IRL - The Beach House Haunting

(Based on games like poppy's playtime, bendy and the ink machine, amnesia and all those first person horror puzzle games)

It was a cloudy day in the UK and today, emily and her dads were going on holiday, the reason is that they received a letter from a family friend of tom's saying that they have 2 weeks away to a beach house, the beach house belongs to the family friend and they've heard how much work tom and sebastian have been doing lately so he told tom and sebastian in the letter he sent to have a holiday to get some rest, they decided to do it as out of the pair, sebastian had working the hardest as he had 3 movies released in 2 months and a tv show on apple tv coming out soon too, emily didn't mind going too as she wanted to see what the beach house looks like and she also likes beaches, today was the day they go and tom and sebastian had their big suitcase packed full of clothes, shoes, swimming trunks for swimming in the sea as it was going to be really warm for the next 2 weeks and some other things, emily had her backpack which is pink with eeveelution on the front full of her stuff like her phone, her tablet, her laptop, her switch and some other stuff.
"ready to go?" sebastian asks seeing everyone looked ready
"i think so, i check the door were locked twice and everything was turned off twice" tom replies and emily nods next to him
"i saw him do it do i tink everything is checked and everyone is ready" emily says and sebastian smiles
"good, then let's go!" sebastian says and emily cheered
she teleported everyone to the beach house and when they reappear, they were in front of the door of the beach house on the porch, the beach house was a white mansion house with a black roof, at the backyard of the house was a big pool and then a fence was around the backyard with a gate in the middle that lead to the beach, the backyard also had a brown shed in the left corner but it looked to be locked and unable to be opened, the beach was quite long and the sea was at the end going in and out calmly
"dis is a nice place" emily says as she looks around
"it is, it's a really nice place, tom, your family friend must be rich" sebastian says and he looks at tom who was slightly embarrassed
"yeah, he works for a big company but i forgot what it's called" tom replies still slightly embarrassed as he couldn't for the life of him remember the name of the company
"meh, it doesn't matter now, all dat matters is that we are on holiday, yee!" emily says jokingly and she giggles making tom and sebastian smile at her
they then enter the house after finding the front door key in a key lock with tom's family friends sending the code to the lock though text on tom's phone, the trio went in and the inside of the place looked really nice, they stood in the little foyer behind the door with the stairs to their right, in front of them down a little hallway was the living room with beige sofa that looked really comfy, a big movie tv, a fluffy carpet with a wooden table in the middle, a fireplace under the tv and a big window with sliding doors at the back of the room, to the right of the little hallway was the kitchen and it was very nice and morden, it had a island in the middle with 4 stools around it the kitchen had a gray and white theme to it with the cabinets being white and the cooking supplies like the oven, the microwave, the dishwasher, the washing machine and tumble dryer, the fridge and other things were gray, to the left of the little hallway and opposite the kitchen were an office room with a desk at the end of the room with a morden business computer on it, the window to the middle left of the room looking out at the side grass of the area of the backyard, there were picture around the office and around downstairs of the mansion of landscape like the beach, fields, mountains, waterfalls, trees, moonrises and sunsets, there was a door to the side in front of the stairs and on there was the dining room with a big table with about 10 matching chairs, glass cabinets full of fancy cutlery like plates, wine glasses, shot glasses, bear glasses and other fancy cutlery stuff, at the back of the room was a big window that was looking outside the pool and the backyard and it was one of those window bottom with a cusion on it so you can sit on it while you look outside.
then it was time to go upstairs and upstairs were 5 rooms around a square landing with one door being thr airing cupboard, there was a big master bedroom that tom and sebastian were staying in, 2 bedroom with one being a girls bedroom which emily chose to go in and a spare bedroom which was plain with more landscape painting around and lastly 2 bathroom, one that was connected to the master bedroom but there was a door from the landing too, and a bathroom for the spare room and the girls room, the master bedroom was light gray around with a big queen size bed in the middle of the room with black boarding, a white duvet cover and white pillows covers on the duvet and pillows, at the end of the bed ontop of a carpet was a chest to keep pillows and blankets in when getting ready for bed, 2 black side tables on each side of the bed with a lamp and a alarm clock on it, a big and wide window to the left side looking at the back and 2 smaller window at the right looking at the front, try the big window was a table and 2 comfy small single sofas and there was a plant on the middle of the table, lastly behind the sofa by the wall was a little white door which tom said it might be where the fuse box was.
next was the girls room and it was very pink, the walls were a ballet slipper pink like emily's collar, the ceiling was a lemonade pink, the bed which was a double bed in the left corner of the room had a red duvet cover with red pillows covers on the pillows and duvet, there was a brown empty childrens desk in the right corner which emily moved so she can put her laptop on it with her tablet leaning agent it like she had it at home, 2 pinks draws one in the middle of the right side and a bigger one at the left end of the room with a pink waldrobe facing opposed the bed, a long hot pink wooden table was next to the desk emily moved and it had a small flat screen tv on it, emily put her switch on the table in front of the tv and she plug it with the laptop and tablet chargers into a white extension cable which was coming out behind the table, neat the door was a radiator and there was pictures hanging up on the walls of cats, kittens, dogs and puppies.
the spare room was just a white room with a double bed with a white boarder around it, white duvet cover and white pillow covers on the duvet and pillows, the room only had a desk in the right corner by the window, a draw at the left side of the room, a waldrobe a few feet by the draws and a radiator in the middle of the back room by the door, pictures were hanged around of landscapes like the ones around the house of beaches, lakes, mountains, waterfalls and other things, lastly the 2 bathroom were blue and very water like with bubble wallpaper around, white tiles, one had a bath which was the bathroom by the spare room while the other one connected to the master bedroom had a shower, they both had a sink, mirror above the sink and toilet and the mirror were mirror cabinets.
after the trio put away their stuff or set up their stuff, tom and sebastian decide to look around while emily stayed in her new temporary room on her tablet while a youtube video played in the background, tom was checking the backyard to look at the pool and see there was a hot tub too, the lovely green grass looked really well kept and looked nice to see a little child or a dog to run around in, meanwhile inside and sebastian was looking around the living room, it was a really nice place and it was very clean like someone came to clean it before tom, sebastian and emily arrived, sebastian finishes lookig around the living room and he goes into the office to see what it looked like so he goes inside, he was a little confused why the door was open as it looked to be a private room, he looks around then he notice a shelf, it was a blue shelf with 4 shelves and ot had a bunch of pictures on it.
the top shelf on the left had a picture of the family friend on his own, the family friend looked to be in his mid 20s in the photo, had light brown almost ginger hair, winter gray eyes with round glasses on, had a smart suit on without the jacket and the photo looked to be a profession photoshoot photo, under the picture it said 'starting my new job - september 1978' and he looked like a business men in the picture, both sebastian and emily had met before at a wedding of tom's cousin which happened in november 2019, sebastian didn't mind him as he was friendly but emily avoided him anyway possible, she says that he gave off a bad vibe and her senses were going crazy when she is even close to him causing her to avoid him, the picture to the right on the top shelf was the family friend with a lady, the lady looked to be in her late 20s in the photo with the family friend who looked to be in his early 30s, dirty blonde hair that was in a ponytail, liz purple-blue eyes with square glasses on, a lovely purple dress with a blue cardigan and both her and the family friend look like a nice couple, under the picture it said 'it's been almost 2 years since we've been together - july 1980' and that meant the pair started dating around the same time the family friend started his new job which meant they probably met in the work place.
then on the second shelf to the left was of a wedding picture of the family friend and the lady who looked to be still in their late 20s and early 30s, the pair were in wedding outfits and standing outside the church, they looked happy and people were at each side throwing confetti, sebastian could even see tom's parents in the crowd, they looked young and tom's mom looks pregnant with probably tom as it says 'our wedding day - november 15th 1980' at the bottom of the picture, the picture on the right of the wedding picture was the family friend and the lady again who looked to be early 30s and mid 30s in the picture and the lady looked pregnant, the family friend was wearing a really expensive looking business suit with a badge on it for the 'clark and hill company' on it with the family friends name and underneath the name, it said 'CEO manager' on it, the lady looked to be about 6 months pregnant and she was wearing a purple flower dress showing off her baby bump and her hair was still tied in a pony tail but it looked a little scruffy as stray hair was poking out in places, the pair looked happy for the photo shoot and on the frame it said 'can't wait to meet our daughter - june 1981' which sebastian guessed tom must of been 4 months at the time the picture was taken and he wasn't even born yet.
now on the third shelf and on the picture on the left was the family friend in his early 40s but he was on his own, he was holding a picture of the lady and the family friend was looking sad in the picture in a completely black suit, under the picture it reads 'it's been 5 years since you and our daughter died - october 1986' which sebastian guessed that the lady either died of child birth or something else, the picture of the right on the third shelf was of the family friend who looked in his late 40s with tom's parents, tom who looked 10 which means that sebastian was 9 at the time and his 2 sister who looked 8 and 6, they were all wearing casual outfits and they all looked happy in the photo, under the photo it said 'me with my best friend and her family - august 1991' which tells that the family friend is tom's mum's best friend, then on the last and fourth self was a big picture of the wedding of tom's cousin, loads of people were there like tom's other cousins, tom's aunts and uncles, tom with sebastian and emily in front of tom in her human form looking 6 with a red dress, tom's parents and sisters to tom's right with the sisters having their husbands and their kids close to them, the family friend, tom's grandparents on his mum's side as he grandparents on his dad's side died a few years ago, tom's second and third cousins and some other relative, the man that tom's cousin married had also brought all his family along and it was just a happy photo of a really big family wedding, under the picture it said 'matilda's (my best friend's niece) wedding photo - august 2019' and it was the only picture on the fourth self
'i wonder if tom will tell me more about this guy?' sebastian thought after he looks at the pictures and left the office room
he leaves the room to look for tom and he finds him sitting on the outside chair on the balcony looking out at the sea
"hi" sebastian says as he joins tom and tom waves at him with a affection smile "so umm, i'm curious about this family friend as i only met him at the wedding party and you never really told much about him other then he was your mum's friend?" he asks not realising he said 'mum' instead of 'mom' and tom nods as he knows he didn't tell sebastian about him
"well, his name is ricky, he was my mum's childhood friend that she met in kindergarten, they been friends since and they always talk to each other weekly from before i was born till now" tom explains and sebastian sits still to listen "he also had a wife named millie who he found while working for the company clark and hill which is a mens fashion company, he managed to get to the CEO of the company which my mum was very happy about and millie was too, ricky and millie got married before i was born and then in october when i was about 8 months old, millie was going to the hospital in labour and a drunk driver driving a truck hits the ambulance killing everyone in the ambulance even millie with her and ricky's daughter, the truck driver did a hit anc run and all i know is that they never found out who did it or that's what my mum told me...my mum told me years later when emily came along that ricky and millie were planning to call their daughter emily which is a funny coincidence" he says and the pair smirk at the coincidence story "anyway, after millie died, ricky had a hard time coping with her death but my mum managed to help him and he carried on with his job to this day" he finishes and sebastian smiles
"your mom is the best!" sebastian says happily and tom grins
"she know she is and she really likes you since you met her a long time ago now" tom says with a smile and sebastian looked surprised
"she does?" sebastian says confused and tom smiles and nods
"yeah, she said to me when you first met her that you are so sweet, really polite and i'm lucky to have you which is true" tom says getting affection and sebastian blushes a little
"i-ha...i have to thank her or something for that comment" sebastian says with a blush and a smile tom though was adorable
"that's not all the comments i got, my sisters told me they were jealous how cute and handsome you were and wished they had a husband like you when they got older which made me laugh" tom says happily and he chuckles making sebastian chuckle too "they also told me how cute emily was when they first met her as a baby saying how weird it was that she look like both of us when we had found her and they became jokingly jealous of me as i had a baby before they did" he adds and huff a laugh with a smirk
"i have heard sibling have a bad rivalry growing up but i didn't know it lasted to adulthood too...oh! speaking of moms, my mom told me that she adores you when you first met her years ago and after we got married, she told me that she was happy to have you as her son in law, i just forgot to tell you" sebastian says and tom smiles happily
"i'm glad as i think she's a really nice lady, you lucky to have her as your mother" tom says happily and then le lies down on his chair
sebastian smiles with a blush looking at tom then he lies down on his chair too and the pair went into comfortable quiet as they watch the sky and hear the waves of the sea, meanwhile in her room and emily was still on her tablet looking though reddit while her laptop was playing a video of a person playing the game kirby and the forgotten land, she is really surprised on how good the internet is here and there wasn't even a password she needed to put on to get onto the internet which made her get suspicious, she keep that suspicious mindset in her mind and she puts it away for later, she chills in the room then she wonders where tom and sebastian were as the house was quiet so she decides to first look out her window, the window was a back window do it looked out to the backyard and the beach, she looks out the window for a second then she sees tom and sebastian sunbathing on some deck chairs on the balcony, emily smiles at the pair and then as she turns around to go back on her bed, she sees a black shadow go pasted her door, her body jumps in fright then makes herself poofy and snarls
"what that?!" emily says to herself then she goes to the doorway
she looks around to see nothing and she was still slightly spooked, she then slowly goes back to bed hoping it doesn't happen again and when she jumps on the bed to go back to her tablet, she sees that someone had touched her tablet as the notepad app was open and someone had drawn something in a new page with the drawing feature
'what does dis mean?' emily thought confused with a tilted head
she exited the notepad app and thinks on what's going on, she wants to think about it but she doesn't want to overthink when she's on holiday so she leaves the thinking and goes back to what she was doing earlier, the trio spent the rest of the day chilling and then they went to bed after having dinner and watching tv till it was 10pm, due to how comfy the bed were, the trio had a nice sleep and when emily woke up the next morning, she notice that the notepad app was open again on her tablet and 3 more new pages were open with drawings on them
'what's going on?' emily says really confused on how this was happening
she decides to take screenshots of the drawings then deletes them after so they won't bother her, when they were gone, she went into the photo album and crops the pictures so they looked tidy, after that was done she left her room and went downstairs to see if tom and sebastian were awake, when she was in the living room, she sees that sebastian was in the kitchen making his breakfast
"e!" emily says happily seeing sebastian and she goes to sit on the stool of the island
"hi emily!" sebastian replies happily and he goes over to pet emily
emily purrs happily as sebastian gave her attention and then when he was done, he grabs his food which was corn flakes in milk and he sits down on the stool of the island next to emily, emily goes to grab something from the fridge which was a one of those coco pops cereal bars and as she goes back to the stool she was sitting on, she sees another shadow figure run passed inside the office making emily poof up and she suddenly hissed making sebastian look at her confused
"what happened?" sebastian asks looking at emily then at the office as she was looking at it snarling at it
