✔️LJ x Reader✔️

*LJ's POV*

It's finally happening! Today is the day I'll confess my love to (Y/N)! I have (Y/N) in circus cage carrier, I've kidnapped her 3 years ago. I killed her whole family and all of her friends. However, I was nice enough to put her best friend's body in the cage with her. She thinks I am just torturing her but I'm absolutely obsessed with her! If she doesn't accept my confession, then oh well I could always try again one day! Or I could just put a collar on her with chain and drag her with me everywhere I go! I started crackling to myself.

'Oh (Y/N)~ you have no idea how much I want you right now.'

I walked to the cage carriage, my smile faded when (Y/N) wasn't there! How did she escape!? There was a huge trail of blood, I followed it and I was horrified by what my eyes were showing me. Fluffy the lion, he had (Y/N)! His mouth was clamped down tightly on my sweetheart's neck, she was bloody, her stomach was ripped open. I saw (Y/N)'s mouth moving weakly as if she was shivering. I ran to Fluffy and stabbed him with a sharp stick. He roared and fell to the ground, I picked up (Y/N) and moved a strand of her hair away from her face.

"(Y-Y/N), E-Everything will be okay! I promise!" I ran out of my carnival and to the mansion.

"J-Jack... I-I'm scared...I-I...I don't want to die..." (Y/N) cried softly and silently. I hugged (Y/N) to my chest and tried to cover her stomach and stop her organs from falling. That was the first time I heard (Y/N) ever talk. She always gave me the silent treatment. I burst through the mansion doors.

"EJ! HELP!" I shouted. Just then Slender teleported in front of me. He didn't see (Y/N) since I had her to my chest and a blanket over her like a mother nursing a baby.

"LJ! Why did you bring a human here!" Slender shouted with anger.

"Please help, help my baby!" I cried, I uncovered (Y/N). I looked down at my sweetheart, but she wasn't breathing!

"NO! (Y/N)! WAKE UP! PLEASE! WAKE UP, DON'T DO THIS!" I cried loudly. Slender took (Y/N) out of my arms and took her to EJ's infirmary. Please don't die.

~3 hours later~

I was waiting in the hallway for 3 hours. EJ came out of the infirmary.

"How is she! Is she ok!"

"LJ... She died a hour ago during the surgery. I'm sorry for your lost." EJ spoke as he walked off. I fell to my knees. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I can't believe it...she's gone...

~3 months after (Y/N)'s death~

I wear a golden heart container necklace around my neck, inside the heart container was some of (Y/N)'s ashes, the rest of the ashes was in a urn shaped like a (F/C) heart. I learned why (Y/N) never talked, it's because we have the same fear. We were both deathly terrified of small spaces and tight closings, (claustrophobia) (Y/N) never talked because she was constantly having a panic attack or really bad anxiety. I haven't left my room since my sweetheart's death. Just then the sun shined brightly in my room, I covered my eyes and groaned, when I looked at my window, I couldn't believe who was standing in the bright sun rays. (Y/N)! Her shiny (H/C) hair waved softly behind her, her (E/C) eyes and (S/C) skin glowed with the sun rays. She had a golden halo floating above her head, beautiful white angel wings, and a beautiful white dress.

(Y/N) starred at me with a smile

(Y/N) starred at me with a smile. I got off my bed and hugged her tightly and cried, she hugged back.

"Thank you Jack, you set me free." (Y/N) spoke with a soft voice. I started to feel something tingling my body, I looked in the mirror across my room and I wasn't black and white anymore, I was my colors again! I looked at (Y/N). I grabbed her waist and kissed her deeply. She put her arms around my neck and kissed back. The kiss lasted for a few minutes. I opened my eyes durning the kiss, and tears fell. (Y/N) slowly faded with the sun rays.

"I love you Jack." After 5 seconds had passed, (Y/N) had returned to heaven.

"Please don't leave me...please don't forget me..."