Chapter 1 | Reincarnated To My Favorite Sans Au But In Underverse...? |

3rd pov

As a human died from their psychotic ex. Allieh, the Goddess of Rebirth sighed at this. They decided to pity the poor human since they were only 16 years old and they didn't deserve it so they made a deal with Death and Life themselves.

They made a deal that if the human ends up liking Underverse then they can stay in the Multiverse as long as they want and travel to different Multiverses and gain some blessings or gifts from each of them once every 10-50 years but if the human didn't like Underverse then they would simply go to heaven or hell depending on how many good or bad deeds they did.

And so the three of them agreed to this deal. And Allieh then made the human be reincarnated in to Hate! Sans. Their favorite sans.

They got all of Hate sans abilities and some new ones that Hate didn't even have.

And they also gave him a gift which was another Sans form so they can travel with it and the Sans form also had their own unique abilities and they didn't have to transform back into Hate because they can still use their abilities.

The Goddess of Rebirth then watched the human who was now Hate! Sans for a few minutes before leaving them alone in their AU or what was keft of it atleast which was a void.

A few hours passed and the human woke up in a black space known as the void and then they freaked out and was about to question it since they didn't remember anything except that they were human before and was killed by their ex and the Undertale/Sans Aus fandom information when but they then saw a letter and after deciding for a few minutes they opened the letter and read through it.

"Dear human, i am Allieh, The Goddess of Rebirth. Please do not be freaked out by this. And when you wake up you will see that you have black skeletal hands. That's because you will get reincarnated into your favorite sans which is Hate! Sans.

Do not worry about being reincarnated in the AU of Hate! Sans since as you can see you are in a void since the Hate! Sans AU of the body you were reincarnated into was destroyed but don't worry since you were only reincarnated into a different multiverse.

Though the multiverse you were reincarnated into will be Underverse so i honestly feel sorry for you. And also there will be some abilities that you will have that Hate! Sans does not.

So good luck human. Oh and i almost forgot to say this but you won't remember anything except for the information you have on the Undertale or Sans Aus fandom. And good luck cause you'll need it.

    Signed,
                     Allieh, the Goddess of Rebirth"

After the human read that they looked at themselves for a little bit realizing that they were indeed Hate! Sans and since they found out that they were in a void they wondered on how their AU was destroyed before realizing that Error was literally the God of Destruction and that he probably destroyed their AU.

Well no matter. He is still their 2nd favorite with Nightmare! Sans at 3rd place.

Then they walked around the AU or what was left of it- and decided to just practice their magic since they were bored and they found out a lot of things-

They can travel through the dark, they can summon any living things like an animal or person to do their bidding, they have another form, They can change thselves into a dragon, animal or a person but the only difference is that they'll always have the same color scheme as their original form which is black bones/skin, gray and light gray clothing and red ruby eyes or eyelights.