Rumors

"What the hell did you just say?" JJ asked the group "What?" The boy asked "What did you just say?" JJ asked, Standing up "Oh like you don't know. You obviously cheated on Sol Hyorin with her. We know everything that happened" the first girl said "First of all, don't believe everything you hear. Me and Hyorin NEVER dated and NEVER will. Second of all, where did you even hear this" JJ said "Hyorin said it. She just made a video exposing you two" the second girl said "Video?" Tokko asked "Ugh, Look" The first girl said before pulling out her phone and showing him the video

the video showed Hyorin sitting in a room, at a desk and she was upset as hell. "I have something to tell you all. i'm just so sad and furious, i just have to expose them" She started

"So as you know know, i was going to join a kpop trainee group under Hybe Entertainment, Trainee A. I was so happy. I really wanted to be in this group and meet the boys, the girls, Tokko, and the other three girls that Hybe pick. I got there and instantly fell in love with JJ. We both were so in love with each other and eventually we started dating. i even still have a the necklace with a J engraved in it. he gave it to me the day we started dating and he has one with a H engraved in it. At first Tokko was so nice but she obviously seemed jealous whenever me and JJ started dating. It was obvious she liked him as well and i thought "well who wouldn't". i was so proud to have JJ as my boyfriend...But then i started noticing that JJ and Tokko had gotten closer. i thought maybe they were just being friends but then they kissed, IN FRONT OF ME. it was like they didn't even see me there. which i know they did because i said hey to them.  JJ had the nerve to say "I never loved you. I only loved Tokko". I was so furious, me and Tokko got into a fight and i accidently pushed her so hard that she broke her arm AND I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GROUP. I'm just so mad that i got kicked out for basically teaching the girl who cheated with my boyfriend a lesson. I want to get back at them so badly and i really hope this will help. Please help it would mean much to me" Hyorin said before ending the video.

Tokko scrolled throught the comments, she was horrifed. Tears in her eyes, everyone were calling her many things like a backstabber, a boyfriend stealer and much worse things like a hoe and a slut. they were all angry that her and JJ would cheat with each other but none of it was true. Tokko was fearing out "NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. WE NEVER DATED AND I NEVER LIKED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'VE ALWAYS LIKED TOKKO" JJ said "Listen bro, don't start yelling at me because you're a cheater" the guy said, snatching the first girl's phone out of Tokko's hand. JJ got more upset.  He said before grabbing Tokko's hand and storming back to the apartment. Tokko was sobbing. she was looking at all the comments people made, majority of them were about her and they were not nice. all of them were calling her disgusting things.

JJ slammed open the door. All the members of Trainee A looked extremely worried. there was also another girl who they didn't seem the know "Oh Tokko don't cry, everything's going to be okay" Jiwon said, her and Taeyeon running up to Tokko to comfort her "We saw the video. How could she just lie like that" Yorch said "She even stole Tokko's necklace without her knowing" Sangwon said "Is there no way we can prove that she's lying" Leo asked "I still have my necklace but i'm nervous people will think i bought it after me and Hyorin "broke up". Ugh i can't believe this is really happening" JJ said.

Tokko's phone soon started ringing "H-Hello" Tokko said through tears "TOKKO IS IT TRUE? DID ALL OF THESE REALLY HAPPEN" Dongmin asked "No, Dongmin i'm not a cheater" Tokko cried. She was shaking. "shh shh don't cry baby sis, i just knew none of this could be true. tell me everything that happened" Dongmin said. Tokko wiped her eyes, trying to stop herself from crying "today was supposed to be such a good day. none of what Hyorin said is true.  her and JJ never fell in love." Tokko said "oh Tokko" Dongmin said. "Baby, can i talk to him please" JJ said. Tokko nodded and gave the phone to JJ who put it on speaker "hey it's JJ, i wanted to tell more of what happened?" JJ said "Of course, please tell me" Dongmin said "So Tokko had been nice to Hyorin from the beginning. she kept trying to be nice but Hyorin would ignore her and keep trying to talk to me. Hyorin obviously liked me but i never liked her, i've always liked Tokko from the beginning. Every since we first met her, my heart has only been for her. she's the first and only girl i will every love. please understand that but Hyorin didn't like that me and Tokko were close friends. Ever since she saw the necklaces that i got for me and Tokko, she's been bullying Tokko, pushing her out of the way to talk to me, pulling her hair, anything she would do to hurt Tokko without being caught but i always saw. Eventually a few weeks ago, she pushed Tokko too hard and pushed her to the ground and broke her arm. Tokko had to stay out of practice for a while and Hyorin got kicked out of the group and now she's mad and making up rumors" JJ said "I understand now. i will try to find a way to let everyone know that what Hyorin is saying is false" Dongmin said "Thank you so much Dongmin" Tokko said "it means so much to us hyung" JJ said. the call ended and everyone looked at each other "What are we going to do" Tokko asked, still a little shaken "Hopefully we can do something about it. if not, surely pd nim and your brother's company can, right?" Jihoon said "Hopefully" Tokko said.

"i'm sorry but i never introduced myself. i'm Kang Eunkyul. I'm the newest addition. I'm feel so bad hearing about everything that's going on. i really hope we can solve this" the girl that Tokko and JJ saw said "Thank you so much. it's nice to meet you. i'm so sorry you have o go through this on your first day in the group" Tokko said "it's really no problem..hey i have a quick question, your brother's voice sounded really familar and you kept calling him dongmin. is he by any chance-" Eunkyul said "Cha Eunwoo, yes he is" Tokko said "oh my gosh, that's so cool. i'm a huge fan of astro..oh, sorry i'm being rude. you probably don't want to be known by your brother" Eunkyul said "No no it's alright. I'm going to make sure you get to meet him one day" Tokko said, smiling at the girl. "Let's all get some rest. we'll have to deal with this in the morning" Leo said