"s-shadow monster! in office!" emily says and she whines in fright still looking at the office then at sebastian "went passed door, saw one yesterday too goin' passed my wroom's door" she adds as she slowly sits by sebastian but still looking at the office
"shadow monster?!" sebastian says in slight worry and emily nods fastly
"reah! i dunno what it is but i don't like it" emily says and she gets poofy again
sebastian comforts her by stroking his hand down her head and back and it seems to calm emily down, sebastian wanted to calm down fully so he thought on what to talk to her about when he got an idea
"hey, do want to hear the story of tom's family friend that let us stay here?" sebastian says calmly and emily looked at him curious
"umm...reah, okay" emily says and sebastian tells the story that tom told him yesterday
after sebastian told the story, emily was quiet for a moment as she ate her cereal bar, then she looks over at the office again then back at sebastian with a worried face
"now my mind tinks that dis shadow ting might be the ghost of da lady" emily says with a worried smirk and she huffs in worried laughter
"if it was, why would it be haunting this place?" sebastian asks and emily shrugs
"dunno, maybe dere were in dis house when millie went into labour" emily says unsure and sebastian gets into thinking "hmm...i wonder where dad is? he should be up by now" she asks to change the subject and sebastian tilts his head in wonder
"yeah, i wonder where he is, probaby oversleeping" sebastian says looking out the door
emily looks at the door too hearing footsteps and then tom appears at the door making emily and sebastian smile at him
"hi dad! we were wonderin' where you were" emily says happily with her tongue sticking out
"yeah, hi, overslept" tom says still sleepy and he gives sebastian a quick kiss
"must of been the sunbathin' you and seddy did yesterday, i know i get really sleepy after sunbathin' so it must happen to you too" emily says happily then takes the last bite of her cereal bar
"you might be right" tom says with his not sounding as sleepy as it was as he turns the kettle on after using the sink to put water in it
"vell, i'm going back to my room now so see you later" emily says and she leaves the kitchen to go back to her room
sebastian watches her go and then he carries on eating his cereal, he then gets something on his mind and it was about emily's room, tom soon sits next to sebastian on the seat emily was on and he had a cup of tea and a plate of toast, he takes a bite out of his toast then he notice sebastian was day dreaming so he smiles micheviously like what he does with loki and he flicked sebastian on the nose making him snap out of his day dream
"what's on your mind, dear?" tom says calmly to sebastian and sebastian looks at tom with a puzzled face
"well, you know you said in the story yesterday that ricky's wife died with the baby while going to the hospital?" sebastian says and tom nods wanting to know where this was going "so if that's what happened, what is with the pink room emily is in?" he asks and tom looked instantly shocked as he realised
"i-i don't know" tom admitted as he had no clue "...maybe ricky made the room for emily? as he was the one who invited us here" he says after thinking about it
"...hmm...maybe but, why is it just for emily?...unless he has family members with a daughter that comes here sometimes" sebastian says with a theorie but tom shakes his head
"my mum told me that ricky as well as both his mums are all single children" tom says and that made the pair super confused
why was there a girls room in the beach house when ricky's daughter and wife died? did he make the room so when their daughter got older, they could come here as a holiday spot? maybe but the thing was, the room already had personality to it when the daughter was never born so never gained any hobbies, likes, dislikes or interests plus the room would started out as a baby room with a cot and loads of baby toys, this was really odd as it did feel like the room was specially made for emily which is nice for ricky to do but...it just felt odd as ricky never told tom and sebastian in his letter he sent them that he was doing it for her and he also didn't say if he wanted tom and sebastian to have the beach house so this was really weird and confusing
"so umm...let's change the topic, what are we going to do today?" sebastian says changing the topic and tom smiles at him
"well, we can either go into the pool for a swim, go to the beach or look around the place" tom replies and sebastian thinks on what to do
"how about we first look around, then come back and go into the pool for a while then in the evening, we can walk around the beach, how does that sound?" sebastian say when he thinks of a plan and looks at tom to see what he thinks
"that sounds like a great idea!" tom says with a little boy smile then he kisses sebastian on the cheek making him blush then chuckle
"well, let's finish out breakfast and after we're washed and dressed, we can head out the front and walk around" sebastian says and tom nods
the pair carry on eating and when they were done, they head upstairs to get washed and dressed, after the pair got washed and dressed into some summer clothes, they headed out and had a look around of the area they were staying at, the only thing they knew about the location is that it was on a little island outside hawaii, as they walked around the place looked very nice but lack of people, there was no people anywhere as well as no other beach houses and it felt empty, the pair continue the walk around for a bit then they hear a weird noise making them stop, they listen for a few seconds till they realise it was a elderly man's voice and he sounded angry
"hey! what are you 2 doing here! i've never seen you before!" the elderly man says as he apporches the pair
sebastian's introverted side kicks in when the man gets near and he hides slightly behind tom, the man looked to be in his late 50s or early 60s, he had short army like gray hair, looked very strict in the face, wore a t-shirt and trousers that were the camo look but in brown and had army boots on so tom guessed he an retired army man
"umm...we're living in the beach house over there for 2 weeks" tom says and the man calms down a little but still looked strict
"the one that is owned by ricky hopkins?" the man asks and tom nods
"yeah uhh, he's a best friend of my mums and he let us stay at his beach house for a holiday" tom explaians and the man nods with a smirk
"h-how do you know him?" sebastian asks sounding shy and the man smiles
"oh, i see him walking around here now and again, he never talks to me much but he knows i live in my cabin over there" the man says and points over to a small wooden cabin "and he helps me get supplies with a boat that comes here every week with a long crate full of food, he has one for himself and one for me which is nice of him around do for me dispite not talking to me much...oh! i forgot to introduce myself, i'm carl, carl carlson, i've live here since i retired from the army 5 years ago when i turned 55" he says introducing himself as carl "i do have a wife too, betty carlson and we did have a son and daughter bart and liza but they moved out when they turned 18 about let see...about...i was 45 at the time they left and my wife was 43 at the time so that makes it...15 years ago now" he rambled and both tom and sebastian just nodded but they felt uncomfortable
"umm...i'm tom and this is sebastian, we're here on holiday like i said with our daughter emily who is at home, we are famous actors/actress and we're most well known in the marvel movies" tom explains and the man nods
"even though i've never seen those superhero movie, i take your word as you are actors, you 2 look the type" carl says and he smiles "i think my son will know you 2 as he likes those superhero movies, he talks about them from time to time but me and my wife have no idea what he's talking about" he says honestly with a shrug "anyway, you 2 must be on holiday from all that acting work you've been doing" he says and tom nods
"yeah but it's more him then me, he's really needs a break after doing 3 movies in a row from last year to early this year" tom explains as he points to sebastian with his thumb
"carl! where are ya?! and who are they?" a woman says coming out of the cabin seeing her husband with tom and sebastian
the woman looked to be around the same as carl with gray curly hair, looking old in the face with wrinkles, wearing a flower dress with a apron ontop of it, slippers and she was holding a wooden spoon with a light mixture on the end
"these 2 with their daughter have moved into ricky's beach house for a 2 week holiday, i'm not sure where ricky has gone though" carl says to the woman and the woman looked happy
"wait, ricky lives in the beach house?" sebastian says and carl shrugs
"i don't know, he said something like he has 3 homes, the beach house you 2 are in, a mansion house in america in that california area and a medium sized house in england around a part called hull" carl explains and tom gets a confused face "so he's probably moved into the american home or the british home while you 2 and your daughter are in the beach house" he adds with a shrug "oh! this is the wife by the way, nancy! say hi to the new people!" he says to the woman now named nancy
"oh! it's a pleasure to meet you two, you remind me of bart" nancy says and she points to sebastian
"umm...okay?" sebastian says quietly and only tom heard him
"well, we better leave you two to carry on looking around, your daughter is probably getting lonely on her own" carl says and he with nancy start walking back to the house "if you need anything or any advice on this place, you know where to find us" he adds as he gets to his porch then he waves at the pair before going inside
tom and sebastian watch then go in and when they were gone, they decide to head back to the beach house
"who knew that your family friend had so many houses" sebastian says to tom and tom gave a nod
"i wonder if my mum knew about this?" tom says in thought as they kept walking and sebastian looked confused
"what did you think of those people?" sebastian asks in a unsure tone
"they were...nice, i think?"rom replies and sebastian gave a nod agreeing with tom's comment
the pair make it back to the beach house and when they get though the door, they look at each other for a second then went in different directions, tom went upstairs to see emily while sebastian stayed downstairs to see what was on tv, when tom gets to emily's room, he opens the door to see emily chilling on her bed, she looks up at tom and waves at him
"hi!" emily says happily and tom smiles at her
"hey, what you doing?" tom says to emily as he goes over to her bed
"nothing much, just chillin', what doin'?" emily replies and curious on tom was up to
"well, me and sebastian got back from walking around the area and we met some...nice people" tom says and emily looks at him with a tilted head
"reah?" emily says wanting to rot continue
"and there was a man named carl carlson with his wife nancy and they had 2 kids that moved out called bart and liza" tom says and emily giggles at man's name
"carl carlson?! dat sounds like a made up name for a npc from a rpg game" emily says and she giggles again making tom smirk
"they also talked like this and they looked to almost be hillbillies" tom says in his texan accent and emily giggles more
"i hope their son didn't sleep with his cousin, wore dungarees and told the neighbour kids to get off his lawn with a shotgun in his hand" emily says also in a texan accent and she giggles with tom chuckling with her
when the pair calm down from giggling, emily looks at tom with a curious look
"so what doing now?" emily asks and tom looks out the window
"me and sebastian were thinking on going in the back pool, you want to join?" tom says then asks and emily grins happily
"oh, reah!" emily says happily and tom picks her up "i like swimming which is odd as most cats don't as they don't like getting wet" she says and tom smiles at her
"i know, let's get ready for all 3 of us to go swimming" tom says making emily smile and both him and emily exit emily's room
tom and emily go downstairs and tim takes emily to the pool at the back, he then puts her on one of the deck chair and then goes back in to get changed into his swimming wear with sebastian, as the pair were getting changed, emily was looking around the yard and sees it was very nice and the sun was very bright, there was some clouds in the sky but they were only small clouds, emily three hears the sliding doors open and both tom and sebastian came out wearing swimming trunks, the trio then swimmed in the pool for a few hours having a good time swimming, playing and having a good time, it was soon sunset and it was time to get out of the pool for the day, sebastian helped dry emily which made her fluffy after she was dry and then tom and sebastian dryer thenselves and put on some clean clothes, the trio then decided to walk along the beach and emily was happily playing in the sand by either digging in it or attacking it.
"the sunset looks beautiful" sebastian says as him and tom watch as the sun goes down into the sea
"yeah...but not as beautiful as you" tom says with a bit of flirt in his voice as he looks at sebastian
"aww, you flirt!" sebastian says jokingly and he chuckles with a blush "but you are beautiful too, you know" he adds with a cute smile and tom blushes a little
the pair then apporches each other and then they have a long, loving and sweet kiss as the sun disappear next to them, when they pulled away, they smile giggled and then sebastian looks over at emily who had 'died' again
"oh! emily's died again" sebastian says pointing with his head at emily and tom looks over to see emily on her back acting dead
"DA CUTENESS, TIS TOO MUCH!" emily says loudly putting her right paw in the air then dropping it again dramacally
tom and sebastian chuckle happily at emily then tom went over to her and picked her up holding her in a baby hold, sebastian then rubs his right hand on emily's chest making her purr happily while pummelling her paws in the air after tom kissed her on the head then she falls asleep not realising how exhausted she was after being in the pool for hours in the warm sun then playing on the beach playing
"aww, the baby is all tired out" tom whispers jokingly with a loving smile and it make him and sebastian chuckle a little
the pair have another kiss then they decide to head inside to have dinner as they were getting hungry, when they get in, sebastian gals emily and puts her to bed while tom sorted out dinner, when sebastian get to emily's room, he goes over to the bed and he kisses emily on the head before tucking her into bed, he then goes to the door and looks back at emily
"goodnight, emiy" sebastian says with a smile then leaves the room
he joins tom on the kitchen downstairs and he helps tom make dinner, when dinner was done the pair tucked into their food which tasted nice and when they were done, they decided to go into the living room for a while and watch tv or be on their phones till they were either tired or it was bedtime, while the pair were chilling, tom went into thinking, he wonder if his mum knew about ricky's other house in america that carl told him about, he doesn't remember his mum saying anything about ricky's other houses and his mum usually tell tom and his sisters everything about ricky like he was a close brother, he sighs quietly and he grabs his phone from his pocket, as he does he feels sebastian lean his head on tom's shoulder and tom could tell he was getting tired, he also though on who emily got the easily tired trait from and he smiles at sebastian with a kiss ti his hair, he looks back at his phone and he pulls up his mums name in the messages app
'hey mum, can i ask you something about ricky?' tom says and sends the text
'...hi dear, haven't heard of you in a few days, i'm guessing you, sebastian and emily are still fine and what is it?' tom's mum replied and tom smirks a little
'yeah, we're all still fine and i was wondering if you knew about ricky's multiple houses?' tom says and sends the text
'...ricky only told me about 2 houses he owned, a company house near his company in hull and a beach house on a island outside of hawaii' tom's mum replies and tom looked confused
'well, ricky invited us to stay at his beach house for 2 week as a holiday and as me and sebastian were looking around, we met a man named carl who told us that ricky apparently owns another mansion house in california in america' tom explains and sends the text
'...hmm...that's news to me, ricky never told me about a mansion house he owns in america and he tells me everything, i probably need to text him and ask why was he lying to his neighbours' tom's mum says and tom was a little confused 'also, that's nice of ricky letting you have his beach house for 2 week, you, sebastian and emily must of worked really hard to deserve a break, all though, it's weird he let you 3 stay there when he hasn't invited me and your father to stay there, he hasn't even invited your sisters and your family to stay there' she adds and tom looked more confused
'wait, he hasn't?' tom says and sends the text
'no, it looks like you, sebastian and emily are the first ones to be invited to ricky's beach house, i feel so jealous now, i always wanted to stay at that beach house as ricky talks about it all the time and how nice it is' she explains and tom shakes his head amused
'i'm sure if you ask him after we leave, he'll let you stay in it' tom says and sends the text
'...i hope so, i haven't heard of him in about 2 weeks now, i hope he's okay' tom's mum says and tom looked surprised
'that's strange, he send me a letter yesterday telling us 3 about this place, i wonder why he's not contacting you?' tom says and sends the text
'...i don't know, maybe he's bust with his work or something' tom's mum replies and tom for some reason didn't believe that "well, me and your father are going to bed now, talk to you soon and remember to talk to your sisters, sarah and emma, they will probably want to know how you been lately' she adds and tom smiles
'ok mum, i will and goodnight' tom says and sends the text
he then puts his phone down and then looks over at sebastian who was almost asleep as he watched the tv, he smiles then puts his left hand on sebastian's cheek making sebastian huff tiredly
"you look exhausted, let's go to bed" tom says calmly and sebastian only gave a tired hum as a reply as he lifts his head
the pair then get up, turn everything that was on off and then head to their bedroom, when they get to their bedroom, the pair get dressed into their pyjamas, get into bed, kiss each other good night then settle down to sleep, sebastian dropped off to sleep straight away as he was so exhausted and took took a few minutes till he dropped off, tom, sebastian and emily had been in the beach house for 2 days now and they were enjoying it despite the fact that emily seeing a shadow person now and again, weird things popping up on emily's notepad app of her tablet and the confusion about ricky but all of this was about to change for either the better or worse.
