40- more

Heyyyyy pookiess

How was your day

Hope I made it better honestly

I posted sthm on insta on my story that important so go look at it

(eclipwezx)

Anyways have a good read

AND SMUT SATION IS HERE.

I'm listening to main chick while writing this

Anyways byeeeeeee

VOTE AND COMMENT

Walking to the kitchen I grab me a beer from the fridge

I woke up at 2 and I can't go back to sleep, Ares is God know where, after dinner we laid in bed for a while before I fell asleep and he went somewhere, I set down at the bar and take a sip of my beer.

After what happened with my grandma, I been distant, my grandpa still talks but not as much, I feel like he is hiding something I don't know about.

I sigh running my hands through my long hair, "fuck," I muttered, I need to take this feeling off of me and I don't know how to do it.

I feel like my life is falling apart right underneath my finger tips and I wish I could do something but I'm lost myself.

I don't know what to do.

And when they find out why me and Alaska is really here I don't think they will forgive me. And most of all I will lose Ares.

I don't think I'm ready to lose him, I'm not really to lose none of them, there my family.

I lift my head up when I hear the door open and close, I set my beer down and grab a kitchen knife, I hear footsteps coming my way, I push my back against the wall and I clench my fist, when the footsteps were right there, they stop.

I move in front of them and put the knife on their throat, but they grab the end of my hair and pull me back, the knife drops to the floor, I gasp as they lock my wrist behind my back against my ass, then push my damn face into the counter.

I grunt, "Bella what the fuck." Ares grunt, "welcome home honey," I chuckle, he lets go of my wrist, "you know I kind of liked that position," I blow the hair out of my face, my eyes meeting his, "Bella," he warned me, "what?" I give him the 'fuck me' eyes biting my lip. "fanculo Bella" (fuck)

He smirks backing me up into the counter, I gasp as my back hit the edge, "does this pussy need attention?" My breath hitches as I put my hands on the counter, "huh?" his front pressed against me to where I can feel his erosion against me, "yes," I breath out, "mouth or fingers first" he grabs my lifting me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, his hands go down to my ass.

I was wearing some gray sweatpants with a red tank top; I had no bra on so he can feel how hard my nipples were.

"Fingers." I kiss his neck sucking, he groans walking to his room, "then your mouth, and then your dick." I kiss to his ear, "fuck detka, make me come so good please." I breath, he rocks my hips making his dick rub against my covered pussy, I moan.