Chapter Twelve

Since the first day of school, when his muggle friends had mentioned the Halloween witch film, Harry had felt reluctant to go. However, he'd forgotten about it until recently. Just three days ago, Ron had brought up the upcoming event.

The night of the movie had been in the back Harry's mind for the remainder of the week. Even When Harry was flying on his broom, he still the sensed the mixed feelings of excitement and unease as he thought of the night to come.

He still remembered their feelings of fear and hate expressed towards the magical beings not long after the film was mentioned. Possibly the reason he felt the film was not the best way to hang out with the muggles.

He looked up at the stars. Harry liked the way they would feel closer the higher up he flew, shimmering brighter in the darkness.

Tonight Ron hadn't joined him for his night time trips. Ron and Hermione had both left to buy the tickets, Harry having promised to meet up with them before the film started at midnight.  

I'd been hard not to think about the film. Students at the school had put up posters on the walls of it in almost in every hall.

Everywhere he walked, he'd never been far from the big bold letters of 'WICCA'.

However, most of the posters were student made. The school had prohibited the Wicca posters from being plastered around the halls, given the graphic display of blood on the originals.

Even though Harry hadn't actually seen the original posters yet, he could tell by the way his friends talked about it that it wasn't exactly a 'good witch' movie.

Unlike the other harmless Halloween movies that showed on television like 'Casper', he knew this movie wasn't  going to get his friends to like wizards the way Casper made muggles like ghosts.

Harry knew this movie would ridicule his kind, yet he could help but feel excited for the event to come. He'd never actually been to the movies. The Dursleys rarely ever let him out of the house when he was under their care, let alone treat him to anything fun.

Dudley on the other hand, had been to the movies several times, along with other places harry never had the chance to experience. That being something Dudley loved to rub in Harry's face when he walked out the door, leaving Harry in the confinement of his cupboard.

As exciting as his first visit to the movies sounded, he really wished they'd picked some other film to watch. He guessed it couldn't be helped, having it being so close to October.

Harry felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He pulled it out, carefully keeping his other hand on the broom. He was surprised to see a text message from Ron, not having thought he would've managed to get that far technology wise.

Ron: HaRRT, just gto the Ticker

Harry paused, rereading the message, trying to decipher Ron's new form of language. After finally understanding what Ron meant, Harry began to type.

Harry: Ok, I'll be righ-

Harry yelped, not having realized he'd been descending on his broom. Having been inches away from hitting a big pine tree, He flipped his phone off, making He made his way towards the down.

Once on the ground, harry turned his phone back on.

Harry: Ok, I'll be right there

Harry: P.S... Don't text and fly