✔️Lulu x Reader✔️

Requested by: Kikiisdebest

*Lulu's POV*

I know I'm eyeless and I can't see but I have a very big crush. No, not on EJ, but on a girl named (Y/N), I don't know what she looks like but whenever I sense her near, my heart beats faster, I get shy and nervous, sweaty and butterflies in my stomach. (Y/N) is so nice and caring. I wish I could see again.

"Hey Lulu!" I froze. Oh no! It's (Y/N)!

"H-Hey what's up?"

"Move your bangs!"

"Huh? Why?"

"I have a surprise for you!" I gave in and lifted my bangs, I felt myself get pinned to the wall and something being shoved in my eye sockets, I screamed in fear. I pushed (Y/N) to the ground and rubbed my eye sockets but something didn't feel right, I slowly opened my eye sockets.

"Wait...What-" Everything was blurry, I closed my eye sockets again and rubbed them again, once I opened them again, I could see clearly! Oh my God! I can see! I have eyes! I'm not eyeless or blind anymore!

"I didn't mean to hurt you." I looked at (Y/N). She looked like a beautiful angel but she was eyeless!

"What happened to your eyes!"

"I gave them to you so you can see." She smiled. I hugged (Y/N) tightly, crying into her double D sized breasts. (Lol big boobies). (Y/N) made me look at her, she shut her sockets and opened them her eyes were pure black with (F/C) dots in the center. I blushed as I stroked her (H/L) (H/C) hair. She kissed my forehead.

"I love you Lulu."

"i-I love you too (Y/N)."