers out of her mouth. He chuckled and looked at her. "Why did you do that!? We could have gotten caught!" Y/n whisper yelled. Thomas smirked. "You did this on purpose..." Y/n huffed and leaned back. Thomas hummed to himself as he was proud of the payback he did. "Ugh, I still love you." Y/n muttered out looking at him. He leaned down to kiss her and she kissed him back. That had been Thomas's way of saying "I love you too."