Prologue

Whiteice pov~
I was doing my job everyday, I also have a house. Since it was nighttime I was reading a book then I heard a bell on my door. "Coming I will be there!" Said me while I was running. When I open the door, there's no one there. "That's weird.... I thought there is someone here??" Said me with confusion and look left and right, I look down and saw a box. "What this? This is new." Said me with picked up the box went inside with clossing the door. I saw something wroten on the box 'cookie run kingdom??' Said me in my mind. I open the box, the inside was a DVD game. I put the DVD in some the game machine and play it with my stick game. When I was about to play, the stage was actually the event story. 'Wait someone already play it, but why they put in the box and send it?' Said me in my mind. There was a video of the story form the first chapter till the last the system also show me how to play this game. I was so curious about the game so I decided to play it, the game is so cool. 'Wait there is a play game and can choose the team this is so cool.' Before the battle I look at the character, all of them was maxed level, hade all equipment and power maxed. I pick the character I want for the battle when I touched the battle button the TV turn bright light. "Wha-what?! What's happening?! Aaaahhhh!!!!" Said me when the light gotten bright.

No one pov~
The TV turned brighter and it teleports Whiteice in the game that she play. When she is gone, the TV shutdown.

GinggerBrave pov~
I send 5 group to the Balloon Dock Herb cookie, WildBerry cookie, Chilli Pepper cookie, Clotted Cream cookie and Princess cookie. "Why did you send the Princess to the Balloon Dock!" Said Knight cookie with disappointment toon "I have no choice, she force me to send her to the Balloon Dock." Said GinggerBrave. "But I have to protect her...." Said the Knight cookie with disappointment.

Meanwhile with the people on the Balloon Dock pov~
"Finally I can go adventure again!" Said Princess cookie. "Are your sure this is going to be okay?" Said Herb cookie with sweatdrop. "What did you mean?" Said Princess cookie. "Last time you went adventure with us, the Knight cookie panicking about your safety. Are you sure this is fine?" Said the Herb cookie. "I'm sure it will be fine he won't panicking okay." Said Princess cookie with happy tone. "I don't think it's fine with it.." Said the Clotted Cream cookie with whispering and sweatdrop. "I agree.." Said Wildberry with whispering and sweatdroping. "I can't wait to see what treasure that I found!" Said the Chilli Pepper cookie with full energy. While they were in the middle of the land... "Aaaahhhh!!!" Said mysterious person with a scream. They looked down no one there they confused then.. *Boing*. They heard from the Balloon and it shaked made the Balloon Dock wanted to fall.

Whiteice pov~
I fell on the topped of the Bear Balloon. When I looked down, I realized that I was in Cookierun Kingdoms. When I looked down, I accidentally slipped and holding the Balloon Dock ear.

With the people one the Balloon Dock~
"What's happening?!" Said the Chilli Pepper cookie while the other trying stable their stand. "I don't know something fall on the Balloon." Said the Wildberry cookie. Then the Balloon was about to fell (sorry it's to hard to explain T_T). "Guys hold on tight!" Said the Wildberry cookie. "Oh no oh no oh no!" Said the mysterious person with panicking. When the other looked at her, they surprise they never saw this cookie before different than the other they met.

Whiteice pov~
'Why do I feel someone is watching me?' Said me in my mind then looked behind than surprise. 'Wait there someone here! Oh no I made trouble for the other I have to think to help them.' Said me in my mind. Than I know what should I do, I swing the Balloon liked a full circle or half when the dock was stable, I jumped in and land perfectly on the dock. I help the other to stand stable on the dock, "Pls forgive me for what have I done!" Said me with bowwing at them. "Oh it's okay, you didn't meant it anyway." Said Herb cookie. "Are you sure I already made a mess with your friend Herb cookie-." Said me than I closed my mouth realized that I just said someone name with they knowing who I'm. They looked surprise when they heard their friends name. "Wait... How did you know my name..?" Said Herb cookie with a surprise and confuse face.