Chapter 2 - Feelings

(Y/n) just wanted to go home and cry - maybe lay down and read till three but Taehyung had other plans for him.

They ended up on a hillside away from the city but just close enough so you could see the buildings glittering in the distance.

Taehyung and (Y/n) sad down in the grass and just stared at the view for a while until Taehyung spoke.

" I've never taken anyone here but...I go here when I'm overwhelmed...it reminds me of back home sort of. " Taehyung told him.

' WHAT KIND OF K-DRAMA LINE WAS THAT? ' (Y/n) screamed in his head.

Why was his heart beating so fast? Was he actually attracted to a boy? He couldn't...what would the public think?

" Thank you...I kind of broke down back there...that's never really happened before. " He partially lied.

(Y/n) was used to crying till he couldn't anymore, the pressure always got to him. But on the camera's he wore a mask and remained composed. After all his fans deemed him as prefect and happy - he wouldn't dare break that illusion they had.

" You're young (Y/n) you still have your whole career ahead of you. I know it's hard but you have to remember to not let them get to your head. " Taehyung said while cleaning (Y/n)'s teary eyed face.

" I don't really anymore. All that I worked for is gone and I - "

Taehyung shook his head. " You're famous worldwide, any company would be lucky to have you. You're talented and amazing. "

' why is he complementing someone he doesn't even know? Why does he think I'm that great when I'm not? ' (Y/n) questioned himself.

" Thank you again Hyung. "

Taehyung smiled but his smile soon faded as they heard it.

The sound of a click.

They instantly both got up and the camera man fell back - clearly startled.

" You're illegally recording us! " Taehyung exclaimed, completely and utterly frustrated.

The guy with the camera bolted down the hill , Taehyung and (Y/n) following him.

Taehyung managed to grab him and (Y/n)  snatched the camera out of his hands.

The guy slipped away from Taehyung's grasp and laughed.

" I've already sent the video to my boss! "

He ended up running to his car and driving away before they could even argue.

" I'm sorry...this is my fault. " (Y/n) muttered.

" What ? it's not- "

(Y/n) shook his head. " Thanks for Everything. I should go. "