the plan

"Hey Hyorin. i wanted to talk. i know you've seen her post about us breaking up and i really want to talk to you"

"Of course, i've been waiting for this day to come"

JJ and Hyorin met at a cafe. the two got some food and sat at a table to talk. "i'll say it now, i'm glad that you did that, i always wanted to be with you but Tokko forced me to be with her. will you be mine?" JJ said "Oh my gosh, finally. i've been waiting for this moment. i'm so glad i spread those rumors" Hyorin said "I can't believe she actually applogized. i can't believe people actually believed me when i made up that lie. all i had to do was steal that stupid girls necklace you gave her and make up some dumb sob story and everyone believed me" Hyorin said while laughing "yeah they're so silly" JJ whispered. chuckling to himself.

after the "date", Hyorin kissed JJ's cheek before skipping happily out of the restaurant. JJ wiped his face and walked over to the table where the rest of his group members were. "Did you reccord it?" JJ asked "Yep, and i just posted it" Taeyeon said "Great, i really hope this fixes everything" JJ said "This may get us in trouble with hybe you guys" Jihoon said "plus are you sure this will get Tokko back into the group?" Sangwon asked "It doesn't matter as long as people understand the truth and Tokko stops getting hate, even if she doesn't return to the group" Yorch said. the other nodded. now all they had to do was wait.

later that day, JJ came running into the living room where most of the other members were, the others being in the kitchen. "Guys, look" JJ said, showing everyone the post they made. all of the comments were bashing Hyorin for lying to everyone and everyone started tagging Tokko and apologizing to her and on twitter the hashtag apologize2kko spread.

unfortunatly that's when they got a call
from bang pd. JJ answered "hello" he said "i've seen everything that has gone on. you shouldn't have done that without informing me. while it isn't facing much controversy, we'll still have to remove it from instagram. you guys shouldn't do things like this without my permission" Bang pd said "sorry sir, we just wanted the hate towards tokko to stop. will she be able to return to trainee a?" leo asked "I'm sorry guys but i don't think it would be possible for us to put her back into the group. her brother said she would be staying away from the music career for a while." Bang pd said "aww well, hopefully she's still doing well" James said "oh she's calling right now. bye bye pd nim" JJ said "haha bye you guys" bang pd said before hanging up the call. JJ answered Tokko's call, putting on speaker.

"oh my gosh JJ, i just saw the video. did you guys do this to help me?" Tokko asked "Yeah of course, we didn't want you to get anymore hate so we set up a plan to trick her into thinking JJ fell in love with her and reccorded the whole thing knowing she would tell the truth to him" Sangwon said "You all are such genuises" Tokko chuckled "Are you really not coming back?" Jihoon frowned "No, i want to back away from idol life for a bit. still a little traumatized from what happened" Tokko said "Aw well hope you feel better soon. we love you Tokko. be sure to stay in touch" Jiwon said "I will, love you guyssss." Tokko said as they hung up the call.

everything was better but JJ wasn't sure if he had gotten back with Tokko yet. she never said anything about them getting back together. were they still broken up. were they only friends now? he was a bit worried