FINALE

After everything, Trainee A still stayed in contact with Tokko. They were all extremely happy when she told them she joined IVE.
she was going to stay away from being an idol for a bit but then she got bored and she was offered to join IVE so of course she accepted. they released rerecorded versions of Eleven, Take It, Love Dive and Royal so that she would be apart of the songs and when the members of Trainee A heard the songs, they were so happy for Tokko, especially JJ.

although JJ was still worried about his relationship with Tokko. he was too nervous to ask her if they were still broken up or not. he didn't want to seem desprate but let's be for real, he kinda was. he wanted Tokko back. He loved her too much to lose her. He decided that he would just ask her later that night.

when the time came, JJ worked up the courage to call Tokko.

"Hii JJ" Tokko said, she seemed really happy. knowing she was happy made JJ happy. "Hey...i know you must be really happy about joining a group and i'm really happy for you...but i wanted to ask you something" JJ said. he gulped nervously. Tokko sighed "I think i know what this is about" Tokko said "i know we took a break and i know me exposing Hyorin doesn't automatically mean i can have you back but i really miss you. i miss holding you in my arms and kissing you. you are the highlight of my life. i don't know what i'll do without you or at least if i don't know if we're still together or not. i'm okay with still being friends but please don't leave me like this" JJ said, starting to cry. Tokko noticed he sounded like he was crying. it broke her heart "Oh JJ...i would never leave you.. i love you so much Jay. i don't think i could ever leave you. i don't know what i would do without you. you're also the highlight of my life. when we were broken up, it broke me. i missed you so much. i couldn't even go to sleep at night" Tokko said "really?" JJ said, wiping his eyes "Yes of course, i could never leave you. of course we're still together. please don't cry, it's hurting my heart" Tokko said. JJ smiled to himself "i'm sorry i'm sorry. it's just i was so worried you would say no" JJ said, with a somewhat sad chuckle. "You know what. you stay there" Tokko said before hanging up. JJ was confused but he did what she said and stayed in his room. Soon enough, Tokko came running in with the other members of IVE behind her and she ran up to JJ and hugged him tightly. JJ was shocked but was so happy to see Tokko again. he hugged her back and spun her around "i missed you so much" Tokko said, crying "no no don't cry. i love you too much. it's crushing my heart seeing you cry" JJ said. Tokko wiped her eyes and continued hugging JJ "i love you so much" Tokko said "i love you too" JJ said.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓; 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘫𝘢𝘺 🎉