Chapter 6 - Identity crisis

Korean terminology :

Soju :  Alcoholic bevarage made with rice, the most popular alcohol containing bevarage in Korea. Usually eaten with fried chicken or banchan( side dishes) ( sweet dried squid or dried anchovies and nuts etc)

Pabo : Means  Idiot in Korean

Would you like to see my cat?/ Would you like to eat ramen?  : this is inviting someone inside your house for more then making out if you know what I mean.

___________________________________________

I like you (Y/n) "

(Y/n) looked at the boy eyes widened. Taehyung was joking right? He was just messing with him..why would he like him?

" If this is a joke it's not funny. " (Y/n) looked down at the ground trying not to start crying.

(Y/n) looked back up at the boy.
" I'm sorry I need to go. "

(Y/n) scholded himself as he ran away , he wanted to be with Taehyung...but he couldn't.

Them dating would shatter everything- if anyone found out then everything they worked for would crumble.

He didn't care what they said about him. But he did care about the things they would call Taehyung.

As (Y/n) ran into an empty practice room he broke down into tears. Why did he have to feel this way?

Suddenly the door opened and someone sat down next to him.

(Y/n) didn't want to look up. It was already embarrassing that he was crying alone in the dark.

The person said nothing instead slowly wrapped there arms around (Y/n) pulling him into a hug.

" Let's talk about this? Don't cry okay? " The voice gently spoke.

" I'm...sorry- I'm really pathetic - I didn't mean to run away - "

Taehyung shook his head and wiped the tears off (Y/n)'s face.

" I'm not playing with you (Y/n). I've liked you for a while , ever since I met you two years ago at that music bank award show. " Taehyung began to speak.

(Y/n) looked at the boy. " That long?! "

Taehyung nodded. " You were Adorable and passionate. I couldn't help but listen to your songs all day, that's why my members kept teasing me about it and calling you my wife. "

" ...I like you as well. But I'm not ready to he anything...I need time. I'm sorry." (Y/n) confessed.

Taehyung ruffled (Y/n)'s hair and nodded.

" You don't need to be sorry. I'll wait for you. "

.

.

.

Taeyong poured some Soju in a glass excitedly and placed a large plate of fried  chicken next to it before skipping on the kitchen.

Manager Yuki stared at him for a second.
" Uh...why are you skipping around? "

" My brother in law is coming over! "

Yukis eyes widened " KIM TAEHYUNG IS COMING OVER- "

" Can you guys please be normal for once? " (Y/n) groaned.

" You should ask Taehyung if he wants to eat ramen - " Taeyong suddenly said.

" HE CAN'T SAY THAT! " Yuki exclaimed.