Chapter 3

No one pov~

2 days after the accident, Whiteice gave a present for everyone for what she did, until she was making everyone confused. "Whiteice? why are you giving us a present? we already forgive you." Said GinggerBrave cookie as the other nodding. "because I felt guilt because of this so pls accept my present." Said Whiteice as she gave them the present and went somewhere in the forest.

Whiteice pov~

"hmm~, what should I do now?" Said me as I sight walking in the middle of the forest, Than I heard a whining voice. 'Where did the voice come from?' Said me in my thought as I follow the voice came from and found a beautiful creature that I never seen before.

 'Where did the voice come from?' Said me in my thought as I follow the voice came from and found a beautiful creature that I never seen before

'Wow.. So pretty.' I said in my mind as I snap from my thought. "hey there little fella." said me with a soft voice to the creature as the creature surprised and looked at me with hissing voice. "hey it's okay, I won't hurt you there little fella." I said, showing my a beautiful and warm face. The creature slowly walk to me "Hm? you want to come with me?" I said to the creature as it nod. "okay than I will bought you to my house than." I said as I picked the creature up and teleport to my room. The creature jumped off from my hand and looked around the room as it never been seen before, while the creature looked around I made some food in the kitchen for me to eat, because I haven't eat anything in the morning.

 The creature jumped off from my hand and looked around the room as it never been seen before, while the creature looked around I made some food in the kitchen for me to eat, because I haven't eat anything in the morning

No one pov~

"Hey." Said Whiteice as the creature follow where the voice came form and looked surprised at her. "It's time to eat!" said Whiteice as the creature eyes sparkling  and they eat the cake together. After they done eating the cake, they put 14 piece of cake in the fridge. "Buddy, do you want to come with me?" I said to the creature as it nod "Cher!" said the creature as I looked at it with a surprised and cute face at it. 'awww~ so cute~!' said Whiteice in her mind. "Than I will name you...  Cherries Cotton Candy (nickname CCC)" said Whiteice "Cher Cher!" said the creature with a happy tone. 

"CCC wanna go adventure with me now?" said Whiteice to CCC as it nod. "great let's go!" said Whiteice as they went to the dark forest. When they where in the middle of the forest, they were surrounded by the monster. "Tch.. CCC be careful of them." Said Whiteice as she summon her weapon, a scythe. 

"Why do you guys have to disturbing us?" Said Whiteice as the monster came to her

"Why do you guys have to disturbing us?" Said Whiteice as the monster came to her. "Hhmm, looks like we need to teach you a lesson one huh? So be it." Said Whiteice as her scythe glow darker "Darkness wind!" Said Whiteice while swinging her scythe. When she swing it, the wind blade turn dark that could made a tornado on her areas. CCC help Whiteice too with star shooting in the tornado making the star multiple and hitting the monster inside the tornado. "Good job CCC! You are doing great keep it up." Said Whiteice with swinging her scythe at the monster.

2 hour later, Whiteice and CCC defeats the monster until that made the other cookies came by to look what happen. "Whiteice what happen here! ?" Said Creamwolf cookie "Why there are a lot of faith monster here?" Said Wildberry cookie. "Oh nothing, just that they disturbing me and CCC while we went adventure." Said Whiteice. "Wait... How many enemies do you fight with CCC?" Said GinggerBrave cookie. "Ummm.... 10000."  Said Whiteice as all the cookie looked at her with surprise face. "Also we did see a tornado here did you use it to fight the enemy?" Said Red Velvet cookie. "Yes, I did." Said Whiteice with everyone face palm, speechless and surprised

No one pov~

'How can she beat all the monsters in 2 hour? Is she that strong? is she a god?' Thought All cookie except Whiteice. "So... You guys wanna visit to my house?" Said Whiteice as the other cookie nodded 3 time. "Okay then let's go." Said Whiteice as she leaded them to her house.
(That's all for the story sorry for late update, because I have school and also it's about to have test paper tomorrow so bye.)