39- gone

Heyyyy my lovessss

How was your day I hope it was good

It is 1 am here and my stomach is cramping bad I'm finna cry

I saw a bald eagle

I just wanted to let you know that

VOTE AND COMMENT for smut next chapter!!!!

byeeeeeee

I'm lying in bed

I'm lying in bed.

With Ares.

He said that he has to go to work but I won't let him.

Now he is on top of me kissing my neck. It has been a week since Ares saved me and I have not tortured Will yet, because Ares said that I need to heal before I do anything like that.

I gasp when Ares started sucking my on neck, I take a hand full of his hair tugging on it, my legs wrap around his waist.

Then I push him off of me and I get on top of him, he is wearing a plain black shirt with jeans.

I start to kiss his neck, I feel Ares heartbeat go faster, "Bella, I got to go," he rasps from just waking up, "no," I whisper, and I bite his earlobe, "Bella stop or you won't walk right for days, " he takes a hand full of my hair, "all bark no bite." I smile running my nails inside his shirt going up to his abs, "oh I can bite for sure," he leans me down and nibbles on my neck, "is that all you can do?" My voice is a pant. I let out a moan when he actually bites my neck.

I did not think he was actually going to do that.

"Now Bella do you want to test me?" He looks up at me, "yes, that was fun," I smirk, he chuckles shaking his head, "I love you" I say out of nowhere, his eyes got wide, "I love you too Amore." Ares puts his lips on mine, I kiss him back, then I smiled softly making me break the kiss.

"I got to go," he tells me, I groan, but get off of him he gets up and plants a kiss on my forehead, "I'll see you later ok," I smile as he walks out of the room.

I sigh looking at the ceiling, then my phone rings, I look at my phone on the nightstand, but it wasn't that phone. I get out of bed and go to my desk and take out my burner phone, I see at the phone number and see it was Ivan. I let out a shaky breath and answer it.

"Yes?" I say nervously, "Bella I have bad news," my heart skips a beat at his voice, "what?" I go to my bed, "your grandmother is dead," my whole-body stills, "h-how?" I keep my voice strong, "she had a heart attack." My grandmother as always had heart problems, but they were never serious to where she will suffer a heart attack.

There is no way she had a heart attack.

A tear goes down my cheek, "are you sure it was a heart attack?" I ask, "Bella when I tell you she had a heart attack she had a heart attack," he snaps at me, I flinch, "ok." I say quietly. "I got to go." I hung up the phone before he could speak.