Vincent Sinclair {Smut}

Bo had gotten you a dress to show vincent and you hesitated to put it on at first but you obliged and put it on, deciding that Vincent would probably like it. (This is the dressss)

"Where the hell did you find this?" You'd come out and look at Bo, you messed with the gloves and sighed heavily

"Where the hell did you find this?" You'd come out and look at Bo, you messed with the gloves and sighed heavily. " From a victim darlin', now your pretty ass should go down to the basement." You nodded and carefully walked down the stairs. 

Vincent was in the basement working on a wax figure. You had walked in on him working on some random victim, probably the one that was wearing the dress you have on. "Hey baby?" Vincent looked away from the wax figure and looked at you. He got up and wiped his hands off on his apron. He took it off and placed it on a hook. He grabbed a notebook from his desk and started to scribble on it, he showed you the notebook, smiling under the mask. The notebook said, "You look so beautiful." You blushed and looked away, " Thank you Vincent." Vincent nodded and moved his mask a bit to kiss your head. He put it back in place and grabbed your hips then pulled you into his body. You jumped slightly at the sudden action but looked up at him, smiling. You kissed his shoulder and looked up into his eyes. His eyes were darker than usual, showing some type of emotion. His hands moved to your ass and he gripped it, making you gasp his name lightly. He froze and stopped his motion, He looked down, feeling embarrassed. You saw this and smiled softly, you understood what he had wanted. 

(MWUAHAHAHAHAHA cliffhanger~)