Compound

Song for this chapter: Burn it By Agustd
Okay when you feel like

Catalina pov

The next day I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm. I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom, I did my business and then headed down for breakfast.

When I reached downstairs I saw another girl there. I looked carefully and saw Nessa my next best friend.

" OH MY FUCKING god Nessa, is that you," I said.
She said, " Catalina is that you," and then ran up to me and hugged me when she turned around.

" OH My god I missed u," she said while hugging and jumping with me.
" I missed you too," I said.
" So what's for breakfast," I asked.
" She didn't tell you," she said.

" Tell me what," I asked.
" What we don't eat here," she said.
I said, " So where do you eat."
" She'll tell you," she said.
" What!"

" You'll just have to wait till she comes down," she said.
" W-well okay," I said.
Now we are here waiting for Dallas.

I checked my phone and it said 7:10, which leaves us 1hour and 10 minutes to reach. After another 10 minutes wait she came down in her school attire. She wore a Black and white pencil skirt and a purple crop top with it.

"You're up early," she said. "Well yes, cause you told me," I said. " Oh I forgot," she said sarcastically. " Well, then where will we get breakfast," I asked.

" Oh by Dunkin Donut," she said. " Dunkin, I like," I said. " Well then let's go," she said. With that, my friends and I went to Dallas's car and drove to university.

      20 minutes later

After we had our breakfast we went straight to the school. When I looked out the window I saw the building, it was so big. " Whoa," I said.

" That was our expression when we first came here," Dallas and Nessa said.

" Really," I asked. " Yeah," they said. " Well then I hope it's good," I said. " Yes, it is," they said together. Dallas drove into the parking lot and parked the car.

We got out of the car, and then a group of people came up to my friends and said " Hey Dallas, is that the new girl." They know me.

Dallas said " Yeah and our Bestie." "Okay, n see you around," one of them said., "who were they," I asked. They said, " Just some friends"

"Oh Okay,' i said. " Well then let's get you your schedule," Nessa said. "Okay Let's go," I said. With that, they lead the way to the office and I followed.

After 5 minutes we were in front of the secretary's office. Dallas nock and then we entered. Dallas went to the secretary and told her something. A while later she came with my schedule.

She gave it to me.

I looked at it and said, " Looks good to me

I looked at it and said, " Looks good to me." " Let me see," they asked. While they were looking at it Dallas said " OH MY god." " What happened," I asked.

" We have all the same class," she said. " Really," I said. " Yes," she said. " So you're saying we all have the same class," I asked. I can't believe this is happening, I'm so happy.

" I guess all of us are going to see that hot Chemistry teacher," Dallas said. " What you mean," I asked. " Oh I forgot you new, it's mister Sanchez we're talking about the hot chemistry teacher," she said.

" Why are you guys saying hot in every sentence," I asked. " Because he's hot..... You'll see soon" Nessa said.

" Anyways let's go back home get your bags and bring them to our room here," Dallas said. " Okay let's go," I said. With that, we went to the car and drove off to their apartment.

15 minutes later

We reached the house. I got in.. went to my room to get my bags and went right back to the car. " Is that everything?" Nessa asked. I replied, " Ye that's all." " Okay then let's go," Dallas said.

During the ride, my favorite song came on. " Turn that up," I told Dallas." Okay," She said.

Yeah yeah yeah burn it

The voice inside me

Yeah yeah yeah burn it

I want it want it want it woah

We were singing like no tomorrow. Until my part came.

I see the ashes falling out your window

    There's someone in the mirror

        that you don't know

And everything was all wrong

So burn it till it's all gone

Yeah yeah yeah burn it

the voice inside me

Yeah yeah yeah burn it

I want it want it want it woah

I was enjoying my self that didn't know we reached back.

We got out of the car and they led the way to there room. I entered and it was big, they showed me my room and said " See you tomorrow " they said and left.

I packed all my clothes, head to the bath while brushing my teeth. After i wore my night clothes and went to sleep.

___________________________________

words: 834

hope you enjoy