as tom was sleeping he had a dream, in the dream he was in a black room and he can see celling lights flickering in front of him, he decides to follow the light mindlessly and he follows them for what felt like forever, he was starting to feel anxious as he kept walking while following the lights and he didn't like it, suddenly out of nowhere tom can see a girl standing under one of the lights, she looked to be 8 with long dark ginger hair that was curly, a small white hat on her head and she was wearing a frilly pink dress that looked to be from the 80s, the dress also looked to had red blood stains on it and tom looked scared as he sees the blood was coming from a hole in the girls back below the neck, he tries to back away but his legs were walking forward, the girl then turned her head around like a owl and tom could see her eyes were hollow and she had bruises and scars on her face, she grins at tom and then the lights turn off making everything pitch black
"look around the beach house, find out the secret to this place" a girls voice says sounding like it had a irish accent
tom sudden woke up from the dream and he sits up while breathing fast and heavy, he manages to calm himself down and he looks around to see he was in his and sebastian's bedroom, he sighs in relief to be back in the room then he looks over at sebastian who was still asleep, he was asleep on his front with his head facing tom, his right hand was next to his head while his left was tucked into him and he was breathing softly as he had his mouth slightly open, tom smirks on how cute sebastian looked when he slept but then he got a feeling he should go see emily
'maybe i should check on her, to see if she's alright' tom thought as he looks over at the bedroom door
tom then gets out of bed and he looks over at sebastian
'i should let him sleep, he look super exhausted earlier before we went to bed' tom thought with a soft smile
he leaves the room then heads over to emily's room and when he gets there, he opens the door to sees emily lying awake on her bed with music playing from her tablet, she looks over at tom then sits up with a smile on her face happy to see him
"hi dad!" emily whispers happily then she pauses her music on her tablet "shouldn't you be sleepin'?" she asks with a tilted head
"i should be asking you the same thing, you fell asleep in my arms when we were all on the beach and it looked like you'll be asleep all night" tom replies and emily looked worried
"i thought so too but i just suddenly woke up like 5-10 minutes ago feeling not sleepy anymore which is unlike me" emily says looking confused by herself
"very weird, well i woke up after having a nightmare" tom says and emily gasps a little
"you had a nightmare?!" emily says shocked with another gasp but kept quiet "do you remember what it was about?" she asks but tom shakes his head with a shrug
"no but all i remember is a girl with a irish accent saying 'looks around the beach house, find out the secret of this place' which i have no idea what that means" tom says and saying the girls words to him in his irish accent making emily huff in laughter
"well sounds like to me you need to look around da beach 'ouse for clues and tings" emily says and tom looked confused
"but why, what secret does this house have, it's just a beach house" tom says confused and emily looked serious
"hmm...i tink dis is just a ordinary beach 'ouse, i forgot to tell you dis and i already told seddy about it but i've been seeing a shadow monster going pass doors twice, da first time was by my bedroom door when we first came 'ere and da second time was in the office downstairs after i grabbed a cereal bar from the fridge, it's was very weird and spoopy" emily explains and tom looked worried
"anything else that happened?" tom asks and emily nods as she looks at her tablet
"reah, something has been opening my notepad app on my tablet and putting these weird pictures on dem, i have dem all in my photo album app but i don't know what dey mean" emily says and tom looked puzzled "lastly, when i woke up a little while ago, i found dis key next to my paw" she adds holding up her right paw then holding out a key
the key was a silver door key and both tom and emily had no idea which door it went to, tom take it from her and emily looks at her tablet
"if you grab your phone, i can send you da pictures and you can figure out what dey mean" emily says and tom nods at emily after looking at the key
tom leaves the room to grab his phone and he goes back into his and sebastian's room, he grabs his phone from his bedside table and he sees he has received the pictures from emily, tom looks at the pictures when he exits the room and shuts the door so he doesn't wake up sebastian and there were 4 pictures in total, the first picture was of what to look to be a 5 shelved bookshelf drawn in back and a red x was drawn on the third shelf in the middle, the second picture was of a number code but the numbers were almost untellable, the third picture was of a layout of a room and a red circle was pointing to what looks to be a draw anc the last photo was numbers with colours next to them with 1 with a red dot next to it, 2 with a yellow dot next to it, 3 with a blue dot next to it, 4 with a white dot next to it, 5 with a pink dot next to it and 6 with a gold dot next to it, tom looked at the picture confused then put his phone away hoping that the pictures will earn something later
"now let's look around and see where this key goes" tom mumbles to himself as he looks down at the key in his left hand
he starts walking around upstairs to see where the key goes until he notice something, at the back of the room next to the guest bedroom and the bathroom was a wall but on the wall there was a door lock that looked to be the right lock for the key tom had but there was no door handle or the looks of a door being there looking camouflaged
"hopefully this is where the key goes as i can't find anywhere else it can go" tom says to himself and then he puts the key in the lock
the key turns making the key fit the lock and when tom unlocks the door, part of the wall opened like a door and inside the room was really dark, tom did want to use the light on his phone but he also didn't want to drain the battery so he thinks of something else
"maybe emily might know where a torch is" tom says to himself in wonder and he looks over at emily's door
he knows that emily had a good look around the house as she went into the house when they arrived as she likes to see where everything is what is in the house so he walks over to emily's room again and when he enters he sees emily looking at him as she heard the door open
"hi again, dad, what's up?" emily says happily as tom goes over to her
"do you know where a torch is?" tom asks and emily thinks about it as she puts her right paw on her mouth
"umm... there is a torch downstairs in one of the cupboard, i think it's one of the top ones" emily says and puts her right paw up height referring to the top shelves
"ok, i'll check in the kitchen" tom says happily and emily nods with a smile "see ya" he says and leaves emily's room
"ok, come back if you need anythin'!" emily says before tom leave as he at the door and tom nods before shutting the door behind him
tom then head downstairs and when he gets to the kitchen, he notices that the door to the office was shut, he tries to open it but it was locked for some reason
"strange, i don't remember locking this door, i know that both emily and sebastian didn't lock it either...hmm, really odd" tom says to himself as he looks at the office door
he then goes into the kitchen and looks around the top cabinets for the torch, he eventually finds the torch in the cabinet at the end cabinet on the right and the torch was in there with a head torch, some different size batteries, a box of tools, a fire lighter, a regular lighter and a box of matches, tom takes the torch and he turns it on to see that it works with it being the right brightness to help see stuff, he then leaves the kitchen and heads upstairs to go back into the dark room he found
"now let's see what's behind this door" tom says to himself when he gets to the door and he pushes the door open
he steps inside and after seeing if the light work which it doesn't, he sees with the help of the light of the torch that the room was another spare bedroom but this one look a lot different to the other spare bedroom, this spare room was really messy with furniture everywhere like a desk, a bookshelf, a shelf wit draws, a waldrobe, a bed with draws at the bottom, a drawer, a long wooden storage chest, a childrens toy box, a baby cot, a rocking chair, some toys sitting on the bed and radio on the desk, everything in the room looked old and dusty and looking up at the celling, tom could see a attic door to the back of the room with a small wooden ladder going up to it and a lock on a sliding lock so the attic door wouldn't open, tom looked around the room and while snooping around he found a key in the draw of the shelf which was a brown skeleton key
"another key, i wonder where this one goes to?" tom says to himself and he puts the key in his pyjama pocket
he keeps looking around and he finds a piece of paper that looked to be from a diary ontop of the desk, he picks up and reads it in his mind
'date - february 20 1979, it's been 5 months since i've started this job at clark and hill company and there is this cute lady that sits opposite my desk and she is very nice, her name is millie barker and she started the job a month before i did, i'm going to try and talk to her in my break and see if she wants to go out at some point' the diary entry says and tom guessed this is from ricky's diary but it's odd that the page was ripped out
on the other side of the page was a picture of a doodle of what looked to be ricky with millie and ricky put a love heart above him and her as they look at each other, tom used his magic from his ring to put the page away as he didn't have room for it in his pockets and he carried on looking around, he looks in everything that could be opened and he ends up finding one of those painting where you have to paint with a colour being a number but no paint to go with it, the weird part of the picture is that...it was of emily looking happy, she was uncoloured as she sitting on some already coloured in grass and already coloured in blue shy with clouds behind her and the already coloured in sun in the right corner with a uncoloured cartoon key next to her and tom was confused as he doesn't remember anyone releasing anything like this on the market as if he did, emily would of known too
"i wonder if this is related to the colour with numbers from emily's pictures" tom says to himself and he brings out his phone
he pulls up the picture with the colours and numbers and he instantly knew it was and he had to find the right paints to paint the picture, tom looks back into the box and sees a really cute teddy sitting to the right side of the box, he picks it up and he can see on the right foot of the bear it had emily's name on it which made tom smile
"heh, maybe emily would like this teddy, she is a fan of teddy bears" tom says to himself and he holds onto the teddy in his right hand
he keeps looking around but he couldn't find anything else and the only thing left to check was the attic, he goes up the ladder and sees that the padlock was a 4 digit number code and tom knew that there was a number code on one of the pictures emily sent but he couldn't do it as his hands were full
"i'll come back to this" tom says to himself and he climbs down the ladder
he goes out of the room and he heads to emily's room to give her the teddy, when he gets to emily's room, he opens the door and sees emily looking at him with her tongue sticking out
"what's up?" emily asks happily and tom hands her the teddy bear
she looks at the teddy bear for about a mintue and tom was wondering what she was thinking about, she then picks up the teddy bear with her mouth and she jumps her body happily
"tis so coot!" emily says happily and tom smiles at her at how cute she was "it also has me name on it, i love it!" she adds and she puts the teddy next to her "where find dis?" she asks and tom points to his right with emily looking
"there is this hidden room at the end of the left corridor by the spare room and the bathroom, it had a lot of stuff in there and i need to go back there to go into the attic" tom explains and emily looked a bit concerned
"ok but careful, addics can be scary as dey could be monsters or something in dere" emily says in worried and tom gives her a smile
"don't worry, i'll be okay and if i am in trouble, i will call for you, okay?" tom says calmly and emily thinks for a second before nodding
"ok, just be careful" emily says and tom gives her a smirk
he then leaves the room and heads back to the dark room, when he enters the room, he goes up to the ladder to the attic and he looks at his phone at the picture of the numbers, after looking at the numbers for a bit, he figures out the numbers to be 2-5-4-6 and when he puts the numbers in, the lock came off and he was able to go into the attic, he goes into the attic to see it was dark and he still needed to use his torch as the lights didn't work up here either so he looks around to see boxes that had words on it written in black marker, one said 'christmas decoration #1' with 'christmas decorations #2' and 'christmas decorations #3' below it, another box said 'random memories' on it and there was one that said 'photo albums' on it and on top of it was another diary entry
'date - february 9th 1981, i just found out today that my best friend diana had her first child with her husband james this morning, she told me she named him thomas which is a too common name but from the pictures she send me, he looks to suit the name and he also looks like his dad, i also found out last week that millie is 3 weeks pregnant and i'm so happy to have our first child together after we've been married for 3 months now, i know it's a little early to have children after we just got married but i don't care, as long i'm getting a family i'm okay' the diary entry says and on the other side was a picture of what to be tom's mum with a newborn baby tom and under was looked to be mille holding a positive pregnancy test
tom like with the other entry put it away with his magic and continues to look around, as he keeps looking around, he notice that there were celling at the right and left side of the attic and he wonder why they were here as nobody will come up here to see them, maybe there was suppose to be a room up her but was scrapped but left the windows, tom keeps looking around till he founds something ontop a wood plank at the end of the attic, it was a paint bottle holder with 3 paint bottles that they use for kids in it, a red, yellow and pink one were in the holder and tom knew he needed these for the picture of emily he had with him
"maybe i can get emily to paint this in for me" tom says to himself and he heads back to the attic door with the paints
he puts the paints by the attic door and keeps looking around, he almost thought there was nothing left to find till he spots a little gold key wedged in the bean that was shaped like a y, the key looked to be for a music box and tom puts it in his pocket with his phone, he keeps looking but he couldn't find anything else so he gets out of the attic with the paints in his hand, he goes to emily room to see her as always happy to see him and wondering what he wanted
"yes?" emily says in wonder and tom hands her the paints and the picture "*gasp* tis a picture of-of meb!" she says and points to herself in surprise
"yes, it is, can you paint it in for me? i have a feeling it needs to be fully painted in" tom says and emily nods
"reah!...but hold on..." emily says and she looks at her tablet then back at tom "dere are 3 paints are missing for me to complete it which is da blue for my eyes, da white for my chest, feet and tail and lastly da gold for da key but i'll paint with the ones you've got me" she says and she makes a paintbrush appear with her magic
"thank you, now to either figure out where this key goes or figure out these other 2 pictures" tom says and emily nods at him before starting to paint "before you start, what time is it?" he asks emily and she looks at the time on her tablet
"it's 2:38 and i tink you woke up at 1am so you've been up for an hour and a half" emily says and tom nods
"ok, thanks, sweetheart" tom says happily and emily smiles at him before starting to paint
tom leaves her to paint and he decides to go downstairs to see if the bookshelf in the living room is connected to the one in the picture, as he heads into the living room he thinks on how lucky sebastian was to be sleeping though this and kinda hope that he gets to do something like this tomorrow, he makes it living room and he heads over to the bookshelf in the left side of the room, when he gets there, he looks at the picture on his phone of the bookshelf and he grabs the middle book on the third shelf, he pulls it but except of the book coming out, the book tipped down like a lever then the bookshelf moved to reveal a door behind it
"i only thought these type of things existed in movies but i guess they exist in real life too" tom says impressed that the book lever bookshelf existed
he checks the door to see it was locked and then he uses the key he found in the dark room in the draw of the shelf, he puts the key in the door and it unlocks after tom turns the key, he opens the door and sees inside the door was some stairs heading down to what maybe a basement, tom sighs as he knows basements tend to be bad places especially in horror movies but he knows that they is nothing down there...he hoped so he heads down and when he gets to the bottom, he sees that there was a lot of old stuff from what looks to be from the victorian times, there was old wooden shelves with or without draws, an old single and double sofa, an old desk, a old bed border with a old dusty matress on it, an old table with old chairs and some other stuff, tom looks around and as he does he found a diary entry ontop of the old table
'date - march 28th 1980, today was mine and millie's second date together and it was more fun then the first date, found out more about millie and she is amazing, she has a side hobbie which is photography and she likes to go out to fields, beaches, countryside's, waterfalls and other places to take pictures then sell the pictures online, she also told me she was doing this to save up for her children's college fund when she has them in the future or a pet as she wants a dog in the future as she had 2 shiba inus growing up, it's a good idea and maybe i should do that too' the entry says and on the other side showed a doodle of millie holding a camera
tom puts the entry away and he keeps looking but didn't have to look very far when he found another diary entry but it was with the diary too, he picks up the diary and opens it too see that all but one diary entry was ripped out
'date - october 22nd 1981, i-i can't believe what happened, my wife millie, my almost born daughter, killed, they were both killed by a reckless drunk driver, i-...i was at the hospital at the time when i got the news, i was waiting for the ambulance to come when a doctor came out and told me the news, i-i cried in the car for an hour till driving back home and now the only thing i can do is call diana to ask for company' the entry says and tom looked a little sad as he turned the paper to see a crying figure and then a big scribble going down the page from the left side
he made the other 3 entries he found appear and he put them inside the diary, he then grabbed the diary entry that was with the diary
'date - july 15th 1981, my and mille found out we are having a baby girl from the ultrasound and ever since millie found out, she's been suggesting all kinds of names to me from sally to jenna to francine to riley but then she decided at the end of the day to go with emily which i think is a nice name, i hope to see you soon, my princess' the entry says and on the back was a little baby with a bow in its hair to show it was a girl with loads of girly things around it
tom puts the entry away and then makes the diary disappear with his magic, he then keeps looking around and then he finds a white, blue and gold paint bottle on a metal shelf at the back of the room, he takes then then uses his magic to teleport the paint bottle to emily's room, meanwhile in emily's room and she had just finished painting the lightning bolt on the tag of the picture when she received the other 3 colours on her desk, it made her jump from the noise but when she sees what it is she smiles
"oh good, dad found da other paints, now to finish dis painting of me and den hang it up so i can look on how nice it looks" emily says happily and she grabs the paints from the desk
she then continues painting starting with the eyes, back with tom and he was still looking around the basement when he finds 2 things, one was another key and the other was looked to be a music box, it was shaped like a chest and on the front where it was suppose to open was a keyhole that tom knew is where the little key goes that he found in the attic, he looks for a little more but couldn't find anything else so he leaves the basement, when he gets back to the living room, he puts the music box on the coffee table and then grabs the little key from his pocket, he puts the key in the music box and he unlocks the box, he then opens the box and a song starts playing when he opens it, the song was twinkle twinkle little star which was quite nice and tom then shut the box when the music ended, he smiles and he leaves the music box on the coffee table while he goes off to find where this key goes, he found out quickly that the key went to the locked office and when he opens the office, he looked around then he looks at the picture on the shelf, he was a little surprised by what he saw as some of the pictures had been drawn on, the first drawn one was of the picture of ricky with the pregnant millie and millie was crossed out, the second picture that was drawn on was of ricky on his own with the picture of millie and it said 'one lonely man' on it in red marker and the last picture that was drawn on was the wedding picture and all the girls in the picture under the age of 13 were all crossed out except for one and that one girl...was emily in her human form, she was circled and written under her face said 'she's the one' which made tom's parental instincts kick in about checking emily if she was okay, he then notice the diary entry in front of the picture and he picks ot up to read it
'date - june 24th 1997 - today i was talking to diana on the phone and she told me the new that her son, thomas who is 16 now just had a daughter yesterday with his boyfriend as the father, she also send me a picture of her to my e-mails and she is cute as she looks like both tom and his boyfriend, but confused why the pair had the baby so early but teens these day have their babies after hitting puberty, it also looks like she that that skin condition vitiligo as her mouth to nose, hands and feet are a white colour compared to her beige skin colour, i then ask for her name and diana told me it was...emily, i stayed calm as i agreed it was a nice name and after she hung up saying she had to help tom put the baby to bed, i slammed my fist on the table, my daughter was going to named emily and now my best friend's son has taken the name for his daughter! ugh! i wish millie didn't die!' the entry says and tom looks slightly surprised
it seems that ricky had done a huge misunderstanding about emily's name, it was just a coincidence that emily is named after the baby that ricky was meant to have but bad karma struck him, tom was now really worried looking at the wedding picture as he wasn't sure why emily was circled in it, what did ricky want to do with her if he had her? was he going to abuse her for something she didn't do? was he going to kill her for having a name of his dead daughter? tom just didn't know and his parent instincts/anxiety was making him really want to check on emily to see if she was okay, he then calms himself down telling himself emiy was okay in her room and he decided to finish up doing his investigation as he needed to figure out this last picture he hadn't figured out yet.
