♥︎Part 10♥︎

╰┈➤3rd pov

"Y/n! Hurry up!"

"CALM DOWN WOMAN!! XD, WHERE DID YOU PUT MY BAG!!"

"I GOT IT! WAIT A MIN!"

It has been a while since Amy and Y/n had some alone time with each other. So today, they decided to change that.

" YOU BETTER NOT WRECK THE HOUSE, XD!!" Amy laughed at this. Y/n whipped her head towards her.

" What?!" Amy just shook her head and walked ahead while her sister looked at her in rage and confusion, then sighing and ran towards her.

"Sooo, where to?"

"I was thinking a new wardrobe, what do ya think?" But Y/n was already at the mall...

"...Sister?

╰┈➤timeskip brought to you by me over apologizing to yall and offering my organs

"Yay! You're here! Le go!"

"HOLD ON!" Amy gasped for air

"OH MY REALM! HOW ARE YOU THAT FAST!"

" BLAME MK AND MEI!!" Amy blinked at the response and sighed as she slowly trailed behind.

╰┈➤timeskip Brought to you by Trans- Masc/Fem Peng

"Amyy! Are you done yet?" Y/n whined, dragging the 'y'. She had already finished her shopping, so it was Amy's turn to try on clothes.

"Hold on a minute!"

Amy walks out of the changing room wearing a Beautiful gown. Y/n's jaw dropped.

"Well? What do you think?"

"HONEY!! YOU LOOK STUNNING!! OMG, SLAY!"

"Haha, Thank you sister!" Amy thanked y/n.

"NOW can we go now?" Y/n whined. Amy nodded as she walked towards the pay counter.

"Come along, little sister. After this we shall get Boba tea!"

"FUCK YEAH!"

╰┈➤timeskip Brought to you by B R E A D W U K O N G 🍞

"DAMN, DIS BUSSING AS FUCK!"

"...Language."

"Fuck off."

Amy had brought the boba for the both of them. Amy had Mocha Milk tea and Y/n had (Favorite boba flavor).

"Soo, How's the school?" Amy laughs at the spot, thinking while sipping her beverage.

"Well... One of the students brought a speaker to school and blasted music as everyone was entering the building, the popular girls put make-up on the skater boys, someone stole a shopping cart and offered to pushed anyone who rode in the cart and the grade 7's brought a lighter and made a sacrifice to the king of the rats on the trash bin."

{Fun fact: This all based on my experience in my school}

Y/n looked at Amy, S H O O K E T H.

"...To be honest, that sounds fun."

"I know, right?"

"NO WAY!!" Shocked by the voice, Amy and Y/n to see some teens with different colors clothing.

"MRS. NAKAMURA?!" Amy's face soften.

"Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, Lloyd, Nya and My little Super Nova." Amy introduced the group, Winking at the last person. She knew that they were a different version of her little sister, Whom they called, to avoid confusion, Star.

"Sup, Am's, Blossom." The Yellow-dressed teen waved. The rest of the group whipped their heads at Star.

"YOU KNEW SHE HAD A SISTER!?!"

"Ye." The clique stared and blinked at the response. Y/n was the first one to speak up.

"Wait- Aren't you the child of super-villain?" The other teens glared at the oni girl while Lloyd sulked at the question.

"Yeah...yeah I am..." Y/n hummed.

"Well that makes the two of us. Or three." The boy in green perked up.

"Wait... Your dad is a super villian?" Amy and Y/n looked at each other for a while, faces crestfallen, then turned back to the boy.

"Yes he was. And as much as we want to tell you, it might be better for you not to know about our identity and past." The boy nodded, agreeing.

"...Well it was nice meeting you all again, but I'm afraid we must leave now." The group nodded.

"It was nice meeting you again, Ms. Nakamura." Cole said as they walked away. Star turned back and winked at both of them.

'Call me later, ok?' They mouthed and then turned back their friends.

The pair waved goodbye and stood their for a while.

"... Shall we head back and greet the others?" Y/n nods.

"Lets."

╰┈➤timeskip Brought to you by The new ninjago season

Amy and Y/n stare in confusion at the scene in front of them. Mei, Pigsy and Tang are yell at Mk for something. Amy cleared her throat.

" WHAT IS GOING ON?!?" The group of people turned in shock. Y/n walks over to Mk and hugs him while Amy scolds the others.

"You okay?" The boy nods.

"Good." She said, kissing his forehead and making him more red.

Ah~ What a day!

{Hey guys! Sorry it been so long since I've updated. It's been a bit hard writing and doing school work😅. While I was gone, I made these:

 While I was gone, I made these:

Okay bye!

Okay bye!