Prologue

Third person pov

Catalina comes from a family where she is the only daughter of the Jones's family. Having a total of 5 brothers. She grew up being spoiled by them, but never took things for granted. She loved her mom the most. She taught her how to cook, design things and much more.
Just because she loves her mom the most doesn't mean she doesn't love the rest. She loves them just like she loves her mom, but she's just a little timide to them sometimes. Mostly her father. She was scared of him for a while because of how strict he was. But he was never really strict with her because she was his baby girl.
He was the one to spoil her ruten, until she became a teenager. Everything changed, he became distant from her, but she wondered why. Even her brother's drifted apart from her a little except her older brother. He made her happy because he didn't distance himself from her. If only she knew why they became distant to her. Her mom hated to see her sad so she did everything to make her happy.
Carried her to the movies, shopping, arcade and made her go out with her friends.13 years later she got into her dream university. She told everyone about it, hoping for them to care. They did care but to her it just didn't look like it. Her mom was sad and happy for her. Sad because she's leaving for university, but she's happy she's doing something she loves. Catalina was now packing her bag to get ready to leave. One thing is Catalina won't be alone in California.

Don't forget to vote and comment?!