he looks at the picture and he sees that it was a find the location picture, it was of a black sofa on the right with a desk on the left and in the middle of the pair on the ground was a red circle, he sees that the picture was referring to this room as the black sofa and desk were like in the picture do he goes over to the gap of the sofa and desk and looks on the floor, he sees that there was a small black string with a knot at the end coming out of the floor and he pulls it to see a small panel lifts up and it revealed a little hole, in the hole was what looked to be a newspaper artical and tom picks it up
'december 15th 1981 - MAN KILLED METERS AWAY FROM HIS TRUCK! - a man named harrison keaton was found dead this morning a few meters away from his truck, the man seem to have been shot and stabbed multiple times, the truck was damaged at the front from looks to be a crash and the everything inside the truck was messy with coffe cups, workpapers and old takeaway boxes scattered around the truck, the man harrison is also the same man that killed a heavily pregnant woman named millie hopkins as well as 2 ambulance workers named micheal ross and owen carter a few months back in october, the police seems to not find any clues on who the murder is of harrison but they are still looking into it' the news artical says and tom's mind gave him a bad thought after reading it
'd-did ricky kill the truck driver?! j-just to get revenge?!' tom thought in shock as he looks down at the newspaper artical
tom sees 2 other things in the hole and one was a diary entry and the other was a key for a padlock
'date - december 16th 1981, i-i did it, i finally got revenge on that bastard who killed my wife and daughter, i should feel happy now that millie and my daughter emily are at peace now their killer is dead...but i don't, i feel...nothing, no happiness, no joy, no sadness and not even anger...just nothing...i don't know what to do, maybe i should see diana to ask what she thinks but i won't mention the murder as she might be horrified and abandon me' the entry reads and tom was lost on what to think
he couldn't believe that ricky, his mums best friend and family friend to him and his sisters emma and sarah...was a murderer and probably going insane, it explains why emily kept avoiding him at his cousin's wedding and she saying he had a bad vibe to him, he knew that grief does stuff to a person but turning insane and killing people is something you'll see in horror movies, he looks at the key in his hand and decided maybe it was enough for today, he'll probably carry on with this investigating tomorrow or let sebastian do it, he sighs and then he puts the entry and the newspaper artical in the diary then he heads upstairs, he checks on emily first to see if she was okay and when he opens the door, he sees emily had fallen asleep but she had finished the picture as it was on the desk with the paintbrush in a glass of water and the paints in the paint holder on the floor, he checks the picture and he smiles on how good emily did the picture, it looked really nice finished and he still kinda wondered why there was a key in the picture, he also knew emily was a good artist and this shows how talented she was
'better put this here so it can dry' tom thought as he puts the picture ontop of the drawer
he then leaves after taking the water and paintbrush and cleaning them up in his and sebastian's bathroom, he then comes out, yawns, puts the key and torch on his bedside table and gets back into bed, he falls asleep instantly and he didn't have anymore dreams for the rest of the night, the trio slept in when it was morning and they didn't wake up till midday, sebastian woke up first, then tom and lastly emily and they decided to have brunch as they missed breakfast, as they were eating, tom and emily told sebastian what happened last night and he was confused after
"so...what are we going to do?" sebastian asks and emily looked worried
"dunno but looking at all dese entries dad has collected in da night, it seems dat he's only collected half of them so dat means dere is still some diary entries around and if we find dem all, it might tell us what dat ricky guy is up too and where he is" emily explains as she was looking at the diary entries that she stuck back into the diary on the right ripped parts of the page with sticky tape and both tom and sebastian went to think on what to do
"it might and we also need to find where this key goes" tom says and he holds up the padlock key he found under the plank
"reah, dis mystery is getting more mysterious yet more horrible as we dig in deeper" emily says as she looks up at her dads
"...should we stop while we are ahead, i just want any of you to get hurt" sebastian says with worry and emily looks at him with worry too
"we want to but...dis ricky guy feels and is dangerous so if we stop and who knows what bad tings will happen after we let it go" emily says with worry and sebastian worryingly nods at that fact
"so what do we do now?" tom asks and emily thinks as she puts her right paw on her mouth
"chill for today like we have always done since we got here and den we carry on doin' our investigation tonight, dad expecally needs to chill as he was wondering around da house all night lookin' for tings" emily explains and tom nods to agree with her
"yeah, he has so do we have another swim in the pool or go to the beach?" sebastian asks and emily grins happily
"how about a day on the beach, i heard it's really hot today so da sea wader will be warm enough to swim in" emily says and the pair loved that idea as they grin
so that what they did, after breakfast, tom and sebastian get dressed wearing a shirt with their swimming trunks and they headed to the beach after grabbing some stuff, the things they had was a beach towel, a beach umbrella, sunscreen, some snacks, some water and a red bucket and pink spade for emily, the trio spend the day at the beach with then playing on the sand, going into the sea playing or swimming, building sandcastles, running around and having a good time together, the trio really felt they were on holiday and were happy they can keep doing stuff like this for another week and a half, it was now sundown and the trio headed back into the house to get dinner and tom decided to get fish and chips so he went back home with his magic, went to a fish and chip shop in the town by his, sebastian and emily's home, grabs the food him, sebastian and emily wanted and then teleporter back to the beach house with a bag of fish and chip
"here is the fish and chips!" tom says happily as he goes into the kitchen from the front door and both sebastian and emily join him
tom had the standed fish and chips, sebastian had the same with a pork pie and emily had just chips as she was a very picky eater, tom and sebastian ate happily as they were telling stories about funny stuff that happened while filming for acting roles and emily ate in her room as it was safe in there, after the trio ate, emily fell asleep in her room with a full tummy while tom and sebastian were downstairs chilling with the tv on in the background, they were both on the sofa with sebastian using tom's chest as a pillow and tom was underneath sebastian with his left arm over sebastian's chest and leaning his head on his right hand, sebastian had his left hand on his belly and his right arm slightly dangling off the sofa not really noticing that it was off the sofa.
as the pair chilled on the sofa, sebastian was thinking about what tom told him this morning about him finding out that ricky was a murderer, it must of been a big shock to tom to find out that ricky who is a family friend to the family and his mom's best friend...killed someone for revenge when probably getting them caught and sending them to jail would of been a better option, sebastian then wondered if tom's mom, diana knew about and if she didn't, that means tom will have to tell her which he knows that tom wouldn't like doing as he knows that his mom and ricky were the best of friends growing up, he made up his mind that he will be there for tom when the time comes and he knows that emily will be there for him too as she hates both tom and sebastian being sad, she does everything to make them happy again which it's really adorable to watch.
