·˚ ༘🎃˚.*°࿐ 。 Halloween special!

╰┈➤3rd Pov

"Y/N! HURRY YOUR ASS UP!"

"CALM DOWN, WOMAN! JESUS!"

Today was the spookiest time of the year, Halloween. This day specifically is the only day when Amy and Y/n can go out in their real form and not be judged badly.

What they look like:

"DAMN SIS! YOU LOOK NICE!" Amy smiled bashfully

"Awww! Thanks! Now, come on! We can't keep the others waiting!" Y/n nodded.

"XD! TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE AND TRICK-OR TREATERS!"

"YAS MA'M!" Y/n laughed at his dialogue.

"Ok! Les GOOOOOO!" Y/n yelled as she ran out the door. Amy chuckled lightly and followed her sisters footsteps.

╰┈➤{timeskip}

"YO MK!! MEI!!"

"OMG! ITS MAH BESTIEEEE!!"

"Y/N!!! HI!!"

The two hugged the oni. Mk was dressed up as Monkey king and Mei was a dragon.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING!" The three said the same thing at the same time and bursted out laughing.

"Heya bud! Nice outfit! Same with the other two!" The trio turned to the source of voice and bursted into tears(Mk) and awe( Mei and Y/n).

Wukong, Macque and Nezha were all dressed up in their costumes. Macque was a were-wolf, Nezha was dressed up as a lotus-themed maiden and Wukong was dressed as Mk, which was the reason why the young man was crying.

"Aw! Kiddo!" The simian hugged his young successor.

"It's ok. Let it out." Y/n nudged the six-eared monkey.

"Papa wukong in action!" The girl whispered, earning a chuckle from the black monkey.

"Well, what are waiting for? Let us join the party!" Nezha said with a hint of excitement. Everyone nodded and headed inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not knowing about the dark pink eyes watching from afar...

╰┈➤{timeskip}

Everyone was chatting their hearts out at the spooky themed party. Amy was talking with Tang, who was dressed as his past self, Tripitaka{is that how you spell it?} and Pigsy, who was dressed as a vampire.

The main trio (Mk, Mei and Y/n) was rambling about their current and newest hyper-fixation to Redson, who was dress as a zombie, while the Wukong and Nezha were at the food table, chatting about their adventures.

Bai-he, who was a little witch,was talking with other kids her age at the party, while Macaque watched the interaction.

Xavier(the mayor) and Lilac(an oc introduced later in the book) were chatting nearby, throwing a few flirts here and there. Since the defeat of the bone demon, the two got very close to each other but still haven't confessed yet. Closer by the two were Syntax and Huntsman, watching the two flirt back and forth.

Soon after, the lights went out. Everything was pitch dark.

"E-EH!?!"

"WHAT THE-"

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK-!"

"MISTER MACAQUE!?! WHERE ARE YOU!?!"

"BAI-HE!"

A sinister childish giggle echoed through the room.

"WHO ARE YOU!?! REVEAL YOURSELF!!" Demanded Amy.

The voice laughed again.

"I feel a little...Mischievous tonight... Find my soul in disguise before midnight or else..."

"OR ELSE WHAT!?!" Yelled Y/n, clearly pissed.

"All I have to say is... get used to your costumes..."

The lights then proceed to flick back on and everything was back to normal. Except...

"MK!! YOU'RE MONKEY KING!!"

"HOLY SHIT-!"

"I'M A DRAGON!! A REAL DRAGON!!"

"AHHHH!! BAD BROOM! VERY BAD BROOM!!"

"IMPOSSIBLE!! I'M PART OF THE UNDEAD!!"

"...Is this what it like to be gender-fluid?"

"OH ME GOD!!! I'M TRIPITAKA!!!"

Everyone(expect Amy,Y/n,Xaiver,Lilac,Syntax and Huntsman) were freaking out. What kind of magic was this?!

"GUYS!!" Everyone turned to Y/n.

"Now that I got everyone attention, everyone get into groups of 3. lets catch this bitch."

╰┈➤{timeskip}

"AGH! WHY CAN'T WE CATCH THIS PERSON!?!

With no luck, the crew couldn't catch the crook.

*ring!* *ring!*

Y/n picked up the call.

"WHAT IS IT XD!?!"

Heavy breathing was heard on the other side of the phone.

"Y/N! SOMEONE JUST BROKE INTO THE HOUSE!!"

The girl's eyes bulged.

"I'll be right there." Y/n turned to everyone.

"GUYS!!" Everyone turned to the oni.

"I think we found our criminal..."

╰┈➤{timeskip cause I'm lazy as fuck- Y/n's Pov}

I groaned tiredly as I flopped down on my bed. It feels like heaven right now.

"Tired?" XD asked. I glared at him.

"What does it fucking look like? Now come over here, I need mah flipping cuddles." The clone chuckled.

"Okay, okay! Calm down woman!"

Then we cuddled. The end. Don't look at me. The author is just lazy.

{Its me and meh lazy ass. Sorry if it looks rushed}