♥︎Part 6 ♥︎

{MK IN THIS PHOTO!OMGJXJSJSJEJDJDHD. Photo not mine.}

╰┈➤3rd Pov

"Hello? Anyone home?"Mk called out.

"Helloooooo? Monkey King?" Y/n following Mk's actions.

"Hell-Woahhh." In front of the duo was a old mural, filled with the main 5 of the Journey to the West.

'That story brings back memories' The oni girl thought to herself, the scene coming back to her.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎFlashback ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Sissy! Mommy!" A young y/n ran up to her big sister wearing her pjs.

{pick your poison}

{pick your poison}

The 2 said people laughed and turning around, abandoning their conversation.

"Yes, dear sister?" Amy asked to her little sister.

"Can you read me a story? Pleaseeeee?" The oni princess plead. The oni queen laughed at her 2nd daughters antics.

"How about I tell you both a story?" The lady suggested. The little girl's eyes bursted into stars.

" YES,YES,YES!" The took her mother's hand and took off to her and her big sisters bedroom. Amy ran after the 2, laughing.

Little Y/n dove into the huge bed, Her sister following.

"Tell us, tell us!" The young oni asked, shaking Amy's arm. Their mother sighed.

"This story I tell you tonight is of some old friends of mine, before I met your father. The called The Journey to the West."

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- End of flashback ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Sun wukong~" Mk and Y/n perked up and looked for the source of where the voice came from. Mk then suddenly started rubbing his eyes.

"Mk? You ok? Is there something in your eye?" He didn't give a response. But when they remove his hands(lego claws), they started jumping around.