❌Hoodie x (both) Reader❌

⚠️ Warning, This chapter contains suicide talk...this chapter contains a family guy quote.⚠️

*3rd person POV*

(Y/N) and Hoodie sat against a wall in Hoodie's room. They didn't speak, there was only silence that filled the room. Hoodie and (Y/N) were best friends, they were really close. However (Y/N)...wasn't really a big fan of the creepypastas...They hated the other creepypastas... except the little bean that could get to anyone's heart which was Sally. (Y/N) looked at Hoodie, who now had his mask off.

"Hey Bri?"

"...Yeah?" Hoodie answered in a shaking depressed voice.

"How come you have a gun?" Hoodie sighed at (Y/N)'s question.

"I keep it in case...if I wanna commit suicide...okay?" (Y/N) froze at Hoodie's sentence and stared at Hoodie with shock.

"But why Brian?" (Y/N) questioned again.

"I don't know... sometimes...it's all too much..."

"What is?"

"Life... everything...Just...Having the gun here...Knowing there is a way out...It...It helps..." (Y/N) couldn't believe what they were hearing, they looked at the ground still not believing what their ears were hearing.

"Wanting to kill yourself...? I-...Well I think that's pretty selfish of you..."

"Wh- H-...How's that selfish?"

"What would I do if you weren't here?...hm?... Your the only one that makes my life bearable but the truth is...Your my only friend Brian...If I didn't have you, I would be lost..." Hoodie only scoffed in response.

"You'll be okay..."

"No I wouldn't! I don't really care about anyone else, just you. Your the only one I like...I guess you could say...I really like you." Hoodie stared at (Y/N) with a light pink blush.

"You don't understand how good that made me feel." Hoodie smiled with tired eyes. (Y/N) looked at Hoodie.

"I was speaking the truth."