meanwhile in tom's mind and he was thinking if what to tell his mum about ricky, he then wondered if his mum already knew about ricky and kept it for a long time, he then thought about if he should carry on doing the investigation tonight or maybe, whatever made him do the investigation to begin with which was that 8 year old girl with the irish accent let sebastian do it tonight, speaking of the girl, who was she? thoughout the investigation, he never found anything to do with that girl thoughout the investigation which is odd and weird, maybe him or emily can figure out who she is, he was about to think on something else but then he snaps out of his thought when he hears some soft breathing, he looks down to see sebastian was now asleep and he had moved to which tom didn't notice as he was in a heavy daydream, he was now on his front with his head to the left and he had his left hand dangling off the sofa and his right tucked into him, tom smiles at him on how cute he was and he strokes his hair making sebastian moan happily and he snuggles into tom as he lifts his left hand up and tuck it under tom
"goodnight, dear, i love you" tom says calmly and he gets comfortble on the sofa
"mmm...love you too" sebastian says in his sleep as tom get comfy and tom smiles with a blush
after tom get comfortble with a pillow under his head and got fully comfy, he soon falls asleep and before he did, he put his left hand on sebastian's back and they were sound asleep, back with emily and she was starting to have a dream, she looks around and sees she was floating above a road with a little forest on the left of emily and a open field to the right of emily, suddenly emily hears an ambulance and she looks ahead to see the british ambulance driving down the road fastly, emily all of a sudden was inside the ambulance and lying on the stretcher was a heavily pregnant lady in labour, she was being comforted by a man sitting next to her as she was taking physical breaths, squeezing the man hand and trying to push the baby out as hard as she could
"come on, millie, push!" the man says and the lady named millie made a moan as she was physically pushing her baby out
'dis must be dat ricky guy's wife...so dat means...this must be da flashback on when millie died' emily thought and he eyes widen to the realisation on where she was
suddenly she appeared outside of the ambulance again after she blinked and she can see the ambulance coming from the right side, then she hears something big on the left side and she looks to see it was a truck, the truck was a transport truck and on the back was a shipping container, the truck the start swerving and emily could see inside the heavily drunk driver that is harrison keaton, suddenly, everything happened like a flash of lightning with harrison stepping on the speed peddle hard as he speeds up really quick, he then swerves out of control as he speeds up ending on the left where the ambulance is coming down, crashes into the ambulance swerving to the right and then the ambulance crashes into a thick tree almost turning the ambulance into a metal pancake, the truck then back up and then drives off again still swerving on the road, emily looks at the ambulance and the driver was dead in the drivers seat, the man with millie was dead outside of the ambulance as he flew out and hitting a tree killing him and millie was dead also outside the ambulance as she was also hit by a tree, everyone was dead and emily looked sorry for everyone, suddenly she was in a black room with a light ontop on her and she looks around confused
"everyone said that's what happened that night" a female irish voice says making emily stunned in place by the sudden voice "but that's not 100% true, this is what really happened" she says then emily was back at the road before the accident
she looks around and sees that inside of the ambulance that the man wasn't with millie at the back but a woman, the woman had ginger hair and had a irish voice like the 8 year old girl did in tom's dream and the voice emily heard a second ago
"come on, millie, you can do it, push!" the irish woman says as she holds millie's hand and millie pushed as hard as she could
suddenly a baby's cry was heard and the baby was finally born inside of the ambulance, then the truck hit the ambulance again like before and again it killed millie and the 2 male ambulance workers that were now sitting in the front of the truck but ended up dying thr same way as before, then the ginger haired irish lady appears out of the crushed ambulance after the truck drove off appearing to be okay and she heard the baby crying, she goes over to the baby who was okay as she landed on a bush and the ginger irish lady picks her up
"...*sigh* looks like i have to take care of you now till i can find your family" the ginger irish lady says and she walks off away from the ambulance and head in the way the ambulance was heading to find a land land phone or someone to help her
"she never found my real family and decided to raise as her own with her son and daughter as my siblings" the irish girl says as emily watch the lady walked away "she also named me monika and i never knew who my real family was" she adds now being named monika
"...wait...dat means you are-" emily says as she turns around to the voice and sees the girl standing a few meters away from her
"yea, i'm the daughter of ricky hopkins and millie barker" monika says and emily looks at her for a second then getting confused
"but wait, how are you 'ere talkin' to me? shouldn't you be alive and be around 41 by now and not a 8 year old?" emily says in confusing and monika looked sad
"i guess i was suppose to but after my 8th birthday, i was killed in a accident caused by my 'mother's' son" monika says and the the scene changed
emily was now in a house that looked very 80s and on the wall calander on the wall it say 'october 1989' with a picture of a pumpkin on the top, emily then sees a 8 year old girl that she guessed was monika sitting on the floor with some dolls in front of her, a 12 year old girl sitting next to monika and a 13 year old boy who was standing up and holding a gun, the boy looked to be a common irishmen with the bright ginger hair, freckles on his face, green eyes and he was wearing a t-shirt with shorts and bar pe feet, the girl had strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes and freckles and she was wearing a stripy pink and white t-shirt, a dungaree dress and long white socks
"hayden! please put that back, dad told us to never handle his work gun as it's dangerous!" the girl say to the boy now named hayden
"i will in a mintue, susie" hayden replies to the girl now named susie "i'm just seeing what it's like to be a cool police officer like dad" he adds and pretends to make gun noises
"are you planning to have a death wish, did you even take the cartridge out of the gun before playing with it?" susie says annoyed then asks making hayden confused
"the what?" hayden asks and susie rolled her eyes
"you know, the cartridge that has the bullets in it to make the gun fire" susie says and hayden looked confused making susie sigh in annoyance "you are a dumb moron, give it here!" she says and she tries grabs the gun from hayden after she gets up
"no, tell me where it is, you are too young to be handling a gun" hayden says fighting the gun out of susie's hands
"no! knowing you, you will mess up and take apart the whole gun" susie replies fighting the gun out of hayden's hands
the pair pulled back and forth with the gun starting to shout 'let go' till the pair accidently dropped the gun, the gun hit the floor and fired a shot into monika, it hit her heart so she died instantly as she falls to the floor
"no! monika!" susie says forgetting the gun on the floor and going to her adopted sister "monika! monika!" she says shaking monika but there was no response
"monika..." hayden says shocked and susie turns to hayden
"this is all your fault you idiot, now go get mum to call the ambulance" susie says and hayden was stunned in place
he starts to cry but then susie gets up and slaps him back to reality
"go!" susie says angry and hayden stands still till he nods then runs off to get his mum
"if hayden didn't grab the gun like 'dad' told us not to, i would still be alive and probably find my bilogical dad" monika says and it went to black "after that, hayden never holded a gun again and gained severe ptsd which took 5 years of therapy and medication to help him cope with the ptsd, susie also gained ptsd too but hers wasn't as bad as hayden's as she was a tough girl and very stubborn, these days my 'siblings' have got better with susie having a husband and 2 kids which are 2 girls and hayden can't go anywhere without his support dog but had a loving wife and a son, as for me, i'm stuck in this house as my dad decided to to do a ritual to bring me back which worked but i'm become a demon due to it" she explains and emily was confused
"you look okay now" emily says pointing to the girl and monika smiles
"i couldn't say the same for your dad's dream, i caused him to have a nightmare but it woke him so he could look for clues about my dad" monika says and emily nods "i still think it's funny how him and mille were going to call me 'emily', the name doesn't even suit me and i'm so use to having the name monika that a different name won't even come to my mind" she explains with a smile and emily smiles with her tongue out
"umm...i'm sorry...to what happened to you" emily says sadly and monika smiles and nods
"it's not your fault, i just think that me and my dad ricky have bad luck hiding in the middle of our good luck, it's sad really, karma can pounce out at you when you don't expect it" monika says sounding sad and emily was sad too with her ears drooping
suddenly a rumbling was felt and both monika and emily react to it
"what happenin'?!" emily says unsure what's going on
"it's my body, it's come up from the pentagram in the basement looking for me, i'm the soul that escaped when dad did the retrial and now it's looking for me!" monika says and emily looked worried "you need to kill it, it can be killed it...me...if you find a gun and dip the bullets in holy water and peppermint" she explains and emily gets confused
"wait, peppermint?" emily asks and monika nods
"yes! it was my favorite candy and the smell might be able to calm the body down to i can enter it and take over" monika says and sudden it starts going white "there should be a gun with the bullets is in the back spare room, the holy water is in the spare room and the peppermint extract is in the-" she says but was cut off by the dream ending
emily suddenly wakes up and sees on her tablet after pressing the home botton that it was 1:30am, she looks around then sighs
"she never told me where the peppermint extract was, looks like i need to look for it" emily says then she gets out of bed "it also looks like it's my turn to investigate, hopefully seddy might do it tomorrow" she adds as she smiles before jumping off the bed
she heads to the door and when she opens it, she shuts it quickly but kept it a jar as she saw the body of monika at the edge of the staircase, she was a decomposing corpses with no eyes, no ears, no nose and just a mouth that was held in place by little skin, her body was half skin and half bones and she was wearing a ripped blue and purple dress, she also had one show on which was on her left foot and she looked terrifying, emily watched as the body looked around which is odd as it has no eyes then it goes back downstairs again, emily sighs in relief and she opens the door again
"i have to go to the spare room but i need to grab the head torch from the kitchen first...*sigh* dat means i have to get passed the body somehow" emily says to herself and she exits the room
she sneaks out of the room and before she goes downstairs, she notice that in tom and sebastian's room, the bed was empty and the door was open
"strange, where are dey?" emily says with a tilted head "maybe dey are downstairs on the sofa?" she says hoping they were and then goes to the stairs
she goes down them quietly and when she gets to the bottom, she looks around to see if the body was walking around nearby, she sees that it wasn't so she bolts into the kitchen and quickly grabs the head torch from the same cupboard the hand torch was in, she grabs it and puts it on her head which luckily and strangely fits her
"right, now i have da torch and as im in da kitchen, i need to first find the peppermint extract" emily says to herself and she starts opening the cabinates looking for the peppermint extract
she uses her magic to open the doors of the cabinets and after looking for a second, she finally finds the peppermint extract at the end cabinet to the left, she grabs it then hides behind the island table as she heard the body coming back, she sees the body was standing by the door after she hid and was getting worried on what the body was doing, the body was just standing there and then it walks back into the living room which made emily sigh in relief that it didn't go upstairs
'ok, now dat i have da peppermint oil, i need to get upstairs and not be...seen? it doesn't have eyes so...' emily thought a little confused but got serious again
she then looks out the door and then bolts to the stairs and flies up so there was no sound to attact the body, she flies into the spare room and shuts the door quietly so it made no sound, she then turns on the head touch and looks around
"ok, need to find dat holy wader" emily says quietly to herself then starts looking
she looks around the room looking in the waldrobe, the draws and the draws connected to the bed and then she looks in the desk draws, she thought she wouldn't find anything till she finds a diary entry in the bottom left draw
'date - october 15th 1982, it's been a year since the death of millie and it also would of been our daughter's first birthday, i miss them so much but my best friend diana has helped me though the it with help, comfort and support, she told me last week that she's expecting her second child which is a girl and her son tom who is almost 2 is a nice boy to be around, he's always happy, giggling at almost everything and he looks more like his dad then his mum, i'm happy diana is having a baby but, it always reminds me on what happened and it almost makes me cry' the entry says and emily gives a little smile reading that tom was a happy giggly baby
she puts the diary entry in the diary she made appear with her magic and then when she makes the diary go away, she keeps looking, in the bottom right draw of the desk was a piece of paper that looked ripped around the sides, she looks at it and sees it was a clue
'hint for code to safe - 1, 7 - 3 = ?, 2, 12 - 6 =?, 3, 2 + 3 =?, 4, 5 + 4 =?' the paper says and emily sighs as she rubs her paw on her face
"no! maff! i hate maff!" emily says a little annoyed that there was math involved with investigation '...heh, i just like dad and seddy, dey hate maffs too...oh yeah, i need to looks for a safe, i vonder if it's behind on of dese paintin'?' she thought and looks at the painting in the room
she flies up to the painting and looks behind all of then when she finally finds the safe behind the painting next to the waldrobe, she looks at the paper again and types in 4-6-5-9 into the safe after using the calculator on her phone, the safe light ontop of the number button changed from red to green and the clunk was heard of the safe unlocking, emily opens it and sees a bottle of holy water in a fancy looking bottle and there was also another diary entry
'date - september 25th 2000, today was the wedding of diana's oldest kid, tom and his fiancé now husband, i think his name was sebastian, anyway, it was nice and their child who is now 3 was a flower girl, she looked pretty and everytime i saw her, my mind kept drifting on what would my daughter looked in a bridesmaid dress standing with diana's daughters. tom's daughter emily really confuses me, for some reason, she has that skin condition (i think it's called vitiligo as that what diana told me) all over her with some bright white skin and some other being a beige white like her other dad's skin colour, diana also told me that emily had 4 countries in her DNA being scottish and british being from tom and both romanian and american from sebastian, the most confusing thing about emily though is that she had this red hair band on and it had red cat ear on the top, she also wore this red and white cat tail in her dress and had these red wing coming off her back, this really confused me but i didn't say anything as the others didn't either and thought she was cute.' the entry says and on the back was a doodle drawing of tom and sebastian in their wedding suits and emily being a flower girl next to her then at the bottom right corner was of rocky lookig g confused
'i wonder if everyone was confused by my ears, tail and wings? i usually make dem invisible in public when i'm in my hooman form and da only ones who have seen dem without dem being either invisible or in a disguise is dad, seddy and friend...maybe cathy too when i was on doctor who series 4' emily thought as she was thinking
she breaks out of her thought and she puts the entry away in the diary and the holy water away with her magic with the peppermint extract, she then heads to the door and when she peaks her head out, she looks around to see if the body was there which it wasn't and then she bolts to the room tom found yesterday night, she goes in and shuts the door behind her only leaving a jar as there was no handle on the other side, she then looks around with the head torch and looks to see where the gun was as it was the last thing she needed
'right, now to look for a gun' emily thought then goes off to look
she looks around the room in every furniture that had something to open to keep things in and after looking for a few seconds, she finally finds something and it was a key, the key looked to be for a chest and luckily, there was a chest in the back of the room by the bedside table, she goes over to the chest and opens it with the key she found, it unlocks and when she opens it, she sees some stuff in there like books and folders, she then finds another diary entry and picks it up
'date - august 20th 2019, today diana invited my to her neice's wedding which i said yes too as i haven't seen her in 6 months and when i went, all of diana's relatives were there and diana introduced me to all of them, i then notice diana's son tom with his husband sebastian and daughter emily and i see that emily was really small despite the fact she should be 22, i asked diana about it and she said that emily has a height problem so after she turned 6, she always stayed the height of a 6 year old, i shrug it off as i didn't really care then diana asked me if i ever wanted to start dating again as i had been single since millie died, i tell her no as i think even if she's died, i'll always be married to millie, anyway, i watched the wedding and the reception but everything i see or hear emily, i always feel jealous, i don't know if it's because of my daughter's death with my wife but i should be over it by now, it's been almost 40 years since their death...maybe i should do something about it' the entry says and emily smiles a little on how much ricky loved millie even after she died 41 years ago now
emily puts the entry away in the diary and then keeps looking in the chest where she spots a black shoe box, she opens the box and inside the box was the gun she needed as well as a box of bullets and 2 diary entries
'date - october 15th 2019, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! i miss millie! i miss my daughter! and i want to bring them back so i found something that can bring them back, i saw on the internet that you can do something called a sconce that can bring people back from the dead so i'm going to do that in the basement of my beach house' the first entry says and emily now understands why the body and soul of monika were here
'date - october 16th, OH NO...somethings gone wrong, i don't know what and i don't know how to stop it, i brought millie back and...she's different, very different that i don't think it's her, i don't know what to do, the website that i got the retrial, to undo the retrial, i have to-' the entry says and after the 'to' in the entry, there was a big black line going down to the right corner of the paper
'what happened 'ere?' emily thought as she looks at the black line going down the paper 'd-did he get taken by a demon mille?!' she suddenly thought with shock on her face
suddenly a scream was heard out the door and it sounded like it came from across the upstairs corridor, emily gets stunned in fear knowing it's the body then she hears footsteps coming towards the room she was in, she panics on where to go then she decides to go into the chest so she jumps in and shuts the chest on top of her but a little gap so she can see, she looks out and she can see the body come in the room by shoving the door open, the body 'looks' around the room and emily was thinking of a way to get the body to go away, she then remembers the attic and with her magic, she makes the attic door move, the body 'looks' up at the attic door and it goes over to the ladder, it goes up the ladder and when it gets into the attic, emily uses her magic to shut the attic and lock the body inside
'now dat da body is up dere, i can sort out da gun' emily thought and she takes out the gun and the box of bullets
the gun was a revolver and as emily picks it up, it was slightly heavy, she puts it away as well as the box of bullets and she quickly leaves the room as she hears the body banging on the door of the attic, she heads to the guest bathroom and she goes over to the sink
'ok, now to soak da bullets in da holy wader and da peppermint' emily thought and she plugs the plug hole in the sink
she pours the holy water and a little drips of peppermint into the sink then grabs 6 bullets, she soaks the bullets in the sink for a few minutes then she grabs the bullets and puts the 6 bullets into the wheel of the revolver
'ok, now that's done...time to shoot a zombie demon body!' emily thought the holds up the revolver next to her looking cool
suddenly a scream was heard then a wood breaking sound, it was then silent for about 5 second then some fast running was heard and it went passed the bathroom
'oh no! da body is free, i have to find it' emily says and she comes out the bathroom after tidying up
she comes out and looks around to see if the body was still around which it wasn't, she comes out of the bathroom and flies downstairs to the living room where she sees the body trying to attack the sleeping tom and sebastian
"hey! back off!" emily says as she goes over to the body holding the gun after making sure she had put some soundproof magic on tom and sebastian's ear
the body scream as emily holds the gun in her right paw and she looked like david tennant's doctor when he holded out the gun to the time lords on the end of time part 2
"back off or i will shoot!" emily says as she still points the gun at the body
the body doesn't move so emily shoots the body in the chest, the body screams as emily shoot the bullets into tie body till she ran out of bullets in the wheel, the body goes down and then a strange light appears going around the body, the body screams then goes quiet as a light orb appears and goes into the body, emily covers her eyes then when the light goes away, emily uncovers her eyes to see that the body was gone and she looks around confused
"thank you, i can now rest peacefully now that have reconnected with my body, now the only person left that needs to get her soul back to her body is my mother but...i don't know where she is" the voice of monika says in emily's head
'what mean?' emily thought confused and emily hears monika sighs
'well, when my father did the summoning of me and millie, he did it at different time so he summoned me first only to think he failed as nothing happened and then he summoned my mum but then learned really quickly that was a bad idea, she had taken ricky somewhere and i don't know where" the voice of monika explains and emily looked confused
"hmm...dat sound bad, hopefully she won't come out tonight, i'm getting exhausted" emily says quietly then she yawns
'thank you again, i will return to help when you need me' the voice of monika says then she went silent as emily couldn't hear her voice
emily yawns again then she looks over at tom and sebastian who were still asleep with tom lying on his back with his left hand still on sebastian's back and sebastian was also asleep on his front with his head still on tom's chest and he was loosely hugging tom
"aww! dats so coot!" emily says in whispered excitment and she puts her right paw on her heart "i almost can't take it...ugh!...ok, i'm good" she adds almost pretending to die but instantly recovers then quietly giggles
she then goes back to her room with a yawn as she flies upstairs, she then sits on the bed and she puts the gun with the box of bullets in her bedside table draw then after she sorted out the diary entries putting them in the right places then sticking then on with sticky tape.
