Chapter 8 - Lovers

The following week went by terrible, the staff would follow him around with cameras as they were filming a documentary, so he didnt have a second of privacy. He hadn't spoken to Taehyung once since that time.

" We have a new idol joining us. Would you mind showing him around - I need to attend a meeting and - " His manager started rambling

" Noona don't worry! And take a break please you look like you're gonna burst! "

Manager Yuki nodded. " Thank you (Y/n). "
She stammered and  quickly hurried away.

(Y/n) turned around only to be face to face with Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly pulled him closer and looked around, making sure they were alone.

He then leaned in. And kissed him.

Taehyung pushed him against the wall, still kissing him , until (Y/n) stopped him.

" W-were in the HYBE hallway ! " (Y/n) stammered.

Taehyung leaned in closer and smirked.
" I know,  how scandalous~ "

" Taehyung I'm serious. They're being very strict with me. " (Y/n) frowned.

" But I want to kiss my boyfriend. " Taehyung argued.

" I need to show someone around but...afterwards we can go to my house okay? "

Taehyung smirked again. " Inviting me to your bedroom, how bold of you. "

" I live with my brother you pabo. "

Taehyung just smiled and gave him another quick kiss.

" I'll be waiting in my studio. Call me when you're done okay?  "

" Okay. "

(Y/n) skipped down a the hallway, his lips were still tingling and his mind was engulfed with thoughts of Kim Taehyung yet again.

He finally found the new idol that was going to debut, he was rather small and innocent looking and quickly bowed as (Y/n) approach him.

" I'm Jeon Jinwha, it's a pleasure to meet you. " He said rather confidentiality

" I'm taeyongs little brother. " (Y/n) bitterly remarked.

He never expected to meet the boy who had broken his brothers heart like this. Yet here they were.

" W-what?! " Jinwha stammered.

" Was he not good enough for you? You couldn't even give him a reason...he loved you! And now he's going to marry some random girl because he's given up on love or some sh*t like that - "

" He's the one who's cheating on me! " Jinwha exclaimed.

" What! He would never! "

" Your mother came to me the other day...she said I should leave him because he's engaged to another girl! She said he didnt love me anymore and he was lying..." Jinwha admitted.

" She WHAT?! "

(Y/n) sighed and grabbed Jinwha dragging him across the building until they reached Taehyung's studio.

" Taehyung let's go. " (Y/n) said grabbing him as well.

" Uh...(N/n) who's this guy? Are we taking him home? " Taehyung questioned.

" Taehyung meet Jinwha , yes we're taking him home. "

Taehyung didn't quest (Y/n) any further as he looked like he was going to murder someone and went along with it.

When they finally arrived back to (Y/n)'s house  , they were greeted with unexpected guests.

(Y/n)'s parents were sitting right there in their living room and did not look happy upon seeing Jinwha.

" What- are you doing here! " (Y/n)'s mom yelled  at Jinwha.

" How do you know him? " Taeyong asked.

(Y/n)'s father shook his head.
" That's not important. "

" They told Jinwha  you were cheating on him and engaged, " (Y/n) told his brother.

" YOU DID WHAT?! " Taeyong turned towards his parents furiously.

" We did it for your benefit! " She argued.

" Don't make me laugh. You do everything for your f*cking benefits. You can't change the fact I'm gay, you can't change who I am. "

Taeyong grabbed his car keys and Jinwhas hands.

" Do me a favour and don't talk to me again. "

He left before anyone could say anything else. (Y/n)'s mother burst into tears.

" (Y/n) you're our only hope. " She sobbed.

" Didn't you listen to anything Hyung said?!!! He was right. You only care about your business over your son's happiness. I have a boyfriend as well - I won't get a wife. Either you can accept it or don't. I don't care either. "

" If you leave I won't hesitate to tell everyone you're with a man! Your reputation will be ruined! " (Y/n)'s father exclaimed.

(Y/n) laughed grabbing Taehyung's hand and walking towards the door.

" Go ahead. Tell who you want. "