DBD Ghostface {Fluff}

You woke up to be lying with Danny. You both had gotten away from the entity with some sort of spell and you were quite surprised it worked. You were in a house he had bought before y'know the entity took him away. You won't lie it was a good lookin house. It was really fancy, you felt a bit worried that you were being set up or something but you brushed it off and admired Danny's sleeping face. 

He woke up around an hour later and looked at you to see that you were fast asleep. He got up and got changed into a white T-shirt and some blue jeans. Danny looked at you and decided to go fix some breakfast. He cooked (Favorite breakfast food) and set out (Favorite drink) for you. You woke up to the smell of f/b/f and rushed out to the kitchen, only wearing a T-shirt and underwear. He smiled, looking at you, "Damn you're cute." Danny walked up to you and hugged your waist, bringing you close to his body. He smiled and kissed your lips, closing his eyes. You closed your eyes and melted into the kiss. 

You both ate and you got ready for the day. You had put on a black see-through top and a black crop-top underneath then a black skirt on. You had also put on a black choker and a bit of makeup on. 

You walked out of the bathroom and went to Danny

You walked out of the bathroom and went to Danny. He had his shoes on and checked for his wallet and keys. "come on love, let's go out on a date." You smiled and rushed to get your shoes on. You went to danny and then you guys got into the car and drove to the mall. 

Once you guys got there he had taken you to a few different shops. Buying you a bunch of stuff which you insisted on buying it yourself, but he won the little argument. He bought you a little plushie and you had picked out some new clothes. You both arrived back home. You took the bags in, having fought about it with Danny, you won this time. You sat the bags down on the counter and plopped down on the couch. Danny sat beside you and rubbed your thigh, "You're absolutely beautiful doll." You blushed and leaned on him. He held you close to his body and turned on a random movie.