|Hannibal Lecter|Bitter sweet {NSFW}

You rushed up to Hannibal's office but bumped into someone before you could reach his office. you closed your eyes tightly, waiting to hit the ground, but you felt warmth around your waist. your eyes slowly opened to be welcomed by your coworker, Will Graham. "Are you...ok?" Will looked slightly down at you before putting you back onto your feet. Y/n slowly nodded, "Sorry, I was in such a rush to get to where I was going and kind of forgot to look where I was going, and I bumped into you." Y/n looked slightly up at Will; he hummed in response. "It's fine just more careful next time. But if I may ask, where exactly are you headed?" Will slid a hand into his pocket and you put your hands in your hoodie pockets. "I was headed to Dr. Lecter's office." you bit your lip just thinking about him. Will nodded, "Well I won't waste anymore of your time, have a wonderful day Y/n." Will gave a small smile, and you gave a smile back, "You too Will." Will walked off and you finally reached your destination, Hannibal's office. You hummed as you knocked on the door, footsteps could be heard on the other side of the door. The door slowly creaked open and Hannibal came into view, "What took you so long, darling?" Hannibal moved to the side and you walked in, "I bumped into a coworker, and we had a small chat." You sighed, Hannibal shut and locked the door. He walked behind you and massaged your shoulders. 

You and Hannibal had been together for a while now and you found out he was a cannibal when you walked in on him cutting up some poor victim's lungs. You soon didn't care for him being a cannibal because you would have been called a cannibal as well, you did eat the food he cooked, and you indeed enjoyed it...As long as Hannibal didn't make you the next meal you were ok with living with him. 

 Hannibal sat down on one of the chairs and patted his lap, you hesitantly walked over and sat down on his lap. It was quite comfortable to say the least, you laid your head on his shoulder and felt him wrap his arms around your waist. "How has work been for you?" Hannibal hummed into your ear, making a shiver make its way down your spine. "It has been quite boring to say the least." You muttered out, tracing a finger up and down his suit jacket. The room went comfortably silent for a little while until Hannibal spoke again. " May I?" Hannibal asked tugging at your shirt. You blushed and slowly nodded as he tossed your shirt off. You sat back to look at him and could see a mischievous grin form onto his face. You pulled at his suit jacket, and he took it off, placing it neatly on the table near him. He leaned you closer to himself and nibbled at your neck. You hummed out a soft moan when he reached one spot and heard a satisfied sound come from Hannibal. He kissed towards your shoulder and bit down hard, until blood had drawn. You gave out a half whimper and half whine. "You taste so sweet my darling...And just the right amount of bitterness..." Hannibal licked his lips satisfied with the taste of your blood. You moaned when he attacked the sensitive spot on your neck. He didn't hesitate on marking you as his. Dark purple, red hickeys scattered all the way from your neck, from your shoulders, and down your chest. He ended up taking you to a couch he had in the room and laid you down on it. He took your pants off leaving you in your underwear and bra. He slipped off his shirt and took his belt off, leaving on his pants. His fingers traced from your chest down to the hem of your underwear. You whined wanting him to go farther, "You want me to go farther Yn?" Hannibal's voice was dark but clearly full of lust. You nodded and a deep chuckle erupted from his chest. "Words honey...." He leaned in close to your stomach and gave small kisses, leading to your heat. "Please sir." It came out in a whimper, and he chuckled, "Good girl." You bit your lip, watching as he took your underwear off and rubbing small circles around your clit. "Oh Y/n... you're already wet and I haven't done anything." A mischievous smirk was seen on his face, two digits slipped into your soaking cunt. You moaned his name, and he went at a quick speed. He leaned down and gave you a passionate but hungry kiss. Hannibal stopped his fingers right as you started to hit you high, he stopped kissing you and you gave an angry sigh because of all his teasing. He took off his pants and slipped off his boxers, revealing his member. You licked your lips; He wrapped your legs around your waist, and you just patiently waited for him to start pounding into you. He wasted no time in, slamming into you. You moaned loudly; you ended up biting your lip to help stop you from screaming. Hannibal enjoyed the site of you, covered in the hickeys he gave you and the blood that had dribbled down your shoulder. It was dry by now but still a sight for this man. He soon felt your walls close in onto his member and he grunted feeling you hit your high. His quick speed never stopped, and he soon hit his climax and rode out his high. You both were a panting mess and sweating. Hannibal's hair stuck to his face; you liked seeing his hair all messy from time to time. He pulled out and laid you in his arms. Your back was against the couch and your head laid on his couch. A cover draped over the two of you, thankfully Hannibal didn't have any appointments for a couple hours, so you guys were free to rest. "I love you darling, sleep well." Hannibal whispered into your ear. You tiredly smiled and dozed off into a restful sleep. 

(A/n: Sorry I kinda rushed the end!!! It's like 4am and I wanted to get this done and my computer is about to die- Have a wonderful time reading the chapter or well more or so, hopefully you liked it!!!! Byeee<3)