Pizza

Isabella's POV.

"Today is Sunday, instead of going to Alexander's place, he decided to spend this day at my place, I don't know why I'm nervous, we have known each other for a while, and this is his first visit to my place"

"When the bell rings, I took a deep breath before answering the door."

(After opening the door, I saw Alexander was there carrying Kayce in a carrier. Both of them smell a very nice perfume): Hey guys, it's really pleasure having you here.

Alexander (Offering his hand to shake mine): Hey, It's our pleasure, you seem nervous. (Scanning my face and my shaking hands)

Having my boss in my place will make me nervous for sure (I kneel to Kayce's level giving him a kiss on his forehead. I stand up and make room for them to pass) Have a seat. The pizza will be here in any minute now. (Sitting with them on the middle sofa)

Alexander (leaning his back and crossing his legs): Really!! What kind of pizza?

(Playing with Kayce's hair): The three flavors you always order, I didn't know what you prefer today. (My eyes darting at Alexander)

Alexander (Turns his body, tilting his head to study me, as if he is contemplating something): Look at you; you know how to make a man happy, I'm very proud of you.

(Smiling proudly then change my emotions to sadness): I'm sure that my husband has another opinion about me making a man happy.

Alexander (studies me for a moment before talking): I don't care about your ex-husband or his opinion; I only care about you in our friendship.

"These words make my heart melt letting me not saying a thing but smiling in shy, I can't understand what he's feeling. But before I can figure it out, the intercom rings, interrupting us."

Alexander (burst out laughing, his head shaking in amusement). It must be the pizza. (Clears his throat while he stands up heading to the door)

"Alexander putts the pizza on the coffee table, after paying  the delivery guy"

(Opening my purse to pay for Alexander) I should pay, I invited you guys.

Alexander (Opening the pizza box): Don't be silly. I'm not allowing you to pay not just today, but every day. I don't want to repeat myself again.

(Heading to the kitchen after blinking him) Let me get some plates and some cans of soft drinks from the kitchen.

"After we settle everything, we stuff ourselves with pizza and ice cream, while watching silly shows on TV."

(Rubbing my stomach) God, I'm full. (I sigh)

Alexander (His eyes smiling): I think we should get going; someone is about to crash here. (Yawns)

"I walked with them to the door."

Alexander (brushing his hand to mine): Thanks for the pizza.

(Shaking his hand softly) Thank you for coming by. Do I get a kiss? (Looking at them)

Alexander (gasps): A kiss?  (His face going red)

(Laughing while I'm shoving his arm): From Kayce.

Alexander (a silly smile on his lips): Oh right.

(I stand up after kissing Kayce; I turn my attention to Alexander, who is watching me instantly): We had a great time today, do it again.

Alexander (leaving the house): I'll think about it, see you tomorrow. (Blinks me)

Alexander POV.

"Its 9:00 am in my clinic, Jeffrey an old patient just came in."

(Focusing on Jeffrey's face) You look pale today, is everything okay?