Last week in Italy

Catalina pov

To say that this trip was fast. I enjoyed it never less. Last week was epic except for the fact Marciò keeps on avoiding me.

Marcio just walked out of the bathroom so I decided to try again asking him why he's been ignoring me.

"Marcio" I called out. He just hummed. "What's wrong with you for the last two weeks," I said. "Nothing" he just said.

"You've been ignoring me...why?" "It's just... you know what...it's nothing" he said changing what he was going to say.

"Don't lie to me... just tell me... cause it seems something is bothering you" I said. "It's nothing!" He shouted.

H-he never shouts at me. My eyes started to water, but I didn't let the tear fall. I just walked past him and went down by everyone.

Marcio pov 
I can't believe I just shouted at her. I didn't mean to... I just l snapped, but why? I asked myself.

Things have just been difficult for the last two weeks. One was Eliot telling me to leave her...another having to deal with this rat in my mansion...and someone trying to kidnap her.

For dam sure I knew who it was, but I just had to make sure first. I changed into my daily outfit and then went down.

As I walk down the stairs I look across to see Catalina looking at me...and guess what I did I looked away from her. I could feel the sadness from a mile away.

I just have to find a way to tell her, but how?

The day went on as usual. We went out for the day to shop and so on. Catalina was now ignoring me.

It hurts but I started this. I hope when the time everything is revealed she will forgive me.

I decided to get everyone together to say something. "Since you'll are here... I want to say what a wonderful trip we have, but it will soon end" I said.

Everyone boo. "There's a but to it... you can spend time outside the house, wherever you like" I said.

"Nice" I heard someone say. "You can go now," I said. Then they left to go back to what they were doing.

Catalina pov
After dismissing we went to Victoria's Secret. "Let's go get some new sets ladies," Dallas said. "Sure," I said.

"Stop thinking about him for now please," she said. "I just can't," I said. "He's been ignoring you...can't you see he wants a break" she said?

"A break... I'm sure it's something else...plus we've been together for about a month...why would he need a break?" I questioned her.

"Okay...supergirl," she said in a sassy tone. "What if it's family problems," I said. "Maybe," she said. "Cause I have plenty of family problems," I said

"True," she said. "Let go guys," Nessa said. "Oh sorry...but okay" then we went to the store.

I just looked around while they went on a shopping spree. I was about to sit down when Nessa came to me and dragged me around the store.

I saw so many sexy underwear sets.
There were so many colors to choose from and styles, but I decided to buy the ones in my favorite color.

Red