Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of my imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Yikes, what does that say about me? Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Characters included in this story are from my own novels (Gallows Tree Conspiracy, Hidden – Triquetra Trilogy Book One); however, I have allowed them to visit and merge across my different story universes within the environment of my fourth wall-breaking interactions. These tales are told from my perspective as the writer and wrangler of these characters. I will absolutely poke fun at an entirely fictional version of myself as my characters cause trouble.

This story includes themes of polyamory, BDSM, exhibitionism, size differences, explicit sexual language, flirting, sarcasm, and humour. I take no responsibility or liability for any damage, injury, or loss of any personal property including but not limited to unemployment, furniture breakage, walking into a telephone pole while reading, or spontaneous combustion of panties stemming from reading these tales. Read at your own risk. This story is rated mature so if you are under 18, you've been warned. This is not the story for you! For those who decide to dive in, I highly recommend proximity to towels, a change of panties, cold showers, and fire extinguishers at all times. This is an erotic romance! It is spicy! You might want to make sure no one is reading over your shoulder on the bus, train, university/college classroom, or office. And good god, don't try to read this while driving!

Checked over your shoulder? All clear? With those warnings out of the way, let's dive in, shall we?

If you enjoy this story, do please follow me and recommend this to other readers. Reviews on Amazon for the published episodes would be absolutely brilliant and encourage me to bring you a second season.