'hmm...it seems there is about 6 entries missing, hopefully they will be found tomorrow and i think it might be seddy's turn to look around as he hasn't had a turn yet...hopefully he won't bump into mille's body...*shivers*' emily thought then she yawns again with stretching her body
she then settles down into bed after putting the diary on the bedside table then fall asleep instantly, the next morning around 8:30am and on the sofa, tom was the first to wake up and after he yawns then rubs his eyes, he looks down and sees sebastian still asleep on him, tom smiles at how cute it was to see sebastian asleep and he lifts up his right hand, he starts stroking sebastian's hair and after a few seconds, sebastian hums and hugs tom tightly before trying to go back to sleep.
"dear, i have to move to make breakfast" tom says quietly still stroking sebastian's hair and sebastian huffs in his sleep
"...no...to comfy" sebastian mumbles in his sleep and tom smiles with a head shake
"i know you are but it's 8:30, it time to get up" tom says quietly and sebastian moans in protest
sebastian then sits up and opens his eyes in front of tom and he smiles at him
"hi" sebastian says still a little sleepy and somewhat flirty
tom huffs and then he pulls sebastian in for a kiss, the kiss was full of love and when they pull apart, sebastian kisses tom on the nose
"hello" tom says happily and he puts his hands on sebastian's cheeks
sebastian blushes and they have another kiss before tom gets up, sebastian gets up too and the pair go into the kitchen, when they get there, tom goes over to grab 2 bowl and sebastian went to grab his and tom's cereal in the cabinet
"i guess you didn't wake up last night like i did" tom says as sebastian goes next to him at the kitchen counter with the 2 cereal boxes
"no and i guess you didn't either" sebastian replies and tom nods before going to get the milk from the fridge
"...i guess it was emily who woke up last night, i wonder what she found" tom says as he come back next to sebastian with the milk carton
"we should ask her when she gets up" sebastian says and tom nods to agree with him
tom made the cereals while sebastian made the drinks and he made a coffee for himself and a cup of tea for tom, when breakfast was made, the pair sat at the island table next to each other and they tucked into their food, tom loved the tea sebastian made and sebastian thought even though it was just cereal in milk and it wasn't hard to make, he thought the cereal tasted delicious and he thought tom put a touch of love in the cereal, after they had breakfast, they were about to go upstairs to have a shower when emily appears walking into the kitchen
"oh hi emily, anything happen?" sebastian says happily and emily gave him a look to confirm something did happen
"yes so sit down as i have a epic story to tell about all da tings i found out last night" emily says as she jumps on the island table
emily tells the pair the story about ricky's daughter surviving the crash and then taken and being raised for 8 years by a irish family with the mother who was in the ambulance with millie who also survived the ambulance crash, they named the girl monika and sadly after monika's 8th birthday in 1989, the foster family's older son hayden accidentally killed monika after playing with his father's gun around her and the foster family's daughter susie, emily then tells the pair about ricky bringing monika and millie back from the dead with a retrial, when bringing back monika, it didn't work but it did as it only brought back monika's soul then the body came back after ricky quitted the retrial, then the next night, he decided to bring back millie but something went terribly wrong and now ricky is missing with the millie demon, lastly emily explained what happened in the night with the demon body of monika haunting the house, emily having to find a gun as well as peppermint extract and holy water and then after soaking the bullets of the gun with the peppermint extract and the holy water, she had to shoot the demon body of monika with the gun and then the soul of monika taking away her body to the afterlife but telling emily she will help her with millie and ricky when the trio find them.
"and dats what happened!" emily says finishing her story and then looking at tom and sebastian for a reponse
"...wait...you 'shot' the body do you used a gun?" sebastian says and emily nods
"reah, turns out dere was a gun in a shoe box in da chest in the room dad found last night" emily explains and both tom and sebastian were confused
"how didn't you wake us up? guns are very loud and can damaged someone's hearing" tom asks then says and emily smiles
"soundproof magic, the body went over to you 2 asleep so i had to cover you ear with the magic as well as mine before firing" emily explains and the pair went 'oh, okay!' in understanding
"so, what are we going to do now?" sebastian asks and emily thinks with her paw on her mouth even though she already had a plan
"we chill today like we always do in da daytime and den tonight might hopefully be da last night we do dis" emily says and she points to sebastian "also i believe it will be your turn tonight to investigate seddy as i had mine last night and dad had his the night before so it's your turn tonight" she adds and sebastian looked like he didn't want to but sighs as he knows he needs to
"...fine, i'll do it tonight, as long as it's not very long" sebastian says and emily nods
"don't worry, me and dad did out for about 2 hours so you'll be fine, also when you do wake up in the night by a dream, come see me and i'll tell you what to do" emily explains and sebastian nods before going with tom to the bathroom in their bedroom
while tom and sebastian were upstairs, emily decides to grab a cereal bar which is the coco pops cereal bar from the fridge and she eats it in her room away from the bed as she doesn't want crumbs on her bed, after she ate she decided to play on her switch and played pokemon legends arceus to keep her busy, she plays with her switch all day while tom and sebastian were doing stuff together which was nap for a few hours as they did the sexy time, the trio didn't meet up again till dinner time and the trio had pizza together, after the trio had dinner, they decided to head to bed early but emily was going to be back on her switch till she goes to sleep and both tom and sebastian were going to watch tv in their room till they fell asleep, emily fell asleep half an hour after going into her room, sebastian fell asleep 2 hours after going to his and tom's room next to to on the right side of the bed and lastly tom fell asleep about 10 minutes after sebastian fell asleep on the left side of the bed.
while everyone was asleep, sebastian had a dream and in his dream, he was floating near the roof in what looks to be the basement of the beach house him, tom and emily were in, he looks around then he hears a door open and it was ricky coming into the basement, he was wearing a long white clock like what vicars wear but white instead of black and he was holding a book, some candles and a red chalk, ricky goes to the middle of the basement and he draw a pentagram on the floor, he then places all 6 candles around the pentagram and then after lighting them with a lighter, stand near the door opening his book at the middle of the page where sebastian sees it was a a4 piece of printing paper that was probably had the chant on it from the internet
"oh, god of the heavens, bring back my wife and i will let you take my soul as a trade offer!" ricky says mid chant and the pentagram starts glowing
the flames of the candles start flaming up more then start making a flame tornado around the pentagram, the flame tornado was getting stronger to the point sebastian had to cover his eyes a little as it was getting a bit bright too then he sees something come out of the pentagram, it was a lady and it looked like millie, ricky smiles to see millie but then millie changed, it was still her but now she had devil horns, a creepy face that looked like the jokers smile with snake eyes and she was wearing a brown cloth wearing it like a bikini
"hello ricky! long time, no see" devil millie says in her sexy voice as she goes over to ricky but he starts backing up "come with me, ricky, come with me" she says pleading for ricky to go with her
"millie? wha-what are you?" ricky says in fear unsure what had happened and knowing he probably did something wrong "are you really millie?" he asks still in fright and millie just smiles and chuckles at him as she still apporches him
"why, don't you remember what i look like, ricky, it's me, millie, your wife...unless you forget, i have been dead for what? 38 years or something" devil millie says in a sexy type voice and ricky looked unsure and uncomfortable
"ricky! you can tell that isn't me! it's a devil in my body! she has horn on her head for crying out loud!" a voice says that sebastian hears next to him in millie's voice and he sees there is a white ball that looked to be on fire next to him
"it's okay, mum, let him find out the hard way it's never okay to mess with the devil" another voice says that sounded like monika's voice and now next to the white ball was a purple ball
"come on, ricky, dear, come and i'll give you a reward for bringing me back from the dead after 38 years" devil millie says and holds out her hand
ricky was still unsure as he starts writing in his diary but then he holds out his hand and grabs devil millie's hand, she then cackles evily and pulls ricky into her making him drop the diary on the floor with the line going off the page, she puts her hands on ricky's head and he changed quickly from being scared to hypnotised to then looking angry, devil millie cackles again and thrn puts her whole body around ricky in evil delight
"now i have you back, my dear, let's see if we can get our daughter back" devil millie says evily as she strokes ricky's face
suddenly devil millie and ricky disappear and as they do, the diary entries from the diary rip out of the diary and scatter themselves around the house, sebastian was a little confused on what happened but the next thing he knew, he was in a different location and he had no idea where he was, it was somewhere him, tom and emily hadn't been to before and it looked somewhat dark as it was a underground lair or cave or something like that, in the middle of the room was the devil millie and ricky and devil millie was circulating ricky
"so ricky, i've read your mind and...i saw that you had a name planned for our deceased daughter, you wanted to call her emily but then about 16 years later after she and i died, your best friend diana's son, tom had a little girl and he named her the same name you and i wanted to call out precious daughter, we can't have that can we, so i have a plan for us to get rid of that girl so we can live in peace and have our lovely daughter with us too" devil millie says and ricky looked to be listening but his face was emotionless and he never moved
"what do i need to do?" ricky says emotionless in his voice and devil millie grins evily
devil millie then whispers into ricky's ear and then when she pulls away, both her and ricky were grinning evily, suddenly the room disappears and sebastian was now in a black room, he felt worried and looks around confused
"you need to protect emily, ricky and the devil millie is up to something that involves emily and it's not good" a voice says that was monika's voice "also look around to see if you can find out what ricky and devil millie are up to as i know it's really bad" she adds and she sounded worried
suddenly sebastian wakes up with a gasp then he looks around to see he was in his and tom's room and it was just a dream, he rubs his eyes still feeling sleepy then he looks over at tom who was still fat asleep sleeping on his left side facing sebastian, he smiles at him then he gets out of bed to go see emily as he remembers what emily told him earlier about seeing her if he had a nightmare, he leaves the room and when he opens the door to emily's room, he finds her awake and she was shaking her body to help her wake up more
"...oh, hi seddy, i guess you had a nightmare" emily says seeing sebastian at the door and sebastian nods his head
"yeah, it was weird" sebastian says and he tells emily the dream he had with ricky and devil millie "and then the girl monika told me to do what you and tom have done the last 2 nights" he finishes not mentioning that monika also told him to protect emiy as he knows emily can protect herself with her electricity and magic and emily nods with her right paw on her mouth
"hmm...i was right sayin' it was your turn to look around and luckily, me and dad both have a key to help you start" emily says with a smile then she holds up a key
sebastian takes the key from her and he looks at the the key which was a long gold skeleton key, sebastian then looks back at emily and she points to the key
"i tink it came out of dat painting of me i did da other day and it looks like da key is used for a shed, you also need to go to dad's bedside table to grab da padlock key he found and da torch" emily explains with the pair glancing over at the painting emily pointed at to see there was now no key in the painting and sebastian nods when emily was done explaining to then sighs as he realises where he needs to go
"does this mean i have to go outside the backyard" sebastian says a little annoyed as he wanted to stay inside the house and emily nods
"reah so i tink you need to grab your dressing gown too" emily says and sebastian sighs again with emily giggling "don't worry, i'll be here if you need anythin' so if you want to see me to keep warm, you can" she adds and sebastian smiles at her
"ok, i'm going now, see you in a bit" sebastian says heading to the door and he leaves the room with emily waving him off
"oh wait! come back, i need to give you 2 more tings!" emily says like she's forgotten something and sebastian came back to her "you need dis!" she says and holds out the diary
sebastian takes the diary from emily and looks at the front of the dirty while emily turned around to her bedside table, sebastian hears some metal clanking noises from emily and then a few seconds later, she turns around to sebastian holding out the revolver she used last night
"you might need dis too, there might be demons or possessed bodies walkin' around" emily says and sebastian looks at the gun for a mintue before taking it
"ok, thanks" sebastian says and holds onto the gun and diary
he then leaves with emily waving him off and when sebastian was out of emily's room, he heads back to his and tom's room and he grabs his dressing gown form the hook of the door, the dressing gown was a fluffy dark blue and it was very comfy to wear especially in the winter, he then goes over to the bedside table on tom's side of the bed and he grabs the padlock key and the torch luckily not waking up tom, he puts the 2 keys in his outer right pocket, the diary in his outer left pocket and the gun in a inner pocket by the outer left pocket
'ok, now that i have everything, time to go outside' sebastian thought to himself and he leaves the bedroom
he goes downstairs and then heads out to the back garden using the back door, when he gets out to the back, he sees that it was dark but you could still see due to the full moon in the sky, he turns on his torch and he looks around till he spots the shed at the back left corner of the yard, he goes over to it and as he gets close, he sees that there was a padlock on the top of the shed lock
'looks like this is where i use the keys' sebastian thought to himself and he takes out the 2 keys from his pocket
he first unlocks the padlock so it was out of the way then he unlocks the shed and when the shed was fully unlocked, he opens it to see that the shed was quite big and had a lot of tools in it like a crowbar, a lawnmower, a bush cutter, a shovel, a outdoor broom, a bag of grass seeds, some bird feeders, some outdoor cushions, some work gloves, a work table, some tools, 3 bikes with 2 adult one and one for a little girl, a gardening fork, a leaf rake, buckets and some other stuff, sebastian looks around the shed to see if he could find anything and then he spots 2 things, one of those things was a page from ricky's diary and the other thing was a hook with a handle on the end
'date - march 15th 1982, it's been 5 months since millie and my daughter died and diana has really helped me though the grief, her son tom is a year and a month old now and he's just a big lovable dork, he been learning how to walk but he isn't there yet but he is crawling around, chewing toys and he quite silly too, diana told me while i was playing with tom that she might be thinking of having another child soon and i'm happy for her, i then ask her what she will call it is she did have another child and she told me that is she has a girl, she will call it either sarah or emma and if it's another boy, she will call it matthew or david which are too common names but i don't want to tell her' the diary entry says and sebastian turns it over to the back where there was a doodle of baby tom and another baby with a question mark in the middle
sebastian smiles and then he puts the diary entry in the diary emily gave him, he then picked up the hook with the handle and looks at it confused
'where does this go?' sebastian thought to himself as he looks around
he then spots a square loose part in the middle of the shed and at the bottom of the loose square part was a hole for what look to be where the hook goes in, sebastian put the hook into the hole and he pulls up the loose square part to reveal a hidden door and under the hidden door was a metal ladder leaning on the wood of the shed heading down
'looks like i'm heading down to the dark secret basement' "*sigh*" sebastian thought to himself not really wanting to but he had no chose as he sighs
he then grabs his torch after he put it aside to lift up the plank and then climbs down the ladder after putting the torch in his mouth, when he reaches the bottom of the ladder, his slippers touch the ground and the ground was mud, he turns around and then looks around after taking the torch out of his mouth, he sees that they is a passage ahead of him and he follows it keeping his torch ahead of him, he keeps walking ahead till he sees that he was now in some kind of underground base, it was really big and it looks to be right under the entire island
"why is there a underground base under the beach house?" sebastian asks himself as he looked confused "i better look around to see why" he adds then he starts looking around
he looks around at everything that was in the room like wooden boxes, strange devices, a giant computer at the back of the room with a normal sized keyboard and mouse and some other stuff, it felt like this place was a evil lair or something that was under the entire island and nobody knew about it, sebastian then find something and it was 2 diary entries quite apart from each other and a ripped piece of paper from a notebook
'date - october 15th 1991, it been 10 years since millie and our daughter died and diana had decided to help me remember millie by taking me to the place where i proposed to her, diana took me there with her 3 kids and when we got there which was a hill with the clear sky ahead, it was a nice as it was when i took millie there 11 years ago, diana's daughters, sarah and emma loved the place as they looked amazed on how much of the sky they could see while tom was away from everyone doing his thing, i think he was practise acting as diana told me that he told her that he wants to be a actor when he grows up, anyway, it was no d to be back at that spot again and it brought back memories of me and millie's dates before we got married' the first entry says and sebastian turns it to the back to see a doodle of a man thinking of a man proposing to a lady on a hill with fireworks in the background
'date - november 18th 2011, today i was talking to diana and she sounding super happy, turns out that tom, sebastian and emily all starred in a movie related to marvel which is a superhero franchise like dc, tom played the norse god loki in the 'thor movie' while his daughter emily played the daughter of loki which is made up character for the movie and she was also a cgi cat but could use magic like what loki does, meanwhile tom's husband sebastian was in a different movie called 'captian america - the first avenger' where he played a character called james bucky barnes which is the best friend/ brother figure to captian america aka steve rogers, this what diana told me with her reading off a note that tom had to write for her as she really had no idea about the marvel series, i don't either but i'm glad she told me as i now know what her son's family is up to' the entry says and on the back was a doodle of loki, bucky and emily
sebastian puts the 2 entries away then he looks at the piece of notebook paper he found, the piece of paper seem to have a puzzle on it and it was one of those symbol secret code puzzles, all the symbols were there from a to z but there was only one word underneath the a to z chart, the symbols were of emojis and it looks to be a 3 words
'______ ___ _____
🐒🖊🦁🦁🖊🐘 🇦🇺🌌🐕 🦏🖊🐈🪁🪀' the puzzle says and sebastian took a mintue till he figured it out
sebastian then realised it must be a password for the computer so he goes over to it and he presses the space bar, the screen lights up and it shows 'input password' onto the screen, he looks back at the paper to see if he had the password right then he types in 'millie and ricky' into the password box, he presses enter and the computer logs in into the computer
"i'm a genius!" sebastian says to himself happily then he realises how much he acted like emily as she cheers and shouts 'i'm a genius!' when she does something right on her computer at home "...like father, like daughter" he mumbles to himself quietly then he huffs before looking back at the big computer in front of him
he sees that there was 3 notepad icons on the homepage of the computer as well as other icons like the google chrome icon, the file explorer icon and others, the first notepad icon said 'the plan!!', the second notepad icon said 'info on the family' and the third notepad icon said 'the new retrial', sebastian first clicks on the 'the plan!!' icon and it was a list
'the plan!
