Recovery

The new captain of the United Teritories of New London or (UNL) is sitting in his new office located in New London. The previous captain of outpost (Y/N) he was elevated as the captain of the new organization. He was reviewing the new shipment of coal that arrived recently until he heard a knock.

Ronan: Here is your tea Sir. James Oswald.

A butler entered the room bringing a tray of biscuits, teacups and of course the tea itself.

Oswald: O please... No need for formalities.

Ronan: Ohhh... But a captain such as yourself deserve some respect.

Ronan replied

Ronan: You not only helped the settlements that were spread out across Frostland. You also saved New London and created a confederation in this barren nothing white desert.

Ronan then proceded to place the tray in a nearby table.

Ronan: Enjoy your tea sir.

Oswald: Thankyou Bigsley.

Ronan than left the room and Oswald is left to his thoughs. His scientist are making breakthroughs using the secrets left at the military warehouse. One in particular was project Orion. Project Orion is a secret project meant to create a militarized version of the Automaton using the weapons and blueprints found in the warehouse. If the people found out about this they would have his head.

He shuddered in fear at the thought of being banished from his home or worse executed. He took a sip of his tea before being interrupted by a scout barging through the door.

Scout: Capt'n we have a problem!

Oswald: What is it?

Scout: A large structure was spotted by one of our observation post.

Oswald replied in confusion

Oswald: How did we not notice it!?

Scout: According to them it just suddenly appeared and they don't know how and why.

Oswald: what is the description of the structure?

Scout: Well... It has these stone pillars as well as a stone roof, judging by the architecture in looks like the photos my parents showed me. What was it called...? Aha! It looks like a greek pantheon

Suddenly a telegram opperator burst into the room

Operator: Sir one of our observers report red dots coming out of the greek like structure.

To be continued...

I will be releasing a chapter every other day pls voice your opinions so that I can improve my story and writing skills.