Chapter 2 (Meet)

(I edit my reader Whiteice this what it's looked like.)

(Also this is fusion cookie from cookie run ovenbreak and cookie run kingdom) Whiteice pov~"Ummm

Whiteice pov~
"Ummm... Bye!" Said me as I snatched my bag from Hollyberry cookie and ran fast. When I was running I heard some foot step 'Did they follow me?' Said me in my mind as I looked back and surprised 'They did follow me?!' Said me in my mind as I excidently ran in the kingdom and dumped into someone again."I'm sorry!" Said me as I ran past the person, the person that I dump were Herb, Mango, Wildberry, Lillac, Espresso, Chili pepper and Dark Choco cookie.

'Where should I go now.' Said me as I ran faster than stop because there was no more path. 'Oh no....! It's a death end! What should I do?!' Said me in my mind as I looked back everyone were there. 'Guess I have to do this the hard way.' Said me in my mind. I ran forwarded them, than jump high and ran fast again. I saw a tree, I hide in there with my ability invisible so no one know where I was, with the other they lost track me. "Where did she go?!" Said Chili Pepper cookie as the other looked around to find me. "Wait! I can track her with my cream wolf." Said Crunchy Chip cookie as I just realized that he had a wolf. 'Oh no...' Said me in my mind.

His wolf sniff my smell and looked up at the tree than grow. 'I'm doom.' Said me in my mind "She is in the tree!" Said Crunchy Chip cookie as I jump and ran again.

No one pov~
"How can she still running so fast." Said Sonic Cookie "Yeah she is more faster than Sonic!" said Tails cookie as the other cookie took their breath and resting. "What should we do than... should we make a plan?" Said GinggerBrave cookie as the other agreed. All people gather around and whispering about the planned but they don't know that Whiteice was listening to their plan.

Whiteice pov~
'So they were planning to catch me huh this is going to be fun!' Said me in my mind with a happy tone and I realized what I had to do. 'Oh right! I need to find a good spot for me to lived.' Said me in my mind as I jump and went to the forest and I found a good rock, so I decided to put my cube in front of the rock and *poof* the door appeared, I lived here beside the cookie kingdom and made some planned too.

'So I have to pretend that I fall to their trap, when the times come I can kidnap Hollyberry, Yogurt Cream, Chocolate Ball and Chilli Pepper cookie, wait I also need to kidnap Choco cookie. This is going to be a good and fun plan.' Said me in my mind with a smirked as I was sitting on my chair turning on the computer to see what they up to. "Now I should go now!" Said me with a happy tone while got up from a chair and ran to the place.

"There she is get her!" Said Yam cookie as I ran to the other deraction. When I looked back Yam wasn't there, when I wasn't focused I slip on Jelly Bean Jam and crash to the wall, "Ouch!" Said me falling to the ground as the other cookie appeared and circle around me.

"Surrender now and tell us your name." Said Wildberry cookie "ummm how about No. " said me as I jump to the shadow. "Come out now scary cat!" Said Purple Yam cookie "Who is scary?" Said me whispering behind him as I appeared form his shadow and hide back in the shadow. 'Omg this is so fun!' Said me in my mind as I appeared behind Holly Berry cookie and took her in the shadow "Wait what?! AAAAAHHHHH!" Said Hollyberry cookie with a scream as I dragged her in the shadow leaving the other panicing.

"Guys where is she?!" Said Ginggerbrave cookie as he looked around. "I'm here!" Said me as I snatched Chili Pepper cookie with me in the shadow. "She is to fast!" Said Clotted Cream cookie as I jumped and took Yogurt Cream cookie "AAAAHHH!! HELP!" Said Yogurt cookie with me taking him in the shadow. "Now 2 more people to go! Who will be the next victim! Let's find out!" Said me screaming with a happy tone, the other cookie were more panicking. I released my ability shadow arm quietly taking Choco Ball and Choco cookies "Agh?!" Said Choco Ball and Choco cookies.

No one pov~
The other cookie were surprised that their friend were missing. "Aww! Your face is so cute when you guys were panicking for finding the other isn't it." Said Whiteice as the other looked at the up at her. "What do you do to my son?!" Said Cacao cookie scream with anger. "What do you do to them?!" Said Ginggerbrave with anger tone with the other where also anger.

"Whoa there! No need to be mad, I won't hurt them okay." Said Whiteice. "How can you proved it?" Said Lilac cookie. "How about we will wait for 3 day than I will give them back to you, deal? " Said Whiteice as the other cookie looked each other and nodded. "Okay than you guys also can meet them after 2 days in my house okay?" Said Whiteice "Why can't you show them to us right now?" Said Wildberry cookie. "Because it's the ability I use, they need to be in my house for 3 day until they were of from my ability they will free." Said Whiteice. "Okay now I need to go bye now." Said Whiteice leaving them and went to her house.

Whiteice pov~
'Wow their aura turn dark went they lost someone huh... just like me when I lost someone I trust. I guess I went to far, I should apologize them tomorrow.' Said me in my mind as I went home, I saw the other cookie that I kidnap and told them everything I did.

"Also I'm sorry for what I did to you guys! Pls forgive me, I did to far!" Said me bowing to the cookie that I kidnap. The other cookie that I kidnap looked each other than looked at me "it's okay. So where do we live?" Said Hollyberry cookie. "Oh. You guys live here, I will make a room for you guys." Said me as I made a room for them. "Here his your room I hope you guys enjoy it." Said me as I show them their room. "Wow! It so cool! How can you make the rooms so fast?!" Said Choco Ball cookie.

"I use my magic power. Also here is an apology gift." Said me as I give them the give they like and they looked to me again. "Are you sure this are for us?" Said Choco cookie. "Yes everyone will get it include your friend or your parents to as a sorry gift." Said me as they looked happy. "Thank you for the gift! It's looked so cool/beautiful." Said the cookie I kidnap "Th-Thank you." Said me with an embarrassment tone. "Also you guys need to sleep now it's already night." Said me as the other nood and went to bed.