step 1 - bring emily and her parents to the beach house for a '2 week' holiday
step 2 - let them settle in for 4 days
step 3 - kidnap emily on the 4th night, make her unconsious if she's awake and take her to the basement
step 4 - place her in the middle of the pentagram and start the ritrial
step 5 - when the ritrial is done, live a happy new life with my lovely wife mille' the list says in the notepad and sebastian was concerned
"so this was a big set up to make emily do a retrial for the evil millie?!" sebastian says in worry and he looks back at the entrance he came in from
he was worried if he should head back but then realised if something did happen to emily, she well wake up tom with her magic to tell him she was in danger so he was hoping that will be okay, he then exits out of the first notepad icon then deletes it using the recycling bin and then opens the second one called 'info on the family', he opens it and sees after looking though it that it was all the info on what he, tom and emily were doing tv shows and movie wise this year, it listed both tom and sebastian doing different apple tv shows, it listed the trio doing the loki series 2 later in the year, it listed emily just finished doing doctor who 60th anniversary with her friend david and the others and it listed the other movies and tv shows the trio were doing that hadn't even been recorded or released yet
"how did he get all this info on us?" sebastian says to himself confused "did he looks it up? or was he spying on us?" he adds and he mind went straight to the second option
he keeps looking though the notepad file and sees at the bottom, it said 'invite them between june 25th (which was 4 days ago) to july 9th' as it showed that the trio had no plans for those 2 weeks, sebastian wasn't liking that ricky had their entire year written down on a notepad file as the trio with some other people like both tom and sebastian's agents and movie makers only knowing what they were doing in the year so he must of been 100% spying on the trio which is odd as if he was, emily would of picked up on someone watching her as her senses were insanely sensitive, he now was confused and decided to move on to the third and last file as he closes and deletes the second notepad file with the recycling bin, he opens the third notepad file called 'the new retrial' and as he opens it, it was a long paragraph with load of unknown words so sebastian did what he did with the family notepad file and deleted it using the recycling bin, he sighs in relief knowing it was gone and then he hears noises behind him so he logs out of the computer and he hides in a wooden crate that was big enough to fit him and tom inside, he looks though a slit in the box and sees that it was both ricky and devil millie coming in
"it's time to do the ritrial, ricky" devil millie says as the pair go over to the computer
"i know, let me print off the ritrial off my computer" ricky replies and he logs into the computer
after he logs in, he was shocked to see that the retrial notepad file was gone as well as the 2 other notepad files
"wha-where's it gone?!" ricky says panicking and devil millie looked mad
"stupid computers and their glitches! come on, we don't have time, it's coming up to midnight!" devil millie says and she drags ricky away from the computer
"but! how are we going to do the retrial if we don't have the chant?" ricky asks as devil millie was still dragging him
"i'll do it, you just need to take the cat to the pentagram" devil millie says and ricky sighs before the pair leave the room
when sebastian knew they were fully out of the room, he gets out of the box feeling confused that devil millie and ricky didn't think that the computer was tampered with and that the secret door in the shed was open showing that someone got into the base but he just shrugged it off thinking that the pair were probably not the brightest, he then wonder worryingly what he should do, should he help emily which sounds the best option or should he get help? maybe he could ask that couple, carl and nancy know if ricky was acting strange when they saw him, he decides to leave the base and check on that couple in the woods, meanwhile in her bedroom and emily was chilling till she hears monika in her head
"hide, quick! my dad and devil millie are coming!" the voice of monika says in emily's head and emily nods before looking around
she chooses to hide in the bedside cupboard under the draw and after she hide and turns herself and all her stuff invisible, she hears 2 people walk into her room
"where is she?" ricky asks seeing the room was empty
"she must be hiding, find her!" devil millie says and the pair look around the room
they looks in everything emily could hide in and ricky checked the cupboard of the bedside table emily was in which made her freak out but closed it when he couldn't see her as she was invisible which made her quietly sigh in relief
"she's not here" ricky says disappointed and devil makes a angry noise
"why isn't she here?!" devil millie says annoyed and ricky shrugs
"maybe tom and his husband didn't bring her as maybe they thought it was another honeymoon or a couples holiday" ricky suggests and emily nods
'reah, go with dat excuse' emily though and she hears devil millie rage as she screams
"this has to be that brats doing! come on! we need to think of a plan b" devil millie says and r the pair leave the room
emily waits about 5 mintue till she comes out from hiding and after she does with making herself and her stuff visible, she tilts her head confused
"what did dey want with me?" emily asks in confusion and then she shivers as her mind came up with worrying answers
emily shakes her head to get rid of the bad thought then she looks out her bedroom window wondering what sebastian was up to, meanwhile with sebastian and he was now in the woods in front of the house, he went thought the side gate of the house to get to the woods and now he was heading to the house of that couple carl and nancy, when he gets there, he sees the cottage house the couple lived in had no lights in any room so sebastian thought they had gone to bed till he sees that the back door was open and there was blood footprints coming out of the house
"...oh no" sebastian mumbles in worry thinking the worse as he sees the footprints on the floor of the cottage's patio
he heads inside the cottage holding his torch next to him and sees that the back door of the cottage leads into the kitchen, the kitchen was very clean but looked to be taken from the 1970s or 1980s with how old most of the electronics looks like the oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and other things, as sebastian looked around more, he notice that everything in the cottage had a 1970s or 1980s theme to it like the house hasn't been updated since the 80s, the room sebastian is in was the kitchen but it had a small dining room next to it with a wooden table with 6 chairs around it, 2 glass cabinets with old fancy cutlery in both and around the 2 joined rooms were loads of pictures, some of the pictures were of the couple of them being together, with family, getting married and with their 2 kids they mentioned while others were of the 2 kids either playing together or in a park, having a family picture, being in the beach, being in school plays and other things.
sebastian sometimes looked at the picture but was fully distracted by the living room where he gasps, he sees on the floor between a brown double sofa and a old box tv on a tv stand was carl and nancy and the pair were dead, they looked to been shot twice in the chest and now their dead bodies were wasting away on the floor, it also looked like they've been shot recently as there was no rotting smell in the air yet, suddenly sebastian hears a happy whimper and shines the torch to the direction of the happy whimpers to see 2 dogs tied to the beam of the house, there was a very fluffy rough collie that looked like lassie down to the white line going down the middle of the face and a white teddy bear faced pomeranian, the collie looked excited to see a new person as it was trying to reach sebastian but the lead that was attached to its collar was holding it back while the lead was tied to the beam of the house while the pomeranian was happy but shy to meet the new person as it was also attached to a lead tired to the beam of the house, sebastian was a little confused as he didn't hear dogs when bit him and tom met carl and nancy a few days ago but then they must of been asleep or to distracted to notice anything as dogs usually are, sebastian goes close to the collie and bends down to say hi to the dogs, he then was licked happily by the collie while the pom was next to sebastian's leg getting scratches on its head as it pants happily
"ok, ok, calm down!" sebastian says pushing the collie away as it was just too happy and the collie sits down by the beam "i'll unclip your so hold on a second" he says to the dogs and the collie waits pacientlyas it sits there by the beam
the pomeranian also goes to the beam by the collie and sebastian shines his torch up at the beam see it was slightly unstable from how old the cottage was and how hard the collie had pull its lead to get to him, he goes over to the dogs and unhooks their leads letting the dogs free, the dogs go over to their owner to see if they were okay but after seeing that they weren't responding to their wimpers, paw scratches to their back and barking/yipping, the dogs were confused and lost on what to do now that their owners are gone
'i wish i had emily with me, she'll be able to help me talk to the dogs' sebastian thought as he watches the dogs
suddenly the pomeranian yips at the collie then jumps onto the sofa, sebastian moves to see what the pomeranian was doing and he sees that the little white poofy dog was getting groomed by a calico cat on the sofa
"how long has that cat been there?!...and why are i have a allergic reaction to it?" sebastian says to himself and looked confused
sebastian had been allergic to cats since he moved out of romania when he was 5 and when he was living in romania, he had some cats and dog but after he live in america then the UK, he gained a allergy towards cats which made emily sad as she loved cats, the only reason he wasn't allergic to emily was because her fur isn't just cat fur, it was fur from every animal in exsistance but quite light as she needs her body to be light for her to fly.
"e!" a famillar voice says and sebastian turns to see emily going up to him "dere you nare! i was vonderin' where you were" she says happy to see sebastian was okay
"yeah, i'm fine...but they aren't" sebastian replies and points over to the dead couple
emily looks over, gasps in horror then notice the animal and gasps happily
"oh hewwo!" emily says happily and goes over to the 2 dogs and the cat
the dogs and the cat were happy to see emily and then a ginger cat comes out from the window bottom and goes over to emily
"...oh i see" emily says happily and turns to sebastian "ok, dis lady is jessie" she says and points to the collie "dis puppy girl is poofy" she says pointing to the pomeranian "dis little misses is molly" she says pointing to the calico cat "and dis big boi is flame" she says and points to the ginger cat
emily gets quiet again as she looks at the collie then she starts replying to her
"ok...firstly, you lot need to get out of 'ere as i tink da building can't hold any longer and then after we are out, let see what happens" emily says as she looks worried after she looked at the beam of the cottage which looked it was about to break
the 4 pets, emily and sebastian leave the cottage as some wood breaking noises were getting more frequent and after everyone gets out, the cottage crumbled from the beam breaking and it was now a pile of wood that was once a nice wooden cottage, sebastian, emily and the 4 pets look at the house in its big wooden debris, suddenly a piece of paper shoots out from the top of the house in a gust of wind and sebastian catches it to see it was another diary entry
'date - june 16th 2007, today i found out that tom and his husband's daughter, emily, has been starring in the revival of the old tv series doctor who which i remember thinking it was cool when i watched it when i was little, i haven't been watching the new series but all i know that emily is in it, the new doctor is a man named david tennant and a lot of people love this reboot of the show, i want to watch it to see if it's like what i remember but work is taking over my days off so i'll probably watch it when i do get a proper week off' the entry says and on the back was a doodle of the old doctor who logo with a big question mark next to it
sebastian puts the diary entry in the diary and then looks over at emily who was trying to think in what to do with the 4 animals, he then feels a rub on his legs and he looks down to see the calico cat molly wanting attention from him
"emily?" sebastian says a sounding confused as he looks over at emily
"yee?" emily replies curious what sebastian wants as she looks over at him
"why aren't my cat allergies going off?" sebastian asks as he looks down at molly who was still rubbing herself ageist him then back at emily
"hmm..." emily says as she thinks then she glances at sebastian's ring on his left ring finger and she lights up as she has the answer "i tink it's your ring" she says and points to sebastian's ring
"my ring?" sebastian says confused as he looks at his ring
"yes, i found out dat since you and dad got da magic rings, one of da magic abilities you and dad obtained from da rings is a healin' factor so dat means that da ting has healed your cat allergy" emily explains and sebastian was slightly stunned as he was surprised
he then smiles happily knowing that his allergy towards cats was now gone and he picks up molly who didn't complains, he then hugs her and molly was purring happily in his arms, emily smiles too as now with sebastian's cat allergies gone, she could bring home all the cat then she giggles happily and sebastian then puts down molly on the floor, suddenly a feeling came over emily and the 4 pets as they looks over in the direction of the house and emily shivers making her fur poofy
"what's wrong?" sebastian asks emily seeing her all poofed up
"i tink-" emily says bit was cut off by a scream from a famillar voice coming from the house making her and the pets react "dad's in danger, come, come!" she says and she flies off ahead with the 4 pets following her
"oh no, tom!" sebastian says in worry and he runs off behind emily and the pets
everyone got back to the house quickly going though the side gate like how sebastian got out and they head into the beach house where the yelp for help from tom was heard in the basement, the pair go into the basement and gasp as they see ricky holding tom hostage with a gun which was a pistol pointing to tom's head while devil millie was beside him looking evil
"oi! let my dad go!" emily says aggressively as electric sparks start coming off her body
"not until you do what i say" ricky says and he puts his finger on the trigger "now stand in the middle so we can summon my daughter" he says and points to the middle of the pentagram
"...it's weird, you have no idea, do you?" emily says and ricky looks confused
"wha-what are you talking about?" ricky says confused and in a panicked tone while emily looks at him with a serious look to her face
"back in 1981 when your wife mille and your daughter were killed by dat truck driver, your daughter, she...she survived da crash" emily says and ricky looked really stunned "she was taken in by a irish nurse who also survived da crash and..." she explains and ricky was still stunned with tears going down his face but stayed quiet "she lived with dis nurse's irish family till a accident happened after her eighth birthday when the family's son accidently killed her while playing with his dad's police gun" she continues and ricky became weak and fell to his knees letting tom go
tom ran over to sebastian and sebastian holded him next to him to keep him safe, emily landed on the floor and watches as ricky has a meltdown
"no! this can't be true! it can't be!" ricky says in sadness and anger and emily looked sad
"it's 100% true, da nurse dat took your daughter named her monika and she lived a nice 8 years with her foster family, the family always told her that she was a foster daughter and when she grew up, monika wanted to find you but that never happened due to the accident" emily explains and ricky had a full meltdown while the devil millie looked frustrated
"no! stop it! we have to do the retrial!" devil millie says frustrated and her voice changed making her voice deeper but ricky wasn't listening to her
"dad?" a new voice says and ricky looks up to see a ghost of a 8 year old girl looking at him
"...w-who are you? are you-" ricky says shocked and the girl nods her head
"yes, it's me, your daughter, monika" the girl monika says and ricky cries
"you brat! you've ruined my master plan! you'll pay for this" devil millie says evily and she charges at ghost monika
she then suddenly stops at a gun fire was heard and she yells in pain, tom and emily turn to see it was sebastian who fired the revolver he had with him the whole time and she fires more shots all hitting devil millie, devil millie freaks out as she starts smoking from the bullet holes and then she falls to the floor still yelling
"it hurts! it hurts so much! why does it hurt?!" devil millie yells in pain then she disappears into a cloud of black smoke
emily, tom and sebastian looks at where devil millie was and emily gets confused
"well...dat was anti climatic" emily says expecting a final boss fight or something epic
"come on dad, let's go, mum is waiting for us" the ghost of monika says and she holds out her hand to ricky
ricky looks at monika with a defeated look in his face and then he takes her hand, she smiles at him and then the pair disappear with little blue light coming off them, when they had fully disappeared it was quiet and emily looked confused again
"wait, does this mean ricky had been dead dis whole time?" emily says super confused and both tom and sebastian were confused too as they shrug
"if he has...i have to tell my mum in the morning...*sigh* she's going to be devastated" tom says going from having a sleepy neutral face to a sad sleepy face
"it's okay" sebastian mumbles and he pulls tom into a hug
tom could tell sebastian's hug was a 'i'll be with you to comfort you' hug and he hugs sebastian back happily and tiredly, emily looks at them and smiles but then she hear a hip from outside the basement door, she then remembers that poofy, jessie, molly and flame were all upstairs and she heads upstairs to see them, she sees that the 2 dogs and 2 cats had made themselves at home with the 2 dogs on the sofa napping and the 2 cats on the window's bottom by the back door grooming each other, emily goes ove to the dogs and both tom and sebastian come up from the basement, tom sees the 4 animals and get confused
"where did the 2 cats and 2 dogs come from?" tom asks looking confused as he points to the cats while looking at sebastian
"they did belong to that couple, carl and nancy but i'm guessing that demon millie told ricky to kill then so he did and now these 4 are ownerless" sebastian explains and tom looks at the cats on the window bottom again then realises something
"but what about your-?" tom says knowing about sebastian's allergies towards cats and sebastian cuts him off with a smile
"i'm not allergic to cats anymore" sebastian says happily and tom was confused
"da rings you 2 are wearin' have healin' magic in it so it healed seddy from his cat allergies" emily says as she runs back to the pair and she was smiling with her tongue out
tom smiles at sebastian who smiles back at him then tom notice it was starting to get dawn as the sky was a light blue, he then looks over at the clock on the wall and see ot was 4:45am
"come on you 2, let's get some sleep, it already getting morning" tom says and both sebastian and emily looks outside
"oh! tis is" emily says after looking outside and she runs off to her room
tom and sebastian watch emily go off upstairs and tom looks at the pets in the living room
"what do you want to do with these 4?" tom asks sebastian as he points to the dogs on the sofa then the cats on the window bottom
"meh, i'll leave emily to sort them out" sebastian says with a shrug then he yawns
"ok, let's go to bed" tom says happily but calmly and he guilds himself and sebastian to bed
emily, tom and sebastian all went to bed and they all slept for a few hours, they all woke up around 10am and they all met up for breakfast, tom and sebastian were already having their breakfast while emily fed the 4 pets before she started her breakfast
"so emily" tom says to emily and emily looks at him curiously "what are you going to do with the pets" he asks and points to the 4 animals who were all eating their food
"umm...hmm" emily says and she thinks on what to do with them till she has a idea "i tink i know someone who can take dem in" she says know who to leave the pets with
"who?" sebastian asks curiously and emily smile
"dere is dis lady i met in da past that is a animal foster career, she might be able to foster dem and help dem find new homes, dey all could stay together if they want" emily explains and she looks over at the pets who were looking at each other
poofy then yipped and she goes over to flame and molly who start washing her, jessie looks at the trio then barks happily
"poofy says she needs to stay with the cats as she was raised by dem and jessie says that she likes to stay together" emily says translating the dogs "i'll take to to da lady after i had my breakfast" she adds and then takes a bite of her crustless butter toast
tom and sebastian nod and the trio carry on eating their food, after breakfast, emily teleported away to the person she mentioned to see if they can take in the 4 pets while tom and sebastian were on the sofa in the living room with tom talking to his mum, tom explained what happened to ricky and his mum became super upset and sobbing on the other end of the phone, it took tom's mum 20 mintues to calm down and when she did calm down, tom explained he can help her if she wants to do a funeral for ricky, she told him she'll think about it and then she ended the call leaving tom and sebastian in a quiet living room
"so now that ricky's gone, what's going to happen to this place?" sebastian asks as he spreads his arms about to show the room
"i say we make it our beach 'ouse!" emily says suddenly as she comes into the living room and both tom and sebastian look at her interested in her idea "oh, and da pet foster career lady i mentioned took in the pets and she adored all 4 of them" she adds and tom and sebastian smile happily
"so what do you mean about keeping the beach house?" tom says to emily curiously and emily nods excitability
"i mean dat we should keep dis place and make it a holiday place for us durin' the summer and winter when we don't have actin' work to do and need a break from actin' as you 2 work yourselves to da bone" emily explains and the pair think about it
"...i like the idea but we need to do a lot of change to the room of the house" sebastian says and emily nods to agree with him
"i know and i know what to do" emily says and she explains what she had planned
she was thinking to change ricky's office into a office for tom and sebastian to use, the basement will become a gym room for tom and sebastian to do some exercise, the spare room will still be a spare room for guest to come over, the secret room tom found will become emily's computer room and the attic will be resonated to a comfort room for emily as the window on the roof will be amazing to look out of dining the winter when it snows, she also said that she was going to change her room so it would be like a second home away from home and both tom and sebastian told emily they will do the same for they room and around the house, the trio then get to work and using emily and tom's magic, they managed to change the house to their liking in about an hour.
the basement now was clean from the old furniture and was decorated on the walls and floor with gym equipment around the room, ricky's old office was now an office for tom and sebastian to use with a upgraded computer, the shelf with ricky's pictures are gone and now replaces with pictures of tom, sebastian and emily, the sofa was replaced, the room was redecorate and it was all nice, the landscape pictures around the house were replaced with family and friend pictures of tom, sebastian and emily, emily redecorated her room to be almost like her bedroom back at him but she kept the pink to the room, tom and sebastian changed their room to be almost similar to their room back home but also kept it the same as it was, the spare room was slightly more decorated and it looked for homely for guests when they stay over, the hidden room now had a white door with the sigh on it saying 'emily's gaming room and comfort room', in the room and there was a gaming computer in the middle of the room, posters and framed pictures on the walls of emily's favorite games and other interests like tf2, pokemon, my little pony, doctor who, marvel and other stuff, she had plushies and funko pops on a some shelves and some wall shelves of pokemon, doctor who, marvel, sonic, my little pony, teddy bears, teddy animals, plushie cat, plushies dog breeds and other thinks, the attic had no door as it was destroyed by the body of monika and now had stairs heading to the attic, in the attic was a fluffy floor, a big light in the middle of the room lighting up the room at night, on one side of the room was a big fluffy bean bag looking out of a roof window facing the beach, plugs around the room for tablet, phone, laptop chargers and anything that needs a electric plug, a teepee tent with fluffy blankets and comfy pillows inside it, some teddy bears around the room, a small table and chair and little kids sofa looking out another roof window facing the woods, on the other side of the attic room, there was an area for tom and sebastian to go to if they need space or quietness with a bean bag big for them facing the window of the beach, a comfy sofa with soft pillows and comfy blankets at the right of the room, another beanbag facing the window to the woods and there were 2 big round windows on each side of the of the room one behind the sofa at the right side and the other with nothing in front of it on the left side.
the house was very homely now and all the old furniture that was stored in the hidden room and the basement were sent by emily with her magic to some second hand shops in the UK so people could buy then for their own use, the pictures of ricky were sent to tom's mum to keep as tom didn't know what to do with them and tom's mum was happy to have them, the beach house now belonged to tom, sebastian and emily and now that it has been fully redecorated to their liking, it was now a second home to them, tom and sebastian were sitting on the sofa watching tv while emily who was sitting on the single sofa next to the pair had grabbed the diary from tom and sebastian's room and looking though it, she then notice there was one page missing and it was in the middle of the book
'i wonder where the last page went?' emily thought and she get confused on where it could be 'i'll probably find it later, for now, i need to check out dis base seddy mentioned then go and sort out the cottage' she thought after putting the book down next to her
she then gets off the sofa and heads outside the back with a window cat flap that emily installed for herself, she goes over to the shed and opens it to see the shed still looked the same and there was a square hole in the floor with a square plank to the side, emily changes it with her magic so after she jumps into the hole, the plank was gone and there was no entry to the shed as she covers the entrance another plank that can't be removed, she then gets rid of the path and when she gets to the base part, she puts a wall where the path was so it never exsisted, she looks around and she loved it
"wow, dis place could be a good place for a second base for da elemental friends" emily says to herself and she uses her magic to change the base
she make it similar to the base back in the UK in their secret place and after that was done, she goes over to the computer to reset it, after she reset it after she remembered how lauren showed her how to do it, she makes a account, puts all the things the computer needs on it from what lauren uses on it and then it was done
"dere all done, now to make a new entrance, contact da friends about da new base den to sort out da cottage in da woods" emily says to herself and gets to work figuring out where to put the new entrance to the base
she find out whike figuring out that the base is right under the house and she could make a entrance in the basement which is she what she does, she gets to the basement after using her magic to dig and when she gets to the basement and makes a hole in the wall, she sees that the hole was in the back of the wall in the middle, she uses her magic to make the hole more tidy and clean and that was the base sorted, emily then grabs her phone using her magic and texts darien, hollie, hayley, ben, liam, lauren and chloe the new about the new base with pictures and the group really like it
"ok, now dats done, time to sort out the cottage" emily says then she teleports away using her magic
she reappears in the woods and to her left was the remains of the wooden cottage, emily looks sadly at the cottage then uses her magic to remove any memories of the couple like pictures, photo albums, items and other stuff, after the memory items were removed, emily makes a controlled fire by putting metal which she made appear with her magic around the remains of the cottage and starts the fire, it takes about an hour for everything to burn and when it was all burnt, nothing was left, even the bodies were burnt and nothing was left of them, emily waits for the metal to cool and when they were at touchable temputure, she makes the metal disappear and then goes to think on what to do on where the cottage was
"hmm...what to do, what to do?" emily says to herself as she thinks and she ends up not coming up with a answer
she ends up just leaving it the way it was and heads back to the beach house with a box full of the items from the cottage, when she gets back, she puts the box by the front door and she looks at the picture of carl and nancy with their kids, she then uses her magic to locate the son bart and then write down a letter with pictures of the bodies ans the cottage before and after it was burnt and then puts it on the box, she then teleports to the house of the son, bart and she places the box on the doorstep, she then knocks on the door and then disappears as the son answers the door, he looks down at the box, takes it in and he reads the letter that was in the box
'hi, my name is ricky hopkins, i live in the beach house that was next door to your parents and i have to tell you that sadly your parents died in a fire that happened in their cottage, i didn't know your phone number but o found your address so i sent all the things that i could save from the aftermath of the fire, i'm sorry about your parents - ricky, p.s. the pets of your parents which was the rough collie jessie, the pomeranian, poof, the calico cat molly and the ginger cat flame were rescued and if you want to get them, here is the address and number' the letter says and bart starts crying
he then call his sister lisa and tells her the new which makes her upset too and saying if it was true, bart replies with a yes as he had pictures of their dead bodies and this made lisa cry more, bart then told her that the 2 dogs and 2 cats their parents had were saved and ask if he should get them, lisa said no as she had nowhere to keep them and bart already had 2 dog on his home so they left the pets with foster career, back with emily and when she got back to the beach house, she yawns as she had become exhausted from being busy almost all day and she decides to have a early sleep as she goes to bed and goes to sleep at about 6pm, tom and sebastian stay up for a bit then they head to bead about 9pm, as they were heading to bed, tom was in the bathroom when he notice a piece of paper sticking out of the mirror cupboard, he takes it out and it was the last page of ricky's diary
'date - september 23rd 1981, today i surprised millie with the beach house that i bought for $550,276,345.99, the beach house is outside of america and hawaii and it's a really beautiful place, she adores it and tells me she hopes the baby will like it here too, i do too, i've spent a lot of money on this place and i almost became poor but i managed to save some money for myself and stuff for the baby when it comes next month, the baby even has her own room by us as it has 4 bedroom but i might close one off to keep stuff in' the entry says and on the back was a drawing of the beach house
tom smiles and he teleports the diary to his hand, he then puts the page in the ripped part it was suppose to go and then the diary glows, it then disappears and then a voice was heard in tom's head
"thanks for finding all my diary entries, now i can rest peacefully with my family" the voice of ricky says in toms head and tom was stunned for a second before smiling
'you're welcome, my family friend' tom thought happily and he leaves the bathroom
when he comes out the bathroom, he sees sebastian has already gone to bed and he smiles then gets into bed, he snuggles in the bed next to sebastian and he goes to sleep knowing that ricky is happy being with his wife millie and his daughter monika.
The End