The Flowers Of Eternity

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ox4tmEV6-QU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ox4tmEV6-QU

Link to song in phone and desktop.

<<♡♤♧>>

She was running through the forest. And fast as she could. She was tired, fatigue heavily overcoming her senses. She wasn't used to running. She rarely ran, because she usually didn't need to. She was used to living in her castle. 

Lily was a little girl
Afraid of the big, wide world
She grew up within her castle walls
Now and then she tried to run
And then on the night with the setting sun
She went in the woods away
So afraid, all alone

Lily turned. Who was singing about her? She started walking in small steps and breathing slowly. In. Out. In. Out. Breathe. "I'm safe now" she said to herself. "I'm now free. Safe. Happy." She said. Then she heard the melodious voice again, this time singing different lyrics.

They warned her, don't go there
There's creatures who are hiding in the dark
Then something came creeping
It told her, don't you worry just

Follow everywhere I go
Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of
Just let me in, ooh
Everything you want in gold
I'll be the magic story you have been told
And you'll be safe under my control
Just let me in, ooh

Lily was in a trace. She flowed the melodious voice to a garden. It was glowing brightly, with beautiful flowers in pink, purple and blue, with their leaves glowing. Lily looked confused. Flowers don't have glowing leaves. But she caressed the leaves in a gentle way as the musical voice filled the air again, more louder than before.

She knew she was hypnotized
And walking on hard ice.
Then it broke, and she awoke again
Then she ran faster than
Start screaming, "Is there someone out there?"
Please help me
Come get me
Behind her, she can hear it say

Follow everywhere I go
Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of
Just let me in, ooh
Everything you want in gold, I'll be the magic story you've been told
And you'll be safe under my control
Just let me in, ooh
Just let me in, ooh

Sweet scents filed her nose as she stared up in the sky. Lily wasn't in a trance anymore. But the beauty in the sky, her being tired, it was for the better anyways. She lied down on a clearing of grass in between the flowers. Magically, the flowers started crawling and winding its stems and leaves across the grass and weaving itself in Lilly's golden hair. It sang the last of the lyrics in her ear as Lily was falling asleep. 

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Everything you want in gold, I'll be the magic story you've been told
And you'll be safe under my control
Just let me in, ooh

And as Lily dozed off, the flowers buried itself into her clothes, mending the ripped gown and weaving its fabric into a beautiful gown. And the flowers covered Lily with flowers. In the first time in her life, she felt safe. No one caressed her like this. Not even her own mother. Let alone flowers. She felt as if... She was all-living. Eternity itself. Maybe these Flowers... are eternity's friends. Yes. Friends. Friends is a good thought. 

"Let me rest in the flowers of eternity and I'll give you my life itself." Lily said. 

The moment she muttered the words, she was instantly buried with the flowers. Lily felt an utter and burning pain as the flowers shot up and captured her arms and legs. She started coughing up the same flowers as it grew heavily and steadily inside her lungs. Then she went limp. Then her heart stopped. Then her tears fell. And her smile was visible as the flowers crawled over her, covering her view of the world, giving her one last glimpse. Then all went dark. And she heard a voice. Her own.

Follow everywhere I go
Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of
Just let me in, ooh
Then she ran faster than
Start screaming, "Is there someone out there?"
Please help me
Just let me in, ooh

She blinked as her tears fell. And the flowers grew around her stationary heart.

Then all went red.