Chapter 5 - Acceptance

Important stuff :

(Y/n) : your name

(L/n) : last name

(N/n): nickname

___________________________________________

" Taeyong... I'm screwed. " (Y/n) muttered as he threw his bag across the room.

His brother sat down on the couch watching as (Y/n) rolled around on the carpet.

" You're in love with that boy aren't you? "

(Y/n) looked up at his brother. " Does everyone but me know this? "

Taeyong nodded. "  I can tell by your face, you seem happier when your around Taelung "

" His name is Taehyung "

" Yes that's what I said Taesung. "

" I can't- " (Y/n) began to speak.

" You can though. He makes you happier doesn't he? You've known him only for a few months now and you're always together. Why not give it a shot? "

(Y/n) frowned. " What will others think- "

" They can think whatever they want. Society will never be happy , they will judge you not matter what. So it's best to do what you want and what makes you happy. "

(Y/n) sat up and frowned.

" You...you don't mind your brother being gay? "

" Why would I mind when I have a boyfriend. "

" YOU HAVE A WHAT "

.

.

.

That evening (Y/n) got another call from his parents, it was the same convo each time. They always wanted to introduce (Y/n) to a girl for marriage purposes and (Y/n) would always decline. He couldn't tell them the truth.

He had just come to terms with his sexuality. He hadn't felt this way about another boy before, so it confused him.

" (N/n) you're spacing out, everything okay? " a warm voice called out.

(Y/n) stopped aggressively stabbing his pasta and looked up smiling weakly.

" Everything is fine Hyung. "

Taehyung put his hand against (Y/n)'s forehead.

" You don't have a fever but your face is red. " He said leaning in closer.

" Y-yeah it's very hot in here - " (Y/n) stammered.

Now he was certain he liked Taehyung he couldn't act normal around him. He was always a tomato and couldn't hide his blushing face.

" Why don't we go for a walk? " Taehyung suggested.

Taehyung had once again held his hand as they walked through the empty corridor.

(Y/n) wasn't going to hold back his feelings anymore. It was about time he found out what was happening.

" I want to know what's happening this past few months - " (Y/n) stop walking.

Taehyung looked at him confused.
" What do you mean? "

" Why...why do you keep taking me out , holding my hand, why do your friends keep on saying I'm your boyfriend- "

" That's because I like you and I want to date you. "

" What?! "

" I like you (Y/n). "