♥︎ Part four ♥︎

{Third Pov}
"Halt evil monster, I must thwart thee! For I am the Monkie- AAAAAAAAA!" Mk was cut off by the staff extending, making them lose balance. The staff extended near Mei, almost killing her. Yet she kept smiling which creeped out Y/n, who watch near by at the sidelines.

"WOO! That was awesome!" Mei exclaimed, as if she was never in a death-like situation. Y/n looked at her with a 'Bitch wtf™' look while Mk was apologizing for almost killing one of his best-friends.

Mk then tried to lift the staff again only for it to shorten and hit the poor t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶ boy. Y/n immediately went to her l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ friend to check for any bruises.But before she could, the boy jumped up in excitement.

"We're here! Flower fruit mountain!" Mk yelled looking over the edge only to hold on to it with a tight grip when the boat dipped on its side.

Y/n held on to h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶ Tang and Pigsy and held on as if it was the end of the world while the two tried to hold on themselves.

The boat soon tipped back to normal. Mk looked up just to meet the lava-filled territory surrounding the island. Sandy put a hand on Mk's back while the others looked at the fire mountains.

"Welcome to flaming mountains gang! The volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually impossible to enter! This path is the only safe way through! This is the closest the boat can get. Just be careful." Sandy explained as the group went forward.

"Stupid Sandy, stupid Tang, staying cozy in that stupid boat. What have I done to deserve this noodle gods!" Pigsy grumbled. Well if the noodle gods ARE real, then a exploding lava spout, almost turning the poor noodle shop owner into bacon, is their answer. Pigsy stood there, traumatized of what happened.

"Yee! Careful Pigsy!" Mei warned the pig demon. Then she tapped her chin with her finger( lego claw?)

"You gotta wonder why Monkie king would live here of all places!" She wondered.

"Yeah..." Y/n responded to Mei's sentence as she looked at her surroundings in awe and a bit of fear in the mix. Mei then suddenly shook the (h/c) girl's arm.Y/n looked at her (girl)friend in confusion and looked behind Mk only to widen her eyes ,seeing Princess Iron Fan floating behind him while he told(more like rambled) Mei how Monkie king got here.

The literal definition of a LEGO milf(I mean, Am I wrong?)chuckled darkly catching the boy's attention.

" Well, well, well. Aren't you a little Monkie king fanboy." PIF revealed herself, using her fan to blow away the smoke. A lava geyser then blew from behind her. She put her staff in the flaming hot (cheetos) liquid and removed it, revealing the top of her staff on flames. She then pointed her staff in front of her, releasing the fire from her staff and hitting the ground. Mk, Mei, Pigsy and Y/n quickly dodged the blast and landed on the ground, Y/n skillfully, the others, not so much.

Pigsy and Y/n ran to Mk and Mei, checking if they were okay and not bruised from the blast. PIF laughed again.

"I'll taking that staff now" She demanded, holding her hand out for a certain object. Mk and Mei quickly while Pigsy and Y/n got in a fighting stance.

"This staff belongs to the Monkie King, There's no way I'll let you take it." Mk said boldly.

PIF laughed again(gurl, I get it. You evil. But pls. STOP LAUGHING). "Playing hero, are you now? You're just a little noodle boy playing hero."

Then her face went serious.

"Sorry to disappoint, but playtime is over now."

Mk growled at this and started charging at her with the staff.

"Mk! Wait!" Y/n chased after the boy in pursuit( like the idiot they are) .

"Y/n!" Dragon girl yelled at her g̶i̶r̶l̶friend as she chased after her other bestie.

Mk jumped and tried to strike the floating woman. Keyword:tried. PIF blocked the black/dark brown boy and took the sacred item from their hands(lego claw), and then blasted him away.

"MK!!"

"NO! MK!"

Pigsy grabbed Mei. "We got to go! NOW! Y/N! Lets go!" The pig demon then pauses for a second. "I'm sorry kid" then he started to run with Mei in his arms, while Y/N stood there in shock(BITCH! MOVE YO DAMN LEGS, DAMN IT!!).

Then the ground started to shake and a few rocks started to fall down.

{Y/n's Pov}
"Y/n!" That was the last thing I heard from Pigsy before the boulders fell.{ BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T MOVE, DUMBASS!}

... Says the one who wrote the fucking script. {*le gasp* YOU DID NOT-} oh yes I did.

"Well, well, well. It looks like your friends have abandon you." PIF floated down to have eye-to-eye contact with me.

I growled.

"彼らは私を見捨てなかった、彼らは私があなたとあなたのかわいそうなお尻を破壊する前に道を外れた" PIF rose a brow.

"What did you just say-" she wasn't able to finish before I punched her directly in the gut. She landed with a mound of dust and a lot of coughing. I laughed.

{Y/N in her oni form

{Y/N in her oni form. Don't yell at me yet tho! This is not their full form yet!}

"さようなら、陛下" But just as I was about to hit her, she blasted her powers right at me. It hit me and blew me upwards. Then black. No actually. I saw black.

{srry for the